• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making a Big Change? Consider a Business Opportunity

In summary, Amanda saw someone's post about a business opportunity and is debating whether or not to follow up. She is considering sending a private message to the person, but is unsure of what to say. She provides general stats about the consultant industry and suggests that if the person is interested, they should email her.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have someone on FB that I'm not close to. Actually, I'm embarrassed to confess that it's someone another friend introduced me to because she also plays a game I do. :blushing: So we're gaming friends. :D Anyway, she posted today:

ok im ready for a big change and i might take xxxxx on a ride with me. we need new place to live and i am going top find a new career too but what makes this much in so few hours??????

So, I'm sitting here debating on sharing the biz opportunity with her, but I'm not sure how to do that. What to say in reply to her post or in a PM?

Send a private message just saying the truth.
"Hey, this is Amanda, we both play Farmville [or whatever it is] and I saw your post today. I just wanted you to know that I really love what I do and I make $XX each month. Do you have an email where I can send a little bit more information since Facebook messages are so limited?"

And then link her to the opportunity section of YOUR website.

Great word choices, Shelby!

Amanda - definitely follow up. You'll kick yourself if someone else beats you to the punchline.

The only problem is that I'm a hobbyist consultant and I'm not making much. I'm actually trying to step up my business, but things have been bombing. I've been a little frustrated with how little I earn compared to what I'm putting into it. So I feel like I'm a bad example and have a hard time feeling confident in recruiting people who NEED this as an income opportunity. KWIM? I know that a lot of you ARE doing well. My director pays her mortgage with her PC earnings, so I know it's possible that I don't want to NOT tell people about it.

Well then give her the average consultant stats. Let her know that she can make between $80-100 a show. Depending on her financial needs, that will determine her effort and number of shows needed.

If you are truly feeling like you are putting more effort than you are receiving rewards, then you may want to take an objective view of your business. Assess where you are needing to tweak. Are you spending more money on prizes? How's the host coaching? Do you need to find more time for income PRODUCING activities? Where can you streamline?

The biz SHOULD be rewarding you and matching your efforts.

You are NOT a bad example. You have managed to maintain a biz for 2 years despite the economy, when many other companies are folding and crumbling. Your goals are different. If you are a hobbyist, then your efforts and pace will be different from the consultant who needs the biz to pay her bills. You can continue to be a hobbyist and support/train her to acheive her goals should SHE want to be a FT consultant.

Go for it!

I'd also private message her with the suggestion, and give the general stats too...it can't hurt!!

I believe that she will make as much as she needs and what she is willing to work for. My family needs close to a full time income out of me and $300-400 extra a month isn't going to cut it.... I plan my schedule accordingly.
Share the facts. If it fits her needs and is something she is willing to do, then she will see the value in it.

What is a business opportunity?

A business opportunity is a chance for an individual to start or invest in a business venture that has the potential for growth and profit. This can include buying a franchise, starting a new business, or investing in an existing business.

Why should I consider a business opportunity?

There are many potential benefits to considering a business opportunity. It can provide a new career path, the opportunity to be your own boss, the potential for financial stability and growth, and the chance to pursue your passions and interests.

What are some common types of business opportunities?

Some common types of business opportunities include franchises, direct sales or multi-level marketing opportunities, and online businesses. There are also opportunities in industries such as real estate, technology, and healthcare.

What are some important factors to consider when evaluating a business opportunity?

Some important factors to consider when evaluating a business opportunity include the industry and market trends, the potential for growth and profit, the required investment and potential return on investment, the level of competition, and any potential risks or challenges.

How can I determine if a business opportunity is right for me?

It is important to carefully evaluate your skills, interests, and goals when considering a business opportunity. You should also research and thoroughly understand the industry and market, and consider seeking advice from professionals or those with experience in the field. Additionally, it can be helpful to create a business plan to determine if the opportunity aligns with your personal and financial goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Ish
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies