• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Bag Promo: Earn and Receive Your Bag Rewards Now!

In summary, the bags we can earn for February should be sent. I can't find that info anywhere! Thanks!
chezshelly
Gold Member
Does anyone know when the bags we can earn for February should be sent? I can't find that info anywhere! Thanks!

Is there any fine print at the bottom of the flyer? I submitted my 2nd show this week so hopefully they ship them as earned!Update - I just looked in the product adjustment, while it doesn't show me what it was, something shipped out two days ago! Hopefully that is it!

No, I looked there first. I submitted my first two shows Feb 10 and still no bags! I'm getting antsy!

wadesgirl said:
Is there any fine print at the bottom of the flyer? I submitted my 2nd show this week so hopefully they ship them as earned!

Update - I just looked in the product adjustment, while it doesn't show me what it was, something shipped out two days ago! Hopefully that is it!

This might be the missing items from the sell a thon. I read the dots stemware was supposed to be shipped this week. Or, it could maybe be the mini catalog inserts? But those may be usps.

just got the wine glasses today- I submitted my 2nd show 2/6- and still no bags

i submitted my shows on the 5 and 7.....finally got them today!

Good to know. I'm cracking up, though, because we're all waiting for so many different things! :) Wine glasses, mini-inserts, Feb promo bags..... :)ETA: *sob* Figures! I just sent out 60 mini catalogs and the inserts came in today's mail. GAH!

Last edited:
Amanda_RI said:
Good to know. I'm cracking up, though, because we're all waiting for so many different things! :) Wine glasses, mini-inserts, Feb promo bags..... :)ETA: *sob* Figures! I just sent out 60 mini catalogs and the inserts came in today's mail. GAH!
Did you get all your mini inserts? I got the 25 from SL today but not the 75 for the minis I pre-ordered.

BethCooks4U said:
Did you get all your minis? I got the 25 from SL today but not the 75 for the minis I pre-ordered.

Just the 25 from SL, not the 100 from ones I pre-ordered. Oh well.

I received my inserts from SL yesterday and the ones for the minis ordered came today!

The preorder inserts were shipped on a different date than the spring launch ones. I too sent out 40 invites today with a label on each and the inserts arrived this afternoon!

I got my wine glasses yesterday and today I got the mini inserts and my new TOTES!! awesome!

I got my mini cat inserts but still no glasses or bags, bummer!

Got my wine glasses today! :) :)

I still haven't received any inserts! I was at Spring Launch and also did the pre-order. I don't know what the holdup is. :(I wonder if my bags will arrive before my inserts! :rolleyes:

I got my 25 inserts first and then yesterday, they sent the rest of mine for the 7 packs of mini's I ordered..so they came in separate shipments!

I received my spring launch inserts yesterday, so i expect I will see my pre-order inserts Monday or Tuesday maybe.

Finally got my bags!!

Got my bags today AND my mini-catalog inserts for my pre-ordered mini's. Too bad I've sent most of them out already!

My second show closed on the 16th and my bags came on Friday (3/3). They came regular mail so that also adds to the delivery time.

I submitted my 2nd show on I think the 23rd of February..I also got mine on Friday 3/2..LOVE IT..I can't wait to take it on my cruise for when I go shopping on the islands..I hate having all of those little bags while shopping..so this will be great for that.

which bag is this?

I am just catching up on everything.... So this was the giveaway for 2 shows in Feb right? Then 2 shows in March is the HWC items? 2 shows in April is the apron right? I know if you have 2 shows each month Feb March and April you get the umbrella....

Jode7227 said:
I am just catching up on everything.... So this was the giveaway for 2 shows in Feb right? Then 2 shows in March is the HWC items? 2 shows in April is the apron right? I know if you have 2 shows each month Feb March and April you get the umbrella....

Yes that is correct.

Thanks for the information!

Got mine today. They are a nice quality!

I'm glad I'm reading this.... I hadn't even noticed that my samples kit was missing the stemware! How did I miss this?

I just received my mini catalog inserts last week, too.

I earned the Feb bags. It is showing up on CC unnder that adjustments as a G order, but FedEx tracking has no info. Waaaah! I want to know when it will get here!

ShellBeach said:
I earned the Feb bags. It is showing up on CC unnder that adjustments as a G order, but FedEx tracking has no info. Waaaah! I want to know when it will get here!

Mine didn't come FEDEX, they came USPS.

Geekgirl69 said:
Mine didn't come FEDEX, they came USPS.

So I live overseas, what's funny is if something ISN'T send USPS it takes 6 weeks to get here. We get stuff within a week if it's priority, but FedEx FUGGEDABOUTIT!!!

Mine came yesterday! PS - I'm pretty sure they are made by ThirtyOne Gifts, in case you want another one in a different pattern. So cute!

If they are coming fromUSPS then they are going "smartpost" and i use that term loosely. I think FedEx supposedly ships them part way, the USPS the rest, but the route they take is less than direct.

I got my Feb. bags last week but as soon as I opened the Market Tote the snap broke off:cry::cry::cry:

I had to send it back:cry::cry::cry:

Now I have to wait, again, for a new one:cry::cry::cry:

Oh no! I hope they send out a new one right away!

Is anyone still waiting on their bags??? I STILL haven't gotten mine!! Should I call HO?

maldvs said:
Is anyone still waiting on their bags??? I STILL haven't gotten mine!! Should I call HO?

I'd call HO, it seems you should have them by now. Did you for sure earn them? Maybe double check that you submitted 2 shows that were dated Feb. and submitted in Feb.?

babywings76 said:
I'd call HO, it seems you should have them by now. Did you for sure earn them? Maybe double check that you submitted 2 shows that were dated Feb. and submitted in Feb.?
I submitted 3 shows in Feb. and verified. I guess i will call them. bummer.

I submitted my second party on the 29th and I do have mine. Got them last week in fact.

On the phone with HO now. My package got returned to them for some reason but they are sending back to me now. She did say that there was a shipment of bags that went out last week because they were on backorder. So if anyone is waiting on them, you should get them any day.

1. When will the bags we can earn for February be sent?

The bags earned during the February Bag Promo will be shipped out within 2-3 weeks after the promotion ends.

2. How can I track the shipping of my bag rewards?

Once your bag reward has been shipped, you will receive an email notification with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your shipment.

3. Can I choose which bag I want as my reward?

No, the bag reward will be selected at random and cannot be chosen by the consultant.

4. What happens if I don't earn enough points to receive a bag reward?

If you do not earn enough points during the promotion period, you will not receive a bag reward. However, you can still participate in future bag promotions.

5. Are there any restrictions on the bags that can be earned during this promotion?

Yes, the bags earned during this promotion are limited to one per consultant and cannot be redeemed for cash or exchanged for another item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sandra Townsend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcmichellev
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies