• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some delicious strawberry recipes to try?

In summary, to make strawberry shortcake with Pampered Chef products, you will need the Simple Slicer, Classic Batter Bowl, and Stoneware Round Cake Pan. For a fruit salad, the Quick Slice can be used to cut strawberries. The Manual Food Processor is the best product for making homemade strawberry jam, and the Microwave Popcorn Maker can be used for chocolate-covered strawberries. To hull strawberries quickly, the Strawberry Huller or Strawberry Slicer can be used.
ChefPaulaB
Hi, hopefully this hasn't already been asked, if so, sorry! Does anyone have any favorite strawberry recipes... like Strawberry Shortcake or any other nummy thing. I have some strawberries in the fridge I want to do something with... TIA!!!

I keep thinking that the strawberry trifle but with brownies instead of pound cake would be SO good :).

We have been eating tons of spinach salad here. Oh, and the strawberry amaretto pastries are also really yummy and easy. As are the Summer Berry Shortcakes!

AnnieBee said:
I keep thinking that the strawberry trifle but with brownies instead of pound cake would be SO good :).

We have been eating tons of spinach salad here. Oh, and the strawberry amaretto pastries are also really yummy and easy. As are the Summer Berry Shortcakes!

I've made a Strawberry Brownie Trifle several times for shows...But I use Chocolate Fudge pudding with it. I layer brownies, pudding, strawberries, and cool whip...2 layers of each, with chocolate dipped strawberries on top!

1. How do I make strawberry shortcake with Pampered Chef products?

To make strawberry shortcake with Pampered Chef products, you will need our Simple Slicer, Classic Batter Bowl, and Stoneware Round Cake Pan. Slice fresh strawberries using the Simple Slicer, then mix them with sugar and let them sit for 30 minutes. In the Classic Batter Bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Cut in butter using our Mix N' Chop until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add milk and mix until dough forms. Press dough into the Stoneware Round Cake Pan and bake for 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees. Once cooled, top with the macerated strawberries and whipped cream.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef's Quick Slice to cut strawberries for a fruit salad?

Yes, you can use our Quick Slice to cut strawberries for a fruit salad. Simply remove the blade insert for larger slices or keep it in for smaller, diced pieces. Our Quick Slice also has a safety guard to protect your fingers while slicing.

3. What is the best Pampered Chef product to use for making homemade strawberry jam?

The best product to use for making homemade strawberry jam is our Manual Food Processor. Simply add fresh strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice to the processor and turn the handle until desired consistency is reached. Then, transfer the jam to our Glass Jam Jar for storage or gifting.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef's Microwave Popcorn Maker to make chocolate-covered strawberries?

Yes, you can use our Microwave Popcorn Maker to make chocolate-covered strawberries. Simply melt chocolate in the Microwave Popcorn Maker according to package instructions, then dip fresh strawberries in the chocolate and place on a sheet of parchment paper to cool and harden.

5. Are there any Pampered Chef products that can help me hull strawberries quickly?

Yes, we have a few products that can help you hull strawberries quickly. Our Strawberry Huller allows you to quickly remove the stem and leaves from strawberries. Our Strawberry Slicer also makes slicing and hulling strawberries a breeze with its sharp blades and hulling tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kcjodih