• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Received New August Bag--Be Sure to Get Yours!

In summary, a new bag has arrived for the speaker after earning it from two shows in August. It has several pockets and can also be used as a purse or diaper bag. The speaker is excited to use it for an upcoming training and also as a travel bag. There is also a discussion about getting more orders to qualify for additional bags and a suggestion to use the Grill Pan Set to generate more sales. One person's show was cancelled but they are working to collect enough orders to make two parties.
gailz2
Gold Member
My new bag I earned for two shows in August just arrived--it is even more beautiful than the pix, and SOFT!!! I love it. It has a couple nice sized pockets on the inside One side has a full length pocket and the other is split into two large pockets) and a large zip pocket on the outside, plus two handles and a removable shoulder strap.

If you don't have your two parties for August yet, I encourage you to do anything you can to get yours. This is going to be a wonderful collection for us!!

The directors are talking about using it for their purse/diaper bag! :D

Sheila said:
The directors are talking about using it for their purse/diaper bag! :D

Way too big for a purse for me, but great for a diaper bag, it really holds a lot!!

Thank goodness my diaper bag days are over! It is way cooler than it looks in the pictures. I'm gonna use my just as the name says -- to Get Away, and one of the first things is to attend the New Director Training -- wahoo!!

Sandi

Mine are only 2 & 3, but we've been out of the diaper bag stage for a while now and it's NICE! They are responsible for their own cups, I grab my sling bag and my drink & out the door we go. It's nice not to have to lug around anything big/heavy anymore! I'll be using mine as a travel bag too.And way go to Sandy! Enjoy your training!!! :D

I had a show last night, and I'm hoping to get enough orders at an Open House I'm doing on the 27th to get in a second show. Or maybe I'll manage to book more shows...

I'm so excited! I'm having my Fall Kick Off today to get my 2nd show in, but I have enough orders from just 2 people to count for a show! So, tonight I'm going to hopefully get some "preorders" for me to submit on Sept. 1st! I really want all 4 of these bags! :D

I have one show in already and I'm really going to push to get my show on the 25th to close and turn in before the 31st. I have a show on the 27th as well but I know it will probably not close until the 1st - it's a military show and everybody gets paid on the 1st. I also have a catalog show in another state in the works - but she's tried before and not gotten very far. I love bags! They couldn't have offered me anything better!

Amanda, if you have enough orders with no Fall Products to make a show that's GREAT! Just don't forget that you can't count the new catalog orders towards the Aug sales incentive, it will have to go for Sept Sales incentive. ;)

My two are in and anxious to get it. Definitely making sure at least two are on the books for the next few months. I want them ALL :)

Ugh! My only show cancelled this month but I'm trying to collect orders to make two parties!!

You can do it...you have time. Remember only 10 $30 orders. Get on the phone and call every past host/customer you have. How about a Mystery Host Show?

wadesgirl said:
Ugh! My only show cancelled this month but I'm trying to collect orders to make two parties!!

If you have customers who have purchased Cookware in the past, give them a call and tell them about the Grill Pan Set. I did this and got a show out of it using the information Sheila posted about earlier this month. List the customer as both the Catalog Show host and guest. On their guest order, put the Grill Pan Set, the free knife and a $1 Season's Best Cookbook (a gift from you). On their host order, they can choose one Open Stock Cookware piece at 60% off and anything else they want at 15% off. Submit the whole thing as a show shipped to the host and she only pays $4.50 total in shipping and you have one show. Do this twice and you have two shows.

I sent out an email earlier this month with all the information about this and didn't get any takers. However, the first person I called and told about it ordered it. She loves the cookware she already has and was eager to add more to her kitchen.

Thanks for the great idea and graphics, Sheila!! Good luck, Wadesgirl!

Shari in TX

Sheila said:
Amanda, if you have enough orders with no Fall Products to make a show that's GREAT! Just don't forget that you can't count the new catalog orders towards the Aug sales incentive, it will have to go for Sept Sales incentive. ;)

Yep, I'm using the August promotion and catalog for those orders I already have in. So they will be my 2nd Aug. show. Tonight, I'm still debating if I should use the S/S and just see what happens (and boost my sales amount for Aug.) and encourage people to book for Sept & Oct. Or if I will give them fall catalogs and tell them I'm taking pre-orders to be submitted on Sept. 1st.

I have a small show ready to go in but am holding off on submitting it because I want to see how my Aug. 21 show goes. I really am hoping to have it as two shows and not just one ... but people are funny about committing.

I have no idea what I'll use it for ... but I have my eye on the September one and feel I stand a much better chance at that one. That will have a lot of good uses for my business.

Shari in TX said:
If you have customers who have purchased Cookware in the past, give them a call and tell them about the Grill Pan Set. I did this and got a show out of it using the information Sheila posted about earlier this month. List the customer as both the Catalog Show host and guest. On their guest order, put the Grill Pan Set, the free knife and a $1 Season's Best Cookbook (a gift from you). On their host order, they can choose one Open Stock Cookware piece at 60% off and anything else they want at 15% off. Submit the whole thing as a show shipped to the host and she only pays $4.50 total in shipping and you have one show. Do this twice and you have two shows.

I sent out an email earlier this month with all the information about this and didn't get any takers. However, the first person I called and told about it ordered it. She loves the cookware she already has and was eager to add more to her kitchen.

Thanks for the great idea and graphics, Sheila!! Good luck, Wadesgirl!

Shari in TX
Ooohhh... good thinking, hadn't thought of that yet!

KG, you're just naughty. LOL!I received mine yesterday. It's wonderful. Can't wait to take a little trip so I can use it. It's big enough that it's even too big for me to use as a purse. (I know, you're shocked.) It will be absolutely perfect, though, as an overnight bag. I'm also considering using it for fairs and expos, depending on what I want to take.

Sharing these "testimonies" on my team FB page to encourage that 2nd show- thanks ladies!!!

I just submitted my 2nd show today, and am so excited to receive this!! I can't wait!!

OOOOHHHH .... I need to call the lady who walked into my fair and bought the grill pan in March and tell her about this!

I have a vacation in September but it's a week long and it's really hard for me to pack light! But I MAY be going on a weekend trip with my cousins in January and definitely on a weekend trip in May!

So how did this arrive. I see that mine is processed but can't do the shipment tracking. It should already be here though. Was it via slow post?

BethCooks4U said:
So how did this arrive. I see that mine is processed but can't do the shipment tracking. It should already be here though. Was it via slow post?

I'm guessing no...because my team member submitted her 2nd show on a Sunday and had her bag by the end of the week.

I'm just waiting for mine to arrive... that Grill Pan set was a blessing for August shows!

I submitted my second show on Monday, the 22nd and had the show shipment by Thursday. My bag just arrived in the mail yesterday. Well, the mail man put the PC box on the grass at the base of my mailbox post.

babywings76 said:
I submitted my second show on Monday, the 22nd and had the show shipment by Thursday. My bag just arrived in the mail yesterday. Well, the mail man put the PC box on the grass at the base of my mailbox post.

Okay so then it is slow post. I'll give it one more day and I'll have to call HO. It should already be here judging by what you guys are saying...

I received mine via UPS for some reason, I would check and see where your is!

I officially have my two shows in!

Hubby said I have to get rid of my other bags before the new one comes into the house.

NooraK said:
Hubby said I have to get rid of my other bags before the new one comes into the house.

Silly man!

I can't wait to get mine! Somehow, by the Grace of God, I got two shows submitted on Sunday the 28th. One friend called with a $220 order that I turned in as a show and still had $100 in other orders. Called up one gal and got it up to $135....added some stuff for my Mom and called it good! I knew I had two shows booked for Sept. and Oct. so I am very happy that now I am going to be able to get all four pieces! Yay!Karen

I guess I should be a little grateful that I only had one show that is actually being HELD AND SUBMITTED in August (but 3 August shows) so you have to understand ... the first was a catalog show, the second is a September show (following Jean's reccomendation) and the 3rd is an August show that probably won't close tomorrow. I don't NEED the travel bag ... I'm an overpacker!But I could really use the utility tote in September so hoping the 3 fairs I'm doing that month add up to a show! Skipping town on the 24th so it will be intersting.

1. What are the dimensions of the new August bag?

The dimensions of the new August bag are not specified, but it is described as having a full length pocket and two large pockets on one side, and a large zip pocket on the outside. It also has two handles and a removable shoulder strap.

2. Can the new August bag be used as a crossbody bag?

Yes, the new August bag comes with a removable shoulder strap, making it possible to wear it as a crossbody bag.

3. Is the new August bag made of a soft material?

Yes, the new August bag is described as being "SOFT!!!" in the original post. It is likely made of a soft and comfortable material.

4. How many pockets does the new August bag have?

The new August bag has a full length pocket and two large pockets on one side, as well as a large zip pocket on the outside. This makes a total of four pockets.

5. Is the new August bag only available for those who have earned it through two parties in August?

Yes, the new August bag is a reward for earning two parties in August, and is not available for purchase. It is part of a special collection for those who have achieved this goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheftammy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcheftammy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Teresa Lynn