• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Gift-Worthy Recipes for Baking Enthusiasts

In summary, This woman is looking for a recipe for something less everyday, and she has a lot of baking supplies stocked up. She's considering making toffee squares, which sound delicious, and she has a recipe for them.
NooraK
Gold Member
I've stocked up on some baking goods over the last few weeks. My intention is to make goodies to give as gifts for a lot of people this year. The problem is, I don't know what I want to make. I don't know if I want to stick with something simple like cookies, or if I want to make small loaves of bread, or something fancy like the sandwich cookies or something.

What's your favorite recipe to give as a gift?

Usually if I am giving a gift to an individual I will give a small plate with an assortment of cookies/cookie bars that I've made. If I'm giving something larger, say for an entire family, I usually go with a homemade pound cake. There are pound cake recipes that create really heavy, dense cakes that weigh 7-8lbs when they are finished. One of those wrapped in colored celephane (I just spelled that all sorts of wrong but you get it) with a bow is a great gift - especially for a family with two parents with full time jobs and kids that are very involved in activities. These are the people who don't have the time to bake until the last minute and a homemade gift is really appreciated because they enjoy it and they don't have to make it themselves. You are giving them the gift of goodies and extra time with their families because they aren't baking! I love giving goodies.

I'm done rambling now...................................enjoy your baking!

Re: Favorite Recipes To Give
Cranberry Crunch Bark -- hands down.​

Thanks :)I think what I'll have to do is pull out all of my ingredients I've stashed along the way, and see what I can make with them. :D

I have a great and easy recipe for sugared cranberries-yummy for snacking on- that I sent out with my special Thanksgiving/Black Friday newsletter. Do you want me to email it to you?

NooraK said:
I've stocked up on some baking goods over the last few weeks. My intention is to make goodies to give as gifts for a lot of people this year. The problem is, I don't know what I want to make. I don't know if I want to stick with something simple like cookies, or if I want to make small loaves of bread, or something fancy like the sandwich cookies or something.

What's your favorite recipe to give as a gift?

What baking goods have you stocked up on?

I have powdered sugar, chocolate chips (milk & semi-sweet), flour, peppermint candies, graham crackers, pudding and brownie mixes. And I have normal pantry quantities of everyday baking supplies.

Yum! Probably not good ingredients for sugared cranberries. I'm going to email it to you (via FB message) though since you'll probably find cranberries on sale a lot next month and it'll be a good, easy treat for Christmas. :)

Thanks :)I keep looking at the ingredients, and all I can think of are chocolate chip cookies, but I want to do something a bit less everyday.

Shelby I'd love your recipe if you're willing to share!

What about the Toffee Squares...I think they are in one of the cookbooks, but I've made a version for years that is SO good. They are simple, and sort of a cross between a candy and a cookie...let me go see if I can find the recipe!

Here it is Noora!

These are simple ingredients that turn into something so delicious! LOVE these!

Tempting Toffee Crisps

12 whole (5 x 2 ½ -inch) graham crackers
¾ cup packed brown sugar
¾ cup butter (do not use margarine)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
½ cup almonds, chopped

1. Preheat oven to 350F.

2. Arrange graham crackers side by side in single layer in Stoneware Bar Pan.

3. In 2-qt saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter and vanilla. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally with bamboo spoon, until mixture comes to a full boil across the surface.
Continue boiling 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove saucepan from heat and immediately pour mixture evenly over crackers.

4. Bake 10-12 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.

5. Remove pan from oven to cooling rack. Sprinkle with chocolate morsels; allow to soften then spread evenly over baked crackers using Large Spreader.

6. Chop almonds using Food Chopper; sprinkle over chocolate.

7. Cool completely. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm. Break or cut into pieces.

Yield: About 2 dozen pieces

COOK’S TIPS:
Once the chocolate is firm, the crisps should be stored in a cool place at room temperature. Keep them tightly covered so the graham crackers will stay crisp.

Substitute peanuts, pecans or walnuts for almonds, or omit nuts, if desired.

Wow Becky! Those sound so yummy! I've been looking for a recipe for a couple cookie exchanges that I'm part of, and although these aren't cookies, they would be yummy to add to a Christmas platter, and easy to make, so maybe I'll try these instead...

Ooh Shelby, that's sounds good. Can I have your also. Thanx. Janice

I really like Rolo Pretzel bites & oreo truffles. Both are super easy & very delicious!

cheflorraine said:
Wow Becky! Those sound so yummy! I've been looking for a recipe for a couple cookie exchanges that I'm part of, and although these aren't cookies, they would be yummy to add to a Christmas platter, and easy to make, so maybe I'll try these instead...

I first had these as part of cookie exchange - and fell in love with them!

I just couldn't believe that such simple ingredients made such a great treat!

May I request the recipe for sugared cranberries too? I love cranberries!

If you have the mini loaf stoneware pan, bake a variety of mini loaves to give out. Pumpkin Bread, Banana Nut Bread, Apple Bread, Rum Cake or if you have a family cake recipe that you make every year. Wrap each in plastic wrap, then in cellophane, closed with a Twixit clip.

Cathedral or Stained Glass Cookies always get oohs & aaahs - just use your basic sugar cookie dough, cut out the centers and fill with chopped up hard candies in different colors to make the "stained glass".

PC Fudge recipe piped out with the EAD into mini candy cups make a pretty presentation and they're so easy.

Or find a basic cookie recipe that can be adapted to make 2-3 different types of cookies - allrecipes.com, womansday.com, familycircle.com, bhg.com are all good holiday cookie recipe sources.

Almost forgot: Candy Cake cookies: divide your basic sugar cookie dough in half and tint one half red. Then roll out into ropes and twist together to make individual cookies shaped like candy canes. Takes a little time, but look like you worked really long and hard on them. Sprinkle with sanding sugar for a little "glitter". You can even make tree ornaments out of them.

1. What are the most popular recipes to give as gifts from Pampered Chef?

The top five recipes that customers love to give as gifts are the Parmesan Garlic Pull-Apart Bread, the Classic Chocolate Trifle, the Apple Pie Cheesecake, the Mini Pecan Tarts, and the Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Dip.

2. Are these recipes easy to make and suitable for all skill levels?

Yes, all of our recipes are designed to be simple and easy to follow, even for those with little cooking experience. We also provide step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to make the process even easier.

3. Can these recipes be customized or modified to fit dietary restrictions or preferences?

Absolutely! Our recipes are versatile and can be adapted to fit different dietary needs. For example, the Parmesan Garlic Pull-Apart Bread can be made with gluten-free bread, and the Classic Chocolate Trifle can be made with dairy-free whipped topping.

4. Do you have any recommendations for packaging these recipes as gifts?

We recommend using our Pampered Chef gift boxes or cellophane bags to package the recipes. You can also add a personal touch by including a handwritten note or a small kitchen gadget with the gift.

5. Can I purchase all the necessary ingredients and tools for these recipes from Pampered Chef?

Yes, we offer a variety of high-quality ingredients and kitchen tools that are essential for our recipes. You can purchase them directly from our website or your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ConShan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • its_me_susan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • ChefPaulaB