• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall / Winter Catalogues for Sale - Make an Offer

In summary, you can make an offer on as many items as you would like from the Fall/Winter catalogue, but each item must be purchased separately. The Fall/Winter catalogue items are typically available for purchase from September through December, but it is recommended to make purchases early as some items may sell out. There are no set restrictions on offers for Fall/Winter catalogue items, but reasonable offers are preferred. Items purchased through the "Make an Offer" option are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. The "Make an Offer" option is only available for current Fall/Winter catalogue items, but previous catalogue items may be found on clearance or through consultants.
Meigs
Hi Everyone,
I have quite a few new Fall/Winter 2009 Catalogues that i am not going to use before the end of the season.
Please make me an offer.
Thanks so much!!!

=-)

do you still have ??????????????

clover71199 said:
do you still have ??????????????

I don't think you'd want them...she's from Canada - different prices!

Oh, I didn't realize that they would be different prices. I am still pretty new.
I bought way to many in an over excited (rookie) me stake over a fundraiser close to Christmas.
So, if they are different prices, I guess this msg is just for Canadian Consultants.

Meighen

I have lots of extra catalogs! PM with best offer.

Meigs said:
Oh, I didn't realize that they would be different prices. I am still pretty new.
I bought way to many in an over excited (rookie) me stake over a fundraiser close to Christmas.
So, if they are different prices, I guess this msg is just for Canadian Consultants.

Meighen

Meighen - there is a Canadian Corner on this site....you could repost this there, so Can. Consultants would see it!

1. Can I make an offer on multiple items from the Fall/Winter catalogue?

Yes, you can make an offer on as many items as you would like from the Fall/Winter catalogue. However, please keep in mind that each item must be purchased separately.

2. How long will the Fall/Winter catalogue items be available for purchase?

The Fall/Winter catalogue items are typically available for purchase from September through December. However, some items may sell out before the end of the season, so we recommend making your purchases early.

3. Are there any restrictions on the offers I can make for Fall/Winter catalogue items?

There are no set restrictions on the offers you can make for Fall/Winter catalogue items, but we do ask that you make reasonable offers. Offers that are significantly lower than the listed price may not be accepted by our consultants.

4. Can I return or exchange items purchased through the "Make an Offer" option?

No, items purchased through the "Make an Offer" option are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please make sure to carefully consider your offer before submitting it.

5. Can I make an offer on items from previous Fall/Winter catalogues?

No, the "Make an Offer" option is only available for items from the current Fall/Winter catalogue. However, you may be able to find some of the previous catalogue items on our clearance page or through our consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MicheleATX
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MicheleATX
  • MHPampered
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MHPampered
  • jbarnhill