• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Doing My First Festival....can Use Any and All Ideas Please!

In summary, Noora recommends bringing a cake, having food available for people to try, and having contact information available. Be careful with sharp products and be aware of children and adults who may be unsupervised.
klbern
I am doing my first festival this weekend. I have a 10x20 booth and not sure how to set it up, what products to bring, ect. Any help would be great! Thanks!

Don't put money into Cash and Carry..but if you have some extra items on hand that you want to get rid of take them and try to sell them there. Don't go there with the idea that you are going to get a ton of sales..most people get more contacts than sales.

I will let you know as I think of more.

I am also doing my first fair this weekend with a 10x10 booth. I went to the search at the top of the page and put in booths, and there is some wonderful info in there. Good luck and hope you make a lot of contacts and sales!!

I am taking stainless steel bowl mixing bowls for height, also the collapsible bowls stacked for height. And like Sheila said, women love "pretty things" so try to make it look as "pretty" as possible and have your 30 second commercial down pat for those that are interested. I have recipe cards to give to those who show interest, or at least make contact. I am really hoping for more show bookings and maybe a recruit or two. As I said earlier, good luck and please post afterwards and let me know what worked for you and what didn't. Thanks.

Listen to "Booths Build Business" in the Online Training Center!

Thanks Noora, I didn't know about this, I will certainly listen to it!! :)

Don't make it too crowded!! And like mentioned above, height does add some good looks. I always put the DCB on top of the stackable cooling rack.

Thank you Noora..I didn't do that one either..I will have to do that.

If you collect contact info, be sure you can read it before they leave. Don't have catalogs in plain view. Everyone will take them. I've gotten more orders from business cards than catalogs.

the booths build business training is an MP3 file under resources in the online training section
~carla

In regards with festival and the DCB. Make a cake and offer samples out. I just had an event and that is what I used to bring people to the table was offering them to try my cake, then I talked about the baker. You can let then know it is a host special for Oct. Have your contact cards ready for people to fill out. Make sure you note maybe on back of card or list, if you choose to do a list baker so you know that's what they wan. Have fun at your festival :)

Lauracooks4u said:
In regards with festival and the DCB. Make a cake and offer samples out. I just had an event and that is what I used to bring people to the table was offering them to try my cake, then I talked about the baker. You can let then know it is a host special for Oct. Have your contact cards ready for people to fill out. Make sure you note maybe on back of card or list, if you choose to do a list baker so you know that's what they wan. Have fun at your festival :)

Rules vary from event to event. Not everyone is allowed to do this. So check with your event rules first. Personally, I don't like to mess with food. People can be gross. ;)

I can have food at my booth so that people can try the products, I just can't allow them to eat it, so that is fine with me.
Thanks for all the advice.

klbern said:
I can have food at my booth so that people can try the products, I just can't allow them to eat it, so that is fine with me.
Thanks for all the advice.

so use potatoes....you can use a variety of products. BUT they are usually the sharp ones, and I am very careful having sharp products at my booth (i usually DON'T)- between unattended kids who may come in and start playing and you may not see them if you are with someone else (or their mom), and also adults who are klutzy....it was always a risk I didn't want to take.

You can "Air Demo" anything. ;)

I know I always reference this thread, but so many people have contributed GREAT INFO that I have to at least point it out, in case you didn't see it. (I really need to make this a request for it to be a "sticky" so it always stays at the top). It's been updated recently, so you may have already seen it: http://www.chefsuccess.com/f52/things-ive-learned-doing-booth-table-51121/

What kind of products should I bring to the festival?

It's best to bring a variety of products that showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef. This can include kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. It's also a good idea to have a mix of both new and popular items.

What kind of set up should I have for my booth?

Your booth should be visually appealing and inviting to potential customers. Consider using colorful tablecloths, banners, and props to showcase your products. It's also important to have enough space for customers to browse and interact with your products comfortably.

How should I price my products for the festival?

It's important to price your products competitively, but also consider the unique setting of a festival. You may want to offer special discounts or bundle deals to entice customers. You can also consider offering samples or demonstrations to showcase the value of your products.

What are some effective ways to attract customers to my booth?

One way to attract customers is to offer interactive experiences, such as cooking demonstrations or product samples. You can also use eye-catching signage and promotions to draw people in. Engaging with potential customers and having a friendly and welcoming attitude can also make a big difference.

How can I make the most of my time at the festival?

Be prepared and organized before the festival starts. Set realistic goals and have a plan in place for managing inventory and handling transactions. Take advantage of networking opportunities and make connections with other vendors and potential customers. Lastly, have fun and enjoy the experience!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Monica9498
  • pamperedchefqueen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies