• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Bingo Game from www.thebooster.com - Is It Worth It?

In summary, The Bingo Game from www.thebooster.com is a customizable product designed for Pampered Chef parties and events. It comes with 25 bingo cards featuring different Pampered Chef products, and the first person to get a straight line wins a prize. The game has been found to be a valuable tool for increasing sales and engaging guests, and can be ordered directly from the website.
SusanBP0129
Anyone have the Bingo game from www.thebooster.com ?
Just wondering if it is worth getting........

Great question! I've been wondering that for a while myself!

Anyone use it? We need/want details!

I have it, but haven't used it at shows yet. It's very nice in that you can customize the products and the phrases (for booking, recruiting, etc.) And then you can tell it which ones to include when you run off a set of cards. You can also select 1, 2 or 4 cards per page, so you can save paper.

If I remember I'll do a PDF of a couple pages of cards when I get home, and then post them so you can see.

Thanks Ann!

I did think that this would be a fun game for a cluster meeting, too. Have someone do their show while the rest of the cluster checks off what they use/mention on the cards. Then there's a check that they mention bookings, recruiting, etc. :)

I have it and have used it at shows several times - Everybody LOVES it!

Thanks Lisa! So....you would say it is worth the money?

Here are samples, 3x3 grid 1 on a page, 5x5 grid 2 on a page, and 5x5 grid 4 on a page.

I just thought of a great way you could use this at a cluster meeting, too! Put NEW products on the squares and let consultants cross them off if they have a use, feature or benefit for the product.

Attachments

• 3x3noprod.pdf
    36.2 KB · Views: 323
  • 5x52up.pdf
    42.8 KB · Views: 325
  • 5x54up.pdf
    47.2 KB · Views: 253
lkspeir said:
I have it and have used it at shows several times - Everybody LOVES it!

How do you do the game at your shows?

Related to Get the Bingo Game from www.thebooster.com - Is It Worth It?

1. What is the Bingo Game from www.thebooster.com?

The Bingo Game from www.thebooster.com is a product from The Booster, a company that specializes in providing tools, resources, and training for Pampered Chef consultants. It is a bingo game that is specifically designed for Pampered Chef parties and events.

2. How does the Bingo Game work?

The Bingo Game comes with a set of 25 bingo cards, each with different Pampered Chef products listed on them. As the consultant, you will call out the products and the guests will mark them off on their bingo cards. The first person to get a straight line, either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, wins a prize.

3. Is the Bingo Game customizable?

Yes, the Bingo Game is customizable. You can choose which Pampered Chef products you want to include on the bingo cards and even add your own personalized touch by including your name or logo on the cards.

4. Is the Bingo Game worth the investment?

Many Pampered Chef consultants who have used the Bingo Game from www.thebooster.com have found it to be a valuable tool for increasing sales and engaging guests at parties. It can also be reused for multiple events, making it a cost-effective investment in the long run.

5. How do I order the Bingo Game from www.thebooster.com?

You can order the Bingo Game directly from www.thebooster.com. Simply add it to your cart and proceed to checkout. The game will be shipped to you and you can start using it at your Pampered Chef events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookn' katie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • RossDeb2