• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Facebook Party with These Effective Email Tips | Friends' Insights

In summary, PC has a new Facebook party promotion where you can get free products, half price items, and discounted products for your friends. You can also earn a free cookbook for guests spending $75.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I want to send out an email promoting Facebook parties but I'm blanking on what to say! Figured all my friends here could help me out.

This is what my directors sent us:
Hi Kim, Something very new in my Pampered Chef business!
I am looking for a few FACEBOOK SHOW HOSTS! Super easy way to get FREE, half price and discounted products!!! I will set up a facebook event for you, you invite your Facebook friends and they can shop from their computers! Each day for up to 6 days I will post recipes, products, cooking tips so all your friends can learn as the party is going on! Best part is you get to earn all the host benefit accourding to the host plan. You don't need to actually host a live show or pass around catalogs, it is just done on line for a 7 day period. Might you be interested in giving it a try?

And this on the event page
Kick back and view the Fall/Winter 2012 catalog!

Pampered Chef has some great items for your kitchen & grilling area (indoor & out)! Shopping online has never been so much fun and easy! All orders can be placed online and shipped directly to you.

Here is how it works:

1. Visit pamperedchef. biz/Carolczerwinski
2. Click "Shop Online" and enter XXXXXXX as the host
3. Shop away!

Guests spending $75 will earn the Free Cookbook!! ($XX value- see picture below)

Want FREE Pampered Chef for your home? Host a cooking, catalog or online party within 6 months for a BONUS for you and XXXXX! All upcoming Host Specials can be found at pamperedchef.biz/ xxxxxxxxi

Do you have a product that you need ideas for...let me know and I can email you recipes for any product.

All orders will be submitted together and shipped when the show closes on XXXXXXX; credit cards will be processed at that time. Direct shipping is available to anywhere in the U.S. ~ local orders will be shipped to XXXXXX's for pick-up. Questions? Message me

what tips/recipes are you posting for each of the 6 days?

This is exactly what i was looking for! Thanks so much!!
B]
Humble Beginnings said:
And this on the event pagKick back and view the Fall/Winter 2012 catalog!

Pampered Chef has some great items for your kitchen & grilling area (indoor & out)! Shopping online has never been so much fun and easy! All orders can be placed online and shipped directly to you.

Here is how it works:

1. Visit pamperedchef. biz/Carolczerwinski
2. Click "Shop Online" and enter XXXXXXX as the host
3. Shop away!

Guests spending $75 will earn the Free Cookbook!! ($XX value- see picture below)

Want FREE Pampered Chef for your home? Host a cooking, catalog or online party within 6 months for a BONUS for you and XXXXX! All upcoming Host Specials can be found at pamperedchef.biz/ xxxxxxxxi

Do you have a product that you need ideas for...let me know and I can email you recipes for any product.

All orders will be submitted together and shipped when the show closes on XXXXXXX; credit cards will be processed at that time. Direct shipping is available to anywhere in the U.S. ~ local orders will be shipped to XXXXXX's for pick-up. Questions? Message me

I take recipes from PC Facebook or Paula Brockner has a "mock" facebook show and list things for us to post.

Thank you so much!!!!! I am so glad i joined the PC Family!

What is a "Facebook Party Email"?

A "Facebook Party Email" is an invitation or announcement sent via email to friends or contacts inviting them to a virtual party or event on Facebook. This type of email typically includes a link to the Facebook event page, along with details and instructions on how to join the party.

How do I create a "Facebook Party Email"?

To create a "Facebook Party Email", you will need to have a Facebook account and be the host or co-host of the event. From the event page, click on the "Invite" button and then select "Invite Friends". From there, you can choose to send invitations via email and customize the message to include all the necessary details for the party.

Why should I use a "Facebook Party Email" instead of just inviting people on Facebook?

Using a "Facebook Party Email" allows you to reach a wider audience, as not everyone may see or respond to an invitation on Facebook. Additionally, it allows you to provide more information and details about the party in a personalized message, rather than just a generic event invitation on Facebook.

Can I track who has opened my "Facebook Party Email"?

Yes, depending on the email service you use to send the "Facebook Party Email", you may be able to track who has opened the email. This can be helpful in determining who may be interested in attending the party and who may need a reminder or follow-up invitation.

Is it necessary to send a "Facebook Party Email" for every event or party?

No, it is not necessary to send a "Facebook Party Email" for every event or party. This type of email is typically used for larger or more important events, or if you want to reach a wider audience. For smaller or more casual events, a simple invitation on Facebook may suffice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Harrisdm
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Jules711