• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finally Rita's October Newsletter!!

In summary, the theme for this month's newsletter is fall-inspired recipes and kitchen gadgets. You can purchase the featured products directly from the newsletter by clicking on the product images or links. There is also an exclusive promotion for newsletter subscribers, using the code OCTNEWS at checkout for 10% off. Newsletters are sent out once a month, usually at the beginning of the month. Anyone can sign up for the newsletter, even if they are not a Pampered Chef customer, by entering their email address on the website's newsletter sign-up form.
Jayne
Gold Member
I am soooo sorry! I have tried to attach this Newsletter for over a week!! I finally decided to start a new thread to see if it would work and it did!! Don't ask me why it wouldn't attach to the original thread I started. I appologize for the inconvenience!!

Thank you so much Jayne. Computers can be so funny sometimes.

Can someone please forward me this newsletter in an email. Not as an attached messeage. Thanks so much! [email protected]

just sent it to you Brandy!

If you are having problems opening attachments here, try right clicking over them, select "save target as", and select the folder you want to save it to, then open it on your hard-drive. I think that has been solving the problem for most people.

You are such a computer whiz Tasha!! Thanks for the info.

My previous career was as a technical writer for software as well as an occasional IS/IT person.

What is the theme for this month's newsletter?

The theme for this month's newsletter is fall-inspired recipes and kitchen gadgets.

Can I purchase the featured products directly from the newsletter?

Yes, you can click on the product images or links in the newsletter to be directed to our website where you can purchase them.

Are there any exclusive deals or promotions in this month's newsletter?

Yes, there is a special promotion for newsletter subscribers only. Use the code OCTNEWS at checkout to receive 10% off your entire purchase.

How often are newsletters sent out?

Newsletters are sent out once a month, usually at the beginning of the month.

Can I sign up for the newsletter if I am not a Pampered Chef customer?

Yes, anyone can sign up for our newsletter. Simply go to our website and enter your email address in the newsletter sign-up form.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jayne
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • Leigh0725
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • NooraK