• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Father's Day Special Missing Grilling Glove?

In summary, due to high demand, the Father's Day Special Missing Grilling Glove has sold out and is currently not available for purchase. There is no information on when or if it will be restocked, but customers can check back for updates or consider alternative products. If the glove is restocked, customers can use a coupon code, but should check for expiration dates and restrictions. Unfortunately, rain checks are not offered for out of stock items.
chef2you
Gold Member
Is it just me, or did the Father's Day Special originally include the Grilling Glove? I received mine today and no Grilling Glove. Have looked at all the flyers and it is not on them, but I remember seeing it before because I was excited about earning it. Did they change it? :-(

No. You're confusing the products we earn and the June Host special sets. Too bad. I'd love to have earned one of the grill mitts too!

Just more proof that I am losing my mind! lol

Just curious, when did you submit your second show?
I submitted mine on the 12th and still haven't seen any evidence that it's been shipped yet on CC:(

WHOOP WHOOP, just submitted my second show today! : - ) Now just to be sure I get my two shows in MAY! I really want the basket set. :D

Oh, me too on the two May shows! I have to remember to reach for the prize! It's hard though, with so many things going on before graduation. There are a lot of days that are already booked with this and that. I need to get on the phone and get some booked! The sooner the better, so I am not biting my nails at the last minute. I learned that lesson in a hurry!

1. Why is the Father's Day Special Missing Grilling Glove out of stock?

Unfortunately, due to high demand, our Father's Day Special Missing Grilling Glove has sold out. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

2. Will the Father's Day Special Missing Grilling Glove be restocked?

At this time, we do not have any information on when or if the Father's Day Special Missing Grilling Glove will be restocked. We recommend checking back on our website for updates or considering an alternative product.

3. Can I still purchase the Father's Day Special Missing Grilling Glove?

No, unfortunately the Father's Day Special Missing Grilling Glove is currently sold out and not available for purchase.

4. Can I use a coupon code on the Father's Day Special Missing Grilling Glove when it is restocked?

Yes, you can use a coupon code on the Father's Day Special Missing Grilling Glove when it is restocked. However, please note that coupon codes may have expiration dates and restrictions, so be sure to check the terms and conditions before using.

5. Can I get a rain check for the Father's Day Special Missing Grilling Glove?

Unfortunately, we do not offer rain checks for out of stock items. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and recommend considering an alternative product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • vtodd71
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
vtodd71
  • chefheidi2003