• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Have You Played the Number Game on Fb?

In summary, if you love PC, you can pick a number between 1-15 and if someone collects $150 in sales through hosting a show, they get a $25 product.
Have you seen the number game going around to use as a booking tool? Did it today and got 19 responses.. fingers crossed for some bookings!

I've seen a pick a number thing, but how exactly does it work?

We've done it. Works great. Of course you don't want to do it all the time.

"If you love PC, pick a # btwn 1-15."

Wait for the post and then private msg. them if they collect $150 in sales they get a $25 product for the number they picked. Or you can say, if they host a show. Make the reward whatever you want it to be. I had several takers last month. 2 of the 4 came through. Bonus!

I wonder if it would be good to say do a catalog show and get a $25 item, book a cooking show and get a $50 item.......i'm starting to worry about my bookings. I've had zero lately. ugh.

I think rare extra incentives work. But what if your catalog show is $800 and the cooking show barely makes a show? Maybe go off sales so that the ones who work it and do better get a bigger reward. And maybe throw in a small $5-$10 bonus item if it's a Cooking Show.

I said book a show in May, June or July amd pick any item valued at $50 or less for the number you picked. I had 26 responses and have booked 4 shows with past hostesses already

Hmmmm....sounds like a good idea!

I just did it. Got about 7 people who responded. Sent a private message and said that if they did a caalog show they could get a $25.00 product for the price of what they guessed or if they book a show they can get it for free. 1 person who hosted a $1,000 party for me last spring is doing a catalog show. The extra incentive for hosting a show is for the potential of bookings. Catalog shows typically don't have bookings.

I'll probably do it again in the fall.

Karen

Trying it now!

What is the Number Game on Facebook?

The Number Game on Facebook is a popular social media trend where users post a number and their friends comment with a corresponding question. The game is meant to spark conversation and get to know each other better.

How do you play the Number Game on Facebook?

To play the Number Game on Facebook, simply post a number on your status or in a group and ask your friends to comment with a question that corresponds to that number. For example, if you post "3," your friends may ask "What are 3 things on your bucket list?" or "What are 3 places you want to travel to?"

Is there a limit to how many numbers you can use in the game?

No, there is no limit to how many numbers you can use in the Number Game on Facebook. You can use as many or as few numbers as you'd like. However, it's recommended to use a reasonable amount so that your friends don't feel overwhelmed or pressured to come up with too many questions.

Can you customize the rules of the Number Game on Facebook?

Yes, you can customize the rules of the Number Game on Facebook to fit your preferences. Some people choose to include a theme or category for their questions, such as "travel" or "favorites." You can also specify the number range, such as 1-10 or 1-20.

Is there a way to keep track of which numbers have been used in the game?

Some people choose to keep track of the numbers that have been used in the game by editing their original post or creating a list in the comments. However, there is no official way to track the numbers, so it's up to the individual to decide how they want to keep track.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • scrappergirl7