1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Facebook question

1. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

I'm relatively new to FB so I'm obviously still learning however this one's got me baffled. Up until yesterday when I clicked on FB under my favorites it would bring me to my home page where it would show me any of my friends status changes, games they've played, if someone wrote on their wall etc.

Yesterday and today I'm only getting a couple of status changes and games people have played but when I clicked on my friends and then on 'everyone' it showed many that have had status changes in the last few hours - 24 hours. Is there something I"ve done to make me unable to see these changes on my homepage? How do I get it back? I don't want to just see a couple, I want to see all.

One had that she was very sad that her puppy died and I never even responded because it wasn't on my main page with the other status updates. There were a total of 8 of 13 changes that never appeared...

Apr 5, 2009
  2. tlag1986

tlag1986 Veteran Member Gold Member

I'm sorry Jodi I just don't know enough about FB. I like to blog with people, but I just am not savvy with it.

Apr 5, 2009
  3. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

With the new changes it is really hard to change stuff. I hate the new format. Sory I cannot help.

Apr 5, 2009
  4. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I'm newer than you are, Jodi! I don't understand it either. Sometimes all the changes show up and sometimes they don't!

Hope you are having a better day!

Apr 6, 2009
  5. candiejayne

candiejayne Veteran Member

I could be called a facebook veteran, I've had my account for 3 or 4 years, but I'm stumped on this one. You don't have enough coming in, and I can't find anything because of how much that IS coming in. I'm no help at all.

Apr 6, 2009
  6. KellyTheChef

KellyTheChef Legend Member Gold Member

At the top left side of your screen, you have tabs for HOME, PROFILE, FRIENDS, and INBOX. Click on FRIENDS and it should bring up all of your friends who have status updates, in order of the newest to the oldest. That may help...but I think if someone has more than one update, it will only show the NEWEST update for them, not all of them.

Yeah...I liked the old style FB better and you could adjust what you saw on your homepage much better. Hope they bring it back!

Apr 6, 2009
  7. KellyTheChef

KellyTheChef Legend Member Gold Member

Plus, on that page it doesn't show when other people have added comments to the status update. I don't care for that, either!

Silly time sucker, FB is!! lol

Apr 6, 2009
  8. Ish

Ish Member Gold Member

The only thing I can think of is that you clicked on the (X) to close out the status and it hid them... If you scroll down to the bottom of your home page, you will see an options button and if you have hidden anyone.
    Check that and see if you may have hidden someone buy accident...

hope that helps

Apr 6, 2009
  9. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

I know what you mean, Jodie, I am still trying to figure everything out there too and trying to keep up with somethings that I can't find that I know should be there. I just signed up this weekend so I can't help too much.

10. kcjodih

Ish (sorry don't know your real name), YOU ROCK!!!!! Great big <<Hugs>> to you!! That was exactly it although I have NO idea why. Thanks SO much!

Apr 6, 2009
  11. Ish

Ish Member Gold Member

Hi Jodi,

you are very welcome, glad that worked!!:thumbup: The new layout is so frustrating sometimes...:yuck:

~Felicia

Apr 7, 2009
  12. kcjodih

Nice to 'meet' you Felicia and thanks again!

Apr 7, 2009
  13. Ish

Ish Member Gold Member

Thanks Jodi, Nice to meet you too!! Glad I could help!

Apr 7, 2009
Have something to add?