• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find a Copy of the Purse Game: A Recruiting Tool

In summary, the Purse Game is a recruiting tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to introduce potential recruits to the business opportunity. It can be purchased from a consultant or the company's website, and can be customized for personal use. The game is typically played in a group setting and can be used for both new and current consultants.
tsnowbarger
Does anyone have a copy of the purse game? It's a recruiting game. thanks:)

Here ya go!

Attachments

• Purse game.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 490

Another fun version of the purse game is to call out a letter and they have to find something in their purse that starts with that letter. You can use adjectives too like "y"- yellow wallet. I always like to call out "Z" alot of people don't realize that zipper on their purse would count. I have played this a few times and its a big hit. Everyone is so used to playing it the other way that they like the change.

View attachment Purse Game.doc

I took your purse game idea and made little dollar bills to go with it! Thank you for the great idea! Check out my attachment!

pamperedchefjunkie said:
View attachment 4576

I took your purse game idea and made little dollar bills to go with it! Thank you for the great idea! Check out my attachment!

Very cute. Great idea to add the dollar bills.

I loved this idea so much that I pulled it together for my show tonight. No one ran up to me saying, "Sign me up!", but it was a fun way to kill some time while the recipe was baking. It also helped me remember to put out some information I tend to forget. I added a grocery receipt (tax-write offs), an insurance card (PC insurance), and maybe another thing or two I can't remember right now. I'll definately use it again! Thanks!

Great idea, Sometimes I get so flustered trying to remember everything I want to say, I leave recruiting out. Great way to have fun doing it. Thanks

What is the Purse Game?

The Purse Game is a popular recruiting tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to introduce potential recruits to the business opportunity. It is a fun and interactive game that simulates the experience of hosting a Pampered Chef party.

How can I obtain a copy of the Purse Game?

You can purchase a copy of the Purse Game from your Pampered Chef consultant or through the company's website. It is also available for download on our Consultant's Corner website.

Can I customize the Purse Game for my own recruiting needs?

Yes, you can customize the game by adding your own products or personalizing the questions to fit your audience. This will help make the game more relatable and effective for your recruiting efforts.

How do I use the Purse Game to recruit new consultants?

The Purse Game is typically played in a group setting, such as a party or event. As the consultant, you will need to guide the players through the game and explain how it relates to the Pampered Chef business opportunity. You can then follow up with interested players to discuss joining your team.

Is the Purse Game only for new consultants?

No, the Purse Game can also be used to re-engage and re-motivate current consultants. It is a great way to remind them of the benefits and opportunities of being a Pampered Chef consultant and can help boost their sales and recruiting efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Lisa F.
  • SusanBP0129