• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Farewell to Pampered Chef: Free Biz Supplies & Products for Sale!

In summary, the author resigned from their position with Pampered Chef and is now looking for other opportunities. They have all of the Lemonade Lady's books and recommend them highly.
Trailblazer
I have sent in my official resignation with the Pampered Chef yesterday by email. Ten years with a great company selling awesome kitchen tools, 3 of those years as a director, and then resigning directorship 2 years ago to be a charter consultant with another DS home party company. Now, although only an inactive consultant with PC, I am resigning for good! I've sold most of my biz supplies but continue to find things hidden in drawers and am now parting with product excess from my kitchen! :cry:
If you are in the Houston area, please contact me - I have some FREE biz stuff if you want to pick it up! Products for sale too!
I'll miss PC, but I had to follow my head, my heart, and especially my wallet to make more income!:love:

If you have a list of things you're unloading, I wouldlove to take a look.

I would also love to see the list. Thanks!!

Just wondering who stole you from us?

chefpelkey said:
Just wondering who stole you from us?

Please don't go there! If interested, PM or email the individual.

No list yet! If you have someone in Houston, they can come by and take a look!

Where are you in Houston we will be there Thursday and Friday to attend orientation at the university of Houston are you close

I'm in League City--if you have anything left!
Let me know where to call.
quiltchef

I would LOVE to see a list!! PM me please!!

Do you, or does someone else, have a copy of The Lemonade Lady book? Heard it's great with kitchen tips! Thanks!

BusyMama said:
Do you, or does someone else, have a copy of The Lemonade Lady book? Heard it's great with kitchen tips! Thanks!

I have all of the Lemonade Lady's books and I LOVE THEM!!!! I need to re-read them b/c they helped me so much!!! I also have Build It Big and MORE Build it Big. Great investment books for anyone in DS!!!

Oh, I am not interested in selling the books, but I am just trying to let you know that it is well worth your money to either order from her website or from The Booster. You may also be able to find them on Amazon pre-owned.

Thanks for your reply - I'll keep looking! What's The Booster?

BusyMama said:
Thanks for your reply - I'll keep looking! What's The Booster?

Jenny B Catalog. The Booster has a ton of great stickers and other business building things to help get your thoughts out to customers using stickers on their show folders and/or invites and such like that.

I would give you the link, but I don't know how. Google The Booster and something should mention Jenny B Catalog.

What products will be available for sale?

There will be a variety of Pampered Chef products available for purchase, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. All products will be sold at a discounted price.

Are the products used or new?

All products for sale will be new and unused. They were previously intended to be used as business supplies for our independent consultants, but are now being sold at a discounted rate.

Can anyone purchase these products?

Yes, anyone is welcome to purchase the products being sold. You do not need to be a current or former consultant to make a purchase.

What types of business supplies will be available for free?

There will be a variety of business supplies available for free, such as catalogs, order forms, and marketing materials. These supplies are intended for current or former consultants who may still be using them for their business.

How can I purchase the products and claim the free business supplies?

All purchases and requests for free business supplies must be made in person at our designated location. Please be prepared to show proof of your consultant status if you are requesting free business supplies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
hampsonj
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • pcheftammy