• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Track Your Earned Rewards: SAT, Show & Go, & More!

Finally saw them today under the prod adj part of CC... but it wont let me track the shipping! But at least I know they are on the way. Wanted to take them to a show this weekend!
Jenni
stuff that your earn like SAT or the show and go promo items. By track I mean see when they are shipped and when they will be delivered.

Also when is the next Kit En month, SAT month, and which month is typically host bonus month like July was. Thanks :)

To track non-show/earned items, go to product adjustment as if you need to enter an adjustment, but don't know the show number. Select "all" order types and continue. Earned things will have a G in the middle of the order number. Use that number (it'll start with your consultant number, then G, then a 4-digit number) with "01" at the end as the REFERENCE number at FedEx.There's a host bonus every month, not just July. Or do you mean the extra free product value? That's always a surprise. HO has done that a couple of times, but it's not a regular occurrence.

chefann said:
To track non-show/earned items, go to product adjustment as if you need to enter an adjustment, but don't know the show number. Select "all" order types and continue. Earned things will have a G in the middle of the order number. Use that number (it'll start with your consultant number, then G, then a 4-digit number) with "01" at the end as the REFERENCE number at FedEx.

There's a host bonus every month, not just July. Or do you mean the extra free product value? That's always a surprise. HO has done that a couple of times, but it's not a regular occurrence.

Thanks Ann.... I was looking to see if by new bags shipped. Not yet darn!
I was talking about the extra free product. So there is no schedule on that what about SAT months is it every June? And do you know when the next kit enhancement month is?
You are always so helpful and full of info! Thanks :p

SAT is usually June and November, although HO reserves the right to change that schedule.KE is new consultants' 4th month, and May for everyone.

chefann said:
SAT is usually June and November, although HO reserves the right to change that schedule.

KE is new consultants' 4th month, and May for everyone.

It's April for everyone.;)

ChefBeckyD said:
It's April for everyone.;)

Wow...yes April...
I think ChefAnn is sleepy!;)

Yeah, that's my excuse.Actually, it was a check question to see if anyone else reads the policies, since KE is outlined in there. ;)

chefann said:
Yeah, that's my excuse.

Actually, it was a check question to see if anyone else reads the policies, since KE is outlined in there. ;)

I figured that's what it was!:D:p

Finally saw them today under the prod adj part of CC... but it wont let me track the shipping! But at least I know they are on the way. Wanted to take them to a show this weekend!

1. What is the SAT program and how does it work?

The SAT program is a rewards program for Pampered Chef consultants. It stands for "Sales, Active and Team" and is designed to recognize and reward consultants for their hard work and achievements. Consultants earn points for sales, active recruits, and promoting team members, which can then be redeemed for various rewards.

2. How do I track my earned rewards?

To track your earned rewards, log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Rewards" tab. This will show you a detailed breakdown of your points earned, as well as any rewards you have redeemed or are eligible for.

3. What is the Show & Go program and how do I participate?

The Show & Go program is a monthly bonus program for consultants who submit at least $200 in sales and have at least one show each month. To participate, simply submit your sales and hold at least one show each month. You will automatically be enrolled in the program and can track your progress through your consultant account.

4. Can I redeem my rewards for cash?

No, rewards cannot be redeemed for cash. However, you can use your rewards to purchase products from the Pampered Chef catalog or use them towards the cost of attending a Pampered Chef event or conference.

5. How long do my earned rewards stay valid?

Your earned rewards are valid for 12 months from the date they are earned. After 12 months, any unused rewards will expire and cannot be redeemed. Be sure to keep track of your rewards and use them before they expire!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefLAM
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
dawn424383