• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Linda - Thanks for the Newsletter!

In summary, the newsletter is sent out once a month at the beginning of the month. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link. The newsletter often includes special promotions and discounts. To submit a recipe or tip, you can email the customer service team or tag the company on social media. You are also encouraged to share the newsletter with others who may be interested.
chefjenibel
Linda,
I wanted to start a new thread so this message didn't get buried in the one where you actually posted your newsletter. :)
I have been sending out newsletters for 9 months. I have never gotten any concrete evidence that it has made a difference.
Well, your newsletter made a difference! I sent it out yesterday afternoon and have already received two online orders! Both are outlet orders, and they were right after reading the newsletter, so I know that's why! :eek:
So, I would like to take this moment to personally thank you for your newsletter! It really made a difference! :D
Keep 'em coming!!! :p

Awe....I finally get a thread in my name and it makes me all teary-eye! I'm so happy it worked for you!!!!!

I too just got an email from someone wanting to place an order and someone else who wants a show. I am a firm believer in keeping your name in front of people. Every month I hear from at least one person that I sent my newsletter too. I didn't do a December newsletter as I got the sick-bug that was going around at Thanksgiving and was sick for about 3 weeks then with my shows and the Christmas festivities I just couldn't get around to it. I actually had a few people email me to say that they didn't get it and would I resend to them!

Would you mind posting it? :D

Thank you :D

That is really nice LInda; you did a good job, I just read it:)

I'm glad you all like it. Thanks for the compliments!

1. How often do you send out the newsletter?

Our newsletter is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of the month.

2. Can I unsubscribe from the newsletter?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email.

3. Does the newsletter contain special deals or promotions?

Yes, our newsletter often includes exclusive promotions and discounts for our subscribers.

4. How can I submit a recipe or tip for the newsletter?

We love hearing from our customers! You can submit a recipe or tip by emailing it to our customer service team or by tagging us on social media with #PamperedChefNewsletter.

5. Can I share the newsletter with my friends and family?

Absolutely! We encourage you to share the newsletter with anyone who might be interested in Pampered Chef products or cooking tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • momoftwins
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies