• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Kick off Notes - Scottie, April & Tom

M
MandyK
Here are my notes from the Saturday Fall Kick off with Scottie Brister, April Foster and Tom Marston. It was a great time and I even won a raffle prize!

There was a break-out at the end of the day 1 for consultants, 1 for directors. My notes include the consultant break-out only.

Attachments

• Notes from Fall Kick Off.doc
    45 KB · Views: 541
Thank you very much! I really wanted to go but couldn't make it.:rolleyes:

thank you for the infomation. I am printed it off and will study it later. I appreciate all of you guys.

Thank you.. that was very informative and helpful!

Thanks for sharing, I saved it so I could read later. I went to one of Scottie's classes last year at conference--what an inspiration she is:)

Baltimore Fall Kickoff Notes 2006I am attaching the files from the Future Directors and Directors Session with Scottie, and kickoff notes from April and Tom.

Norma Goolsby-Thomas
[email protected]
Have a Pampered Weekend Everybody!:D

Attachments

• Baltimore Fall Kick Off Aug 2006.doc
    52 KB · Views: 395
Norma: That's priceless info! Thanks!

Ok...where was this and why wasn't I invited?!?!?

It was in MD, and I wasn't invited either. Actually someone called me from my upline's cluster saying they were going, but you had to pay to attend and it was like three hours from me, so I opted out.

Why don't they have these things in the NW?!? *whine*

1. What was the purpose of the Fall Kick off with Scottie Brister, April Foster and Tom Marston?

The purpose of the Fall Kick off was to provide an opportunity for consultants and directors to come together and learn from each other, as well as from Scottie, April, and Tom. It was also a chance to get excited and motivated for the upcoming fall season.

2. Who were the speakers at the Fall Kick off and what were their roles?

The speakers at the Fall Kick off were Scottie Brister, April Foster, and Tom Marston. Scottie and April are consultants, while Tom is a director. They each shared their experiences and knowledge to inspire and educate attendees.

3. What was the format of the event and were there any break-out sessions?

The event was a full-day program with various presentations and activities. At the end of the day, there were break-out sessions for consultants and directors to discuss specific topics and strategies.

4. Were there any opportunities for attendees to win prizes at the Fall Kick off?

Yes, there were raffle prizes given out during the event. The speaker notes mention that the attendee even won one of the prizes.

5. What types of information were included in the notes from the Fall Kick off?

The speaker notes included key points and takeaways from the presentations, as well as any important announcements or updates. The notes were specifically from the consultant break-out session, but likely covered similar content to the director break-out session as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • cookin to the top
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • DebPC