• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Attach Rita's October Newsletter? PM Me for a Copy!

In summary, Rita's October Newsletter features the Deluxe Cooking Blender, Fall Harvest Collection, Quick Cooker, Pumpkin Shaped Stoneware, and Baking Basics Set. There is a special promotion mentioned for 20% off purchases of $100 or more using the promo code OCTOBER. The newsletter also includes new recipes such as Pumpkin Spice Latte, Apple Cider Pork Chops, and Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. Upcoming Pampered Chef events are mentioned, including a virtual cooking class and Fall Harvest themed party. The featured products can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website.
Jayne
Gold Member
I emailed Rita and she emailed her October Newsletter to me! She asked if I would post if for all of you who are interested. The trouble is...I have sat here for 30 minutes trying to attach it and for some reason it won't let me. Kinda like it makes me re-log in everytime I change to a different thread or when ever else it seems to think I should!!!! URGGGGGH!! So I will try to attach it another time or you can PM me and I will TRY to email it to you!!

Kate,

I just emailed it to you! Thanks a bunch!!:D

Her Oct newsletter is already posted in another thread.

How do I find Rita's newsletter????

Hmm, it still has not been posted here. Want to email me tlennhoff_pc at lennhoff.com and I'll post it up?

1. What are the featured products in Rita's October Newsletter?

The featured products in Rita's October Newsletter are the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Fall Harvest Collection, the Quick Cooker, the Pumpkin Shaped Stoneware, and the Baking Basics Set.

2. Is there a special discount or promotion mentioned in Rita's October Newsletter?

Yes, there is a special promotion mentioned in Rita's October Newsletter. Customers can get 20% off their purchase of $100 or more by using the promo code OCTOBER at checkout.

3. Can I find new recipes in Rita's October Newsletter?

Yes, there are new recipes featured in Rita's October Newsletter. Some of the recipes include Pumpkin Spice Latte, Apple Cider Pork Chops, and Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies.

4. Is there any information about upcoming Pampered Chef events in Rita's October Newsletter?

Yes, there is information about upcoming Pampered Chef events in Rita's October Newsletter. There will be a virtual cooking class on October 15th showcasing the Deluxe Cooking Blender and a Fall Harvest themed party on October 25th.

5. Can I purchase the products featured in Rita's October Newsletter online?

Yes, you can purchase the products featured in Rita's October Newsletter online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply click on the product you are interested in and add it to your cart to complete your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Leigh0725
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • Jayne
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • straitfan