• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Festival-Tomorrow. Should I Do It?

In summary, the speaker was offered the opportunity to work at the Depot Days festival and asked for advice on whether it was worth their time. They were reassured by others who have participated in similar events that it is a great opportunity for leads and bookings. The speaker ended up attending the festival and despite some drama, they were able to get 60 leads and 2 potential sign-ups. They were advised to follow up promptly as the results may decrease after 24-48 hours.
tabnat80
Gold Member
Ok, so my hospitality director just emailed me and wanted to know if I wanted to work our Depot Days festival TOMORROW!! From 3:30-7:00. I've never done the festival before and just wanted to know what you all thought about it. I have a lot going on tomorrow and was planning on going to it anyways. In your experience, do you ever get any bookings and/or orders at your booths. Is it worth your time? She said it's free so that's good. Just need info on your success to see if it's worth it.

I would do it in a heartbeat!

I do taste of home every yr. For me it is worth it. I call all my leads and I always make my money back. If you are able to do it and are looking for leads I would say go for it.

Just do it, do it....do it, do it, do it. (imagine music!) I would be soooo worth your time!

Well I did it and boy o boy what a day. There were several other consultants doing different shifts. Mine just so happened to be from 3:30 until 7. We really had some excitement after I got there around 4. There was this guy/jerk who ran past our booth, threw his teenage daughter up against a brick wall and his very redneckish wife was jumping on his back. I didn't know at the time it was his wife and daughter. A cop on a bike came by and tackled the guy, in the meantime, I ran all the way down main street with my pc apron flapping in the wind to find another cop. I ended up running to their police department 2 blocks up to get more cops. They ran out the door as I was running up the driveway. Apparently the cop on a bike had radioed for backup. When I got back the jerk was being arrested as his redneck wife yelled, don't press charges. That jerk beat his teenage daughter's head into a brick wall and momma doesn't want to press charges. In my opinion, they should have taken her in as well. That was child abuse. Anyways, he was taken away. Redneck momma spend the rest of the evening looking for poor teenage daughter who ran away with her head gushing blood. I really feel for her. Anyways, despite the drama, I along got 60 leads and 2 who want to sign up. We'll see what becomes of it. I haven't called anyone today since DS has strep throat and we're in and out of the garbage can throwing up.

Wow...what crazies we have living in this time!!

Glad you got so many leads...sounds like it was worth your time!

Make sure you follow up right away. I heard that you need to follow up 24-48 hours, after that the results go down drastically.

1. What is "Festival-Tomorrow" and why should I do it?

"Festival-Tomorrow" is a popular event organized by Pampered Chef where consultants can showcase and sell our products to a large audience. It is a great opportunity to network with other consultants and potential customers, and also earn additional income through sales. We highly recommend participating in this event to grow your business and reach new customers.

2. How do I sign up for "Festival-Tomorrow"?

You can sign up for "Festival-Tomorrow" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by reaching out to our customer service team. They will provide you with all the necessary information and guide you through the registration process.

3. What are the requirements for participating in "Festival-Tomorrow"?

To participate in "Festival-Tomorrow", you must be a registered Pampered Chef consultant and have a valid business license. You will also need to purchase a booth space, which typically includes a table, chairs, and other necessities for showcasing your products.

4. Can I share a booth with another consultant at "Festival-Tomorrow"?

Yes, you can share a booth with another consultant at "Festival-Tomorrow". This is a great way to split the cost and have a larger variety of products for customers to see. However, make sure to coordinate with your booth partner beforehand to avoid any conflicts or confusion.

5. What can I do to make the most out of my "Festival-Tomorrow" experience?

To make the most out of your "Festival-Tomorrow" experience, be sure to promote the event on your social media platforms and to your existing customers. Also, have plenty of products and business cards on hand, and be prepared to answer any questions and provide demonstrations. Lastly, have a positive attitude and enjoy yourself – this is a great opportunity to showcase your love for Pampered Chef products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
nikked
  • chefann
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies