• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Themed Table Setting for 8

not sure if thats too high or not. I'll post it on the Let's Make a Deal PC Consultant Yahoo Group and see what happens!
ndbigler
I have this whole set, NIP. How much does it retail for? Theres 8 placemats, 8 fabric napkins, 8 nakpin rings, 1 table runner and 2 hand towels. And then I have 3 MORE sets (2 NIP) of the fall placemats and 1 set of napkins. (Thanks to conference. LOL). What would all of this go for? I wasn't a consultant when these were for sale.

Attachments

• 000_0076.jpg
    000_0076.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 465
  • 000_0077.jpg
    000_0077.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 383
Last edited:
Some of them are on the outlet now with the old price and new discounted price. The napkin rings are not on there, though, but I would LOVE to buy them from you - my mom needs them!! I'll look up the price and get back to you. My email is [email protected] if you want to get in touch. Thanks!

OK, found them. Here are the prices listed in the F/W 2005 catalog:

Leaf Napkin Set (2162) - $10.50
Leaf Napkin Ring Set (2166) - $9
Reversible Placemat Set (2164) - $18.50
Stripe and Leaf Towel Set (2161) - $14.25
Reversible Table Runner (2163) - $26

Like I said, most of these are now on the outlet at a deeper discount, so you might not get full price for them. I'd check there before listing prices. Please put me down for all 4 of the Napkin Ring sets!!! I'll take all of them!! :)

Ok I just looked in the outlet and didn't see anything in there except the Reversible Table Runner. Am I just blind? Lol I don't know yet if I want to break up the set, but I'll think about it. Thanks for the offer, I"ll keep you in mind Cathy!

They were on there about a week ago, and I just got back from vacation, so they could be off of there now.

I may want to take the whole set off your hands - I have some of them, myself, and would love to have more - they go perfectly in my dining room. Let me know what your prices will be and I'll let you know if I'm interested. Thanks!

I remember this line - I was a new consultant at the time...

I was re-assured that the next winter season they would continue the line and so since I was so new and very limited on funds I would be able to buy the next year...

and then this cranberry stuff was released...

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm selling the entire set. Is anyone interested? Email me here or at [email protected]

They are on the Canadian outlet right now.

how much do you want for the set?

I don't know. I guess $80 plus shipping? Hows that sound?

So it $80 too much? I really don't know what to ask. Any thoughts? Anyone want them? I have someone who's dying for the napkin rings, so, unless someone comes forth today, lol I'm breaking up the set.

I'm not in the market since I have the same thing sitting unopened, but think $80 is too much. They probably sold for about half of that. Look at one of the Canadian PWS to see what current outlet price is.

Thank you for your input. Actually the retail value of the entire set was $237. So I thought $80 seemed pretty fair, but maybe not.

Ok, on the Outlet, everything I have thats on there, adds up to $70.25, but doesn't include the hand towel set I have, or the Napkin Rings.

I have one set of napkins, one set of rings and FOUR SETS of the placemats! I plan to offer them as incentives to Autumn hostesses!

ndbigler said:
Ok, on the Outlet, everything I have thats on there, adds up to $70.25, but doesn't include the hand towel set I have, or the Napkin Rings.

On the outlet they total $52.75 (not taking into consideration taxes or shipping ...)
The Napkins are $4 for 2
Placemats are $6.75 for 2
Table Runner is $9.75

Crys Hall said:
On the outlet they total $52.75 (not taking into consideration taxes or shipping ...)
The Napkins are $4 for 2
Table Runner is $9.75

She was adding everything - don't forget she has extras.

I was thinking $80 was high for the single set she described knowing they've been going for less.

If she is selling ALL for $80, I would agree that is more than a fair price for all of it.

ndbigler - sorry I don't know your first name...Have you tried putting it out on Let's Make a Deal - PC Consultant Yahoo group. That covers a broader consultant marketplace and you might have a taker there!

Crys Hall said:
The Napkins are $4 for 2
Table Runner is $9.75

Right. I have a total of 6 SETS of NIP placemats and 5 SETS of napkins. Plus the set of hand towels, 4 SETS of napkin rings, and the table runner. So for just whats on the outlet, it totaled that $70 something that I said before. That doesn't include the napkin rings or the towel set.

janetupnorth said:
ndbigler - sorry I don't know your first name...

Have you tried putting it out on Let's Make a Deal - PC Consultant Yahoo group. That covers a broader consultant marketplace and you might have a taker there!

Sorry, I need to create a signature, so you all know my name. Lol

I'm Natalie, by the way :D

Are there more consultants on the LMAD yahoo group than here on chef success? Good idea though.

janetupnorth said:
ndbigler - sorry I don't know your first name...

Have you tried putting it out on Let's Make a Deal - PC Consultant Yahoo group. That covers a broader consultant marketplace and you might have a taker there!

Thread Jack*****

So this is the second time I"ve heard of the Yahoo group. Please tell me more, i.e. should I join, is it worth it??, etc.

THANKS! :)

LOL I really like it. I"ll PM you the URL.

Can I have it too?

Can I post URLS in the group? Lol No offense, but its getting a little monotonous now. Lol

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/lets_make_a_deal/

What are the essential items for a fall themed table setting for 8?

The essential items for a fall themed table setting for 8 include a tablecloth or runner in warm autumn colors, coordinating dinner plates, salad plates, and soup bowls, a set of silverware for each guest, wine glasses, and cloth napkins with fall-themed designs.

How can I incorporate natural elements into my fall themed table setting?

You can incorporate natural elements into your fall themed table setting by using a centerpiece made of fall foliage, incorporating small pumpkins or gourds as place card holders, and using pinecones or acorns as part of your table decor.

What are some color palettes that work well for a fall themed table setting?

Some color palettes that work well for a fall themed table setting are warm tones such as burnt orange, deep red, and golden yellow. You can also incorporate pops of green and brown to add a natural touch.

What are some easy DIY decorations for a fall themed table setting?

Some easy DIY decorations for a fall themed table setting include creating a garland of fall leaves to drape across the table, using mason jars filled with candles and fall-colored beans or lentils, and painting small pumpkins with metallic or chalk paint.

How can I add a cozy touch to my fall themed table setting?

You can add a cozy touch to your fall themed table setting by incorporating textured elements such as a chunky knit table runner or placemats, using warm candlelight as part of your decor, and serving warm drinks like apple cider or hot cocoa.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stoney5
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jgordon
  • pcsharon1
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • jhammer22