• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Favorite Pampered Chef Recipes (Old and New)

In summary, my all-time favorite PC recipes are the Tomato Basil Sqaures and the Spinach Artichoke Dip. I love them both for different reasons
cookin to the top
Gold Member
What are your all-time favorite PC recipes? (Please tell if you like them for home only, or for shows.....the presentation, taste on a scale of 1--10...) A few customers asked for tried-and-true recipe cards, but I'd like to give them only the best....

Tomato Basil Sqaures and the Spinach Artichoke Dip are my FAVS!! Looooove them!

Taffy Apple Pizza - love it, love it, love it
I do this at home and at shows; however, when I do it at home I end up eating it all - not so good! I just can't help myself. It's a great fall demo. I use peanut butter cookie dough instead of the sugar cookie dough (if I can find it at the store).
Taste - 10
Presentation - 10
Show recipe - 10 (works great and uses many products)

Did I mention I love this recipe!?!

Old ones:
Cheesy Bacon Bites
Touchdown Taco Dip
Pepperoni Pizza Twist
Clubhouse Chicken Squares
Tomato Basil Square
Broccoli Ham Ring(Don't have time to rate them right now - but love them!)

janetupnorth said:
Old ones:
Touchdown Taco Dip
Pepperoni Pizza Twist
{QUOTE]

These are some of my favs too! Our playgroup just expects me to bring the taco dip, if I don't they are disappointed!

I also love:
chocolate caramel oatmeal chews--old celebrations cookbook
Garden Dip - All the Best
:sing:

Hot Pizza Dip (9) All the Best
Taffy Apple Pizza (10)
Strawberry Cooler ( but we don't sell the ice shaver anymore :( SB 99
Cool California Pizza ( 10) SB 99 S/S
Creamy red pepper dip with veggies ( 10) SB 1999 Spring Summer
Savory vegetable mini quiches All the Best

Is Taffy Apple Pizza in a book? I remember this from a show I went to years ago and would love to have it again!The Taco Ring is my absolute favorite I think. It's super easy to make, looks and tastes great! We make it at home a few times a year.For shows, people love the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies! They're easy to make, taste amazing and shows tons of products.

Chicken club ring
Pecan Tassies
Raspberries& Cream Streusel Squares
Banana Cream Supreme ~made with real whip cream though!
Inside out lasagna
Lemon Bars
BLT Pasta
Pizza Dip

Just to name a few of my favorites;)

rennea
wanna share the recipes for the banana cream supreme & inside out lasagna? (or at least where to find them??)

Yeah, please post some of these recipes, or where to find them.

I'm specifically interested in the following:
Taffy Apple Pizza
Taco Ring
Touchdown Taco Dip
Pepperoni Pizza Twist

Most are in All The Best

I like...
Touchdown Taco Dip
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups
Strawberry Cream Trifle
Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies
Chicken Tortilla Casserole
Chicken Club Crescent Wreath

I actually found a 8x8 scrapbook at Big Lots for $4 and it is super cute. It has different words on it like " savory, delicious, spicy, sweet, etc" so a friend of mine and I brainstormed and decided it would be great to digitally scrapbook some of my favorite PC recipes and put them in this scrapbook. Then I can take this to my shows for guests to look over. If they see a recipe they just HAVE to have, then I will have black and white copies of them in the plastic sleeve behind the scrapbooked page for them to take home!

** I just posted the first recipe page we finished. If you want to see it, check out my albums.

Last edited:
peichef said:
rennea
wanna share the recipes for the banana cream supreme & inside out lasagna? (or at least where to find them??)

Inside Out Lasagna is in Stoneware Inspirations and the Banana Cream Supreme is in All The Best

Mine are:
OLD
Touchdown Taco Dip
Hot Pizza Dip
Spinach & Artichoke Dip (the one that uses creamed spinach!)
Cool & Creamy Chocolate Fondue
Cool Veggie Pizza (is this the ORIGINAL PC recipe?:D LOL! I still love it!)
Cherry Creamcheese Coffeecake
Raspberry Struesel Squares
Tuxedo Brownies
Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake
Strawberry Spinach Salad
Italian Grilled Pizza

NEW(ER)
30 Minute Chicken
Smashed Potato Soup (It's Good For You)
Pronto Pizza Patties (It's Good For You)
Shrimp & Linguine (It's Good For You)
Lemon Chicken Soup (It's Good For You)
Truffle Brownie Cups
Pina Colada Upsidedown Cake
Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad
Crunchy Wholegrain Chicken Bites (29 Minutes)
Artichoke Chicken (29 Minutes)
Greek Cheese Torta
Spicy Broccoli Frittata (29 Minutes)

peichef said:
rennea

Banana Cream Supreme

1 1/4 cups chopped graham cracker squares
1/4 cup butter, melted
3 tablespoons sugar
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup cold milk
1 package (3.4 ounces) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
1 container (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
3 medium bananas, sliced
2 tablespoons pecans, grated
Chop graham crackers using Food Chopper. Place in 1 quart. Batter Bowl. Add butter and sugar; mix well with Skinny Scraper. Press crumb mixture onto flat bottom of Springform Pan. In Classic 2 quart. Batter Bowl, whisk sour cream and milk using 10" Whisk until blended. Add pudding mix; whisk until pudding is dissolved. Add whipped topping, mixing until well blended. Spread half of filling over crust. Slice bananas using Egg Slicer Plus; arrange over filling. Spread remaining filling over bananas. Grate pecans over top using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Garnish as desired with fresh fruit/mint leaves. To serve, remove collar from pan; cut into 12 wedges. Yield: 12 servings

Inside-Out Lasagna
Lasagna gets turned upside down! Bow tie pasta is placed on the bottom of the Rectangular Baker, and seasoned ground beef and ricotta cheese follow suit.

Prep time:30 Bake Time: 1 hr to 1 hr, 10 min
1 pkg (12 oz) uncooked bow tie pasta
½ medium onion, chopped
1 ¼ lbs 95% lean ground beef or Italian sausage links, casings removed
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1 jar (26 oz) marinara sauce
1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes in juice
4 eggs
1 container (32 oz) part- skim ricotta cheese
2 C (8oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
½ C (2 oz) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
2 T snipped fresh parsley
½ t salt
½ t ground black pepper

1. Preheated oven to 350F. Cook pasta according to package directions in Profession (8-qt.) Stockpot; drain.
2. Meanwhile, chop onion using Food Chopper. Place onion and ground beef in Family (12-in.) Skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat 8-10 min or until beef is no longer pink, breaking beef into small crumbles. Press garlic into beef mixture using Garlic Press. Stir in pasta sauce and tomatoes; remove from heat.
3. In Stainless (2-qt.) Mixing Bowl, lightly beat eggs with Stainless Whisk. Add cheese, parsley, salt and black pepper; mix well.
4. To assemble lasagna, place cooked pasta into bottom of Rectangular Baker. Top with meat mixture. Spoon ricotta mixture over sauce; spread evenly. Bake, uncovered, 1 hr or until ricotta mixture is set and lightly browned.

Yield: 15 servings

Nutrients per servings: Calories 340, Total Fat 15 g, Saturated Fat 8g, Cholesterol 120 mg, Carbohydrate 27 g, Protein 25 g, Sodium 740 mg, Fiber 2 g

Diabetic exchanges per serving: 1 ½ starch, 3 medium-fat meat (1 ½ carb)

Cook’s tips
A combination of ground beef and Italian sausage links (casings removed), can be used in this recipe, if desired.
This recipe can be prepared one day in advance. Prepare recipe through Step 4; do not bake. Cover; refrigerate overnight. When ready to bake, remove from refrigerator; let stand at room temp 30 min. Bake, uncovered, 1 hr, 15 min or until lightly browned and edges are bubbly.

redsoxgirl said:
Is Taffy Apple Pizza in a book? I remember this from a show I went to years ago and would love to have it again!

The Taco Ring is my absolute favorite I think. It's super easy to make, looks and tastes great! We make it at home a few times a year.

For shows, people love the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies! They're easy to make, taste amazing and shows tons of products.

Sabia said:

Taffy Apple Pizza
Taco Ring
Touchdown Taco Dip
Pepperoni Pizza Twist

Taffy Apple Pizza
(All the Best; P. 92)

Sliced apples, caramel topping and crunchy peanuts top a giant sugar cookie for this Pampered Chef® classic

1 package (18 oz) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 pk (8oz) cream cheese softened
¼ cup creamy peanut butter
½ cup packed brown sugar
½ tsp. vanilla
2 medium Granny Smith apples
1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
1/2 cup peanuts, chopped

Preheat oven to 350° F. Shape cookie dough into a ball and place in center of Large Round Stone; flatten slightly. Using lightly floured Baker's Roller™, roll dough to a 14-inch circle, about 1/4 inch thick. Bake 16-18 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes. Carefully loosen cookie from baking stone using Serrated Bread Knife; cool completely on baking stone.

Combine cream cheese, brown sugar, peanut butter and vanilla in Small Batter Bowl; mix well. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over cookie.

Peel, core and slice apples using Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer. Cut apple slices in half and arrange evenly over cream cheese mixture.

Microwave ice cream topping on HIGH 30-45 seconds or until warm; drizzle evenly over apples. Chop peanuts using Food Chopper; sprinkle over apples. Cut into wedges.

Makes 16 servings.

NOTES : Dip apples in lemon-lime soda to prevent them from turning brown.

Sabia said:

Taffy Apple Pizza
Taco Ring
Touchdown Taco Dip
Pepperoni Pizza Twist

Touchdown Taco Dip

1 can 9 0z. Bean dip or 1 can 15 oz. refried beans,
4 oz. cream cheese
½ c. sour cream
1 T. Taco seasoning mix or Pampered Chef Southwest Seasoning
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1 plum tomato, seeded and diced
2 green onions, thinly sliced
¼ to ½ c. sliced olives
Additional sour cream and cheese (optional)
Tortilla Chips

Pre-heat oven to 350°. Spread bean dip over bottom of Small Oval Baker using Small Mix ‘N Scraper. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning mix and garlic pressed with Garlic Press, mix well.

Sabia said:

Taffy Apple Pizza
Taco Ring
Touchdown Taco Dip
Pepperoni Pizza Twist

Raspberries & Cream Streusel Squares(All the Best; P. 89)

These elegant-looking shortbread cookies take no time to prepare with professional-looking results.

Crust
¾ cups (1 ½ sticks) butter or margarine, melted
2 ½ cups flour
¾ cup sugar

Filling
1 jar (12 ounces) seedless raspberry or apricot jam
¼ cup all-purpose flour

Topping
1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
½ cup powdered sugar
¼ cup walnut halves, chopped

1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. For crust, place butter in Classic Batter Bowl; microwave on HIGH for one minute or until melted. Add flour and sugar; mix until crumbly. Reserve ¼ cup of crust mixture for topping. Sprinkle remaining crust mixture evenly over bottom of the Stoneware Bar Pan; roll to an even thickness using lightly floured Baker’s Roller™.

2. For filling combine jam and flour in Small Batter Bowl; mix until smooth. Spread jam mixture evenly over crust.

3. For topping, place cream cheese in small Micro Cooker®. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds or until softened. Add powdered sugar; Whisk until smooth. Attach open star tip to Easy Accent® Decorator; fill with cream cheese mixture. Pipe cream cheese in diagonal rows, 1 inch apart, onto jam layer. Chop walnuts using Food Chopper. Combine nuts and reserved crust mixture; sprinkle evenly over topping.

4. Bake 30-35 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Remove from oven and cool completely. Cut into squares.

Yield 32 squares

Last edited:
gruyere chicken en croute. mmmmmmmmmm.

Thanks Jodi for posting those recipes :)

Sabia said:

Taffy Apple Pizza
Taco Ring
Touchdown Taco Dip
Pepperoni Pizza Twist

Club House Chicken Squares
(All the Best; P. 9)

Smoky Bacon, crispy cucumber and shredded cheddar cheese highlight these tasty appetizer squares

2 packages (8oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp mayo
1 small clove garlic, pressed
1 tsp Pantry All Purpose Dill Mix (optional)
1 can (10 oz) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked
1/2 small cucumber, seeded, sliced and quartered
2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
1/2 cup (2 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
6 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained and crumbled

Preheat oven to 375° F. Unroll one package of crescent rolls across one end of the Stoneware Bar Pan with longest sides of dough across the width of the pan. Repeat with remaining package of dough, filling pan. Use Baker’s Roller™, roll dough to seal perforations and press up sides to form a crust. Bake 12-15 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from oven; cool completely.

In Classic Batter Bowlb, combine cream cheese, mayonaise, garlic pressed with Garlic Press and Pantry All Purpose Dill Mix, if desired; mix well. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crust; top with chicken.

Thinly slice cucumber using Ultimate Slice & Grate, fitted with adjustable thin slicing blade; cut slices into quarters. Dice tomatoes using Chef’s Knife. Grate cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Sprinkle over cucumber, tomatoes, cheese and bacon over chicken. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Cut into squares

My new favorite PC recipes are the:
Brown Sugar and Mustard Brie and the
Satay Chicken Pasta Salad

My kids love to eat the :
Chicken Club Brunch Ring
Taco Ring

I maks so many recipes that I'm not sure which ones are PC anymore. I am always trying new recipes, too, so I'm not sure what to pick.

I haven't made the Toffee Crisp things in a while from one of the old Stoneware Sensations books, but those are really good with graham crackers, cooked butter and brown sugar, and chocolate chips with sprinkled chopped almonds on top.

JAE said:
My new favorite PC recipes are the:
Brown Sugar and Mustard Brie and the
Satay Chicken Pasta Salad

My kids love to eat the :
Chicken Club Brunch Ring
Taco Ring

I maks so many recipes that I'm not sure which ones are PC anymore. I am always trying new recipes, too, so I'm not sure what to pick.

I haven't made the Toffee Crisp things in a while from one of the old Stoneware Sensations books, but those are really good with graham crackers, cooked butter and brown sugar, and chocolate chips with sprinkled chopped almonds on top.

Oh - I love these! Everyone is always amazed at how simple they are to make, and yet they taste so incredible!

old~
Taco ring
Mini Margarita Pies

New~
Bread bowl dip
PB cup torte

Sabia said:

Taffy Apple Pizza
Taco Ring
Touchdown Taco Dip
Pepperoni Pizza Twist

I've posted all I have - not sure about the Pepperoni Pizza Twist.

Touchdown Taco Dip
(More Stoneware Sensations Cookbook...pg 16)

1 (16 oz) can refried beans
1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
1 cup sour cream
2 Tbls taco seasoning mix
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cup pitted ripe olives, chopped
2 Tbls fresh cilantro or parsley, snipped
1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions with tops

Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread refried beans over bottom of Deep Dish Baker using Super Scraper. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning. Press garlic into Batter Bowl using Garlic Press; mix well. Spread over beans. Shred cheese over top using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Bake 15-18 minutes or until hot. Chop olives using Food Chopper. Snip cilantro using Kitchen Shears. Sprinkle tomato, onions, olives and cilantro over dip. Garnish with additional sour cream, if desired. Serve with Baked Tortilla Chips.

Makes 16 servings

Sabia said:

Taffy Apple Pizza
Taco Ring
Touchdown Taco Dip
Pepperoni Pizza Twist

Pepperoni Pizza Twist

1 package (3.5 ounces) pepperoni slices, diced

1 can (3.25 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained and chopped

2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley

1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese

2 tablespoons all-purpose flour

1 garlic clove, pressed

2 packages (11 ounces each) refrigerated French bread dough

1 egg

1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning Mix

2 tablespoons (1/2 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese

1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce, warmed (optional)

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Dice pepperoni. Chop olives using. Snip parsley using kitchen shears. In a bowl, combine pepperoni, olives, parsley, mozzarella cheese, flour and garlic; mix well.

2. Place bread dough, seam sides up, on smooth side of a cutting board. Using a knife, slice each loaf lengthwise, end to end, cutting halfway through to center of loaf; spread open flat. Lightly sprinkle additional flour evenly over dough. Using a baker's roller, roll dough crosswise to a 4-inch width, creating a well down center of each loaf.

3. Spoon half of the pepperoni mixture down center of each loaf. Gather up edges over filling, pinching firmly to seal. Place loaves, seam sides down, in an "X" pattern on a rectangle stone. Crisscross ends of dough to form a large figure "8," keeping ends of dough 1 inch from edge of stone and leaving two 1 1/2-inch openings in center of twist.

4. Separate egg over small bowl. (Discard yolk or set aside for another use.) Beat egg white and seasoning mix; lightly brush over dough. Using serrated bread knife, cut a 3-inch slit in each of the top sections of the twist to reveal filling.

5. Grate Parmesan cheese over loaf. Bake 30-32 minutes or until deep golden brown. Remove to cooling rack; cool 10 minutes. Cut into 16 slices. Serve with warm pizza sauce, if desired.

Yield: 16 appetizers or 24 sample servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 160, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate 20 g, Protein 6 g, Sodium 440 mg, Fiber 0 g

Cook's Tip: If desired, 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper can be substituted for the olives.

Related to Favorite Pampered Chef Recipes (Old and New)

1. What are some popular old recipes from Pampered Chef?

Some popular old recipes from Pampered Chef include the Deep Dish Brownie Sundae, Chicken Broccoli Braid, and Taco Ring.

2. Are there any new recipes that have become customer favorites?

Yes, some new customer favorites include the Instant Pot Chicken and Dumplings, Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings, and the Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff.

3. Can I find nutritional information for these recipes?

Yes, all of our recipes have nutritional information listed on our website. Simply search for the specific recipe and click on the "Nutrition Information" tab.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in the favorite recipes?

Yes, there are several vegetarian and vegan options in our favorite recipes. Some examples include the Quinoa and Black Bean Salad, Vegan Banana Bread, and Vegetarian Lasagna.

5. Are there any gluten-free options in the old and new favorite recipes?

Yes, we have a variety of gluten-free options in our old and new favorite recipes. Some examples include the Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies, Quinoa and Black Bean Burrito Bowl, and Cauliflower Pizza Crust.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mitzyz
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
Replies