• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fairs & Fundraiser Show Packing

The cranberry glitter linens look SOOOOO much better in person than in the book. Definitely take one of those. And the napkin looks so good on the dessert plate, it makes a great little vignette on the table to encourage purchases.Yes, the napkin is a great way to do that!
its_me_susan
Has anyone NOT brought alot of stuff to these (fairs & fundraisers)? I have a fair, will have 2 tables (what's the best shape, a U?)... but still have that neck/spinal issues and don't want to bring more than I need to.

What do you all bring?

I like to use a "U" or "L" table arrangement to draw people in to the booth.Whatever you take, try to make it new stuff. The SA Three-Tier stand will also draw a lot of people in, too. I put Med bowls in the top (chocolate candies) and bottom (drawing slips) and a sm square in the middle. Take one small piece of stoneware and cookware.I also tend to overpack, but I'm getting better. Rather than load yourself down with catalogs at a fair, take minis. And recipe cards are a great handout to get people to stop. :)

chefann said:
I like to use a "U" or "L" table arrangement to draw people in to the booth.

Whatever you take, try to make it new stuff. The SA Three-Tier stand will also draw a lot of people in, too. I put Med bowls in the top (chocolate candies) and bottom (drawing slips) and a sm square in the middle. Take one small piece of stoneware and cookware.

I also tend to overpack, but I'm getting better. Rather than load yourself down with catalogs at a fair, take minis. And recipe cards are a great handout to get people to stop. :)

Thanks Ann!

No problem!Just think about what you'd like to see at a fair. What would make you stop and take a look? If it's a fair, I'd take fewer products than a fundraiser, where you're trying to take orders and therefore get people more interested in the products. And don't forget upcoming host special fliers - get people interested in booking a show!

my last fair, I brought the whole darn kitchen! I traveled with a friend who sells Jewelry, too, and she helped carry it ALL. I felt SO bad for her (I think I'm going to give her a batter bowl gift thank you, especially since she helped me carry a box of 12 of them IN and OUT) I had about 4 trips worth of stuff, and she had one. She was so nice. So next time, I'm bound and determined NOT to bring the whole shebang and also not to hand out full sized catalogs. I will bring my holiday minis and tell people that I am low on the big ones, but I'll send one. They can look through MY copy if they'd like to order, and they can find the whole catalog ONLINE. I'm REALLY trying to work up that online stuff...

Less is definitely more. I think if I have too much stuff displayed it's overwhelming. It's like there's too much for me to see anything.Concentrate on the newest, most impressive stuff. Three-tiered stand is always an attention-grabber. I would probably also take at least one sample of each of the linen sets. (A napkin from each would probably do.) I've had several people comment that they look so much better in person than in the catalog.

raebates said:
Less is definitely more. I think if I have too much stuff displayed it's overwhelming. It's like there's too much for me to see anything.

Concentrate on the newest, most impressive stuff. Three-tiered stand is always an attention-grabber. I would probably also take at least one sample of each of the linen sets. (A napkin from each would probably do.) I've had several people comment that they look so much better in person than in the catalog.

That is so true!

Nothing confuses people more than a cluttered display. That includes signs. If you have any on your table, it should be just 2. Then as you're talking to people, you can show them additional fliers, etc. as they show interest.

The cranberry glitter linens look SOOOOO much better in person than in the book. Definitely take one of those. And the napkin looks so good on the dessert plate, it makes a great little vignette on the table to encourage purchases.

Related to Fairs & Fundraiser Show Packing

1. Can I use my own packaging materials for the fairs and fundraiser shows?

Yes, you are welcome to use your own packaging materials for the fairs and fundraiser shows. However, we recommend using our branded packaging materials to maintain a professional and cohesive look for our brand.

2. How should I pack fragile or breakable items for fairs and fundraiser shows?

Fragile or breakable items should be packed with extra care to ensure they arrive safely at the event. We recommend using bubble wrap or packing peanuts to provide cushioning, and using sturdy boxes to prevent any damage during transport.

3. Do I need to label my products for fairs and fundraiser shows?

Yes, it is important to label your products for fairs and fundraiser shows. This helps customers easily identify the products they are interested in and also helps with inventory management.

4. How should I pack my products for fairs and fundraiser shows?

We recommend using our packing checklist to ensure all necessary items are packed for the event. Additionally, products should be securely packed to prevent any damage during transport.

5. Are there any special packaging requirements for food items at fairs and fundraiser shows?

Yes, there are special packaging requirements for food items at fairs and fundraiser shows. All food items must be properly sealed and labeled with the ingredients and expiration date. If any refrigerated or frozen items are being sold, they must be packed in appropriate coolers or insulated bags with ice packs to maintain the proper temperature.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • straitfan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg