• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Bring to My Festival Booth Tomorrow?

In summary, the speakers are discussing strategies for preparing for a booth event. They suggest bringing a variety of items, including popular pieces, new items, and personal favorites. It is also recommended to divide the table into sections and use a tri-fold board to showcase monthly promotions and recruiting information. Bringing a mix of small and lightweight items is also suggested. It is also recommended to have a drawing and allow attendees to do product demos.
SusanBP0129
I am doing a booth tomorrow and I'm trying to figure out what to bring. In the past, I have brought A LOT of stuff, but I hate lugging it all.
So....I'm trying to scale it down.
ANY advice or thoughts is GREATLY appreciated!!
Thanks~
:D

How big is your table? I've always split the table into little areas: wedding regsitry (SS bowls, fake bouqet with PC products in it, Small SA caddy and bowls, etc), Host/Guest special for now and next month, and relevent area (i.e. present ideas around holidays, grilling for summer, new products right now, place setting ideas for fancy smancy event, etc). I find that by setting areas I only bring what I need for each area for that small space and then I don't over-pack. It's also great to use a box or your crate to add height and visual interest to your display (and for carrying everything). I hope I helped give you some ideas :)

Thanks Alison!
I will have 2 or 3 tables in a 10x10 space.

That sounds like a great space! You could even make 1 table half bridal/half fundraiser to help with those things! I also have made a tri-fold board (science fair board) that I set on a table that on one side has current month's h and g specials and on the other side and the next 2 months of host specials. I put these in clear pockets, so I can re-use my board) in the middle I put recruiting info, a collage of the "average" products a host gets for free, bridal flyer, fundraiser flyer. This always goes in the center of my main display, so it hopefully gets people to look at the other areas as well :) Just another idea. Also, a great thing is the quick stir pitcher filled with water and confetti, people (and esp. kids) love seeing how it works!

You could also display everything that is in the new consultant kit.

Hmmmmm.......what to do.....I really drive myself crazy. Nothing like the last minute, too - right? UGH!

A little of everythingI agree, the new kit on a table would be a great idea. Also I would try to bring a little of everything. Popular pieces, new items and things you just love to show off.

Alot of our stuff is pretty small and not to heavy but will give a good idea to what we offer. The small saute pan can count for cookware and it's in the kit. One piece of stoneware, maybe a basket. Trifle bowl is a must.

Hope it goes well. Are you having a drawing? Are you going to let people demo on potatoes or veggies?

Debbie :D

OOOH you should have your drawing slips put in the Trifle Bowl! Yeah! That will be so so cute! I say one table for the new kit, one for new stuff, and one for paperwork...catalogs/order forms/recruiting info/hosting info

Related to What Should I Bring to My Festival Booth Tomorrow?

What products will you be selling at the festival?

We will have a variety of our popular kitchen tools and cookware available for purchase at our booth. Our consultants will also be demonstrating how to use our products to make delicious recipes.

Do you accept credit cards at the festival?

Yes, we accept credit cards, cash, and checks as forms of payment. We want to make it as convenient as possible for our customers to purchase our products.

Can I place an order for a product that is not available at the festival?

Absolutely! Our consultants can take orders for any products that we offer and have them shipped directly to your home. We also offer free shipping on orders over $75.

Will there be any special deals or discounts at the festival?

Yes, we will have some exclusive festival deals and discounts available at our booth. Be sure to stop by and check them out!

Can I sign up to become a consultant at the festival?

Unfortunately, we will not be signing up new consultants at the festival. However, you can visit our website or speak to one of our consultants at the booth for more information on how to join our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• FancyChef
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • klbern
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jaj529