• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Utilizing Facebook for Business: Tips for Emailing Friends

M
maassl
I just took everything PC off of my facebook because on searching around on here I realized I really shouldn't have had anything on there.:blushing: Many of my friends on facebook are people that I haven't seen or talked to in years. I was thinking about making up a blanket email to send to each of my friends on there individually and emailing it telling them about my business and asking if they'd be willing to help out. Has anyone done this? If so - what did you say on your email? What kind of response did you get?

I did this with my Myspace when I first started. I mostly just got ok, great, I'll keep your info on hand.
It's worth a shot though! I was looking for a PC consultant for about 6 months before I finally signed through HO. Had someone sent me an email like that I would have appreciated it.

I did this on myspace sort of. I picked some friends that I hadn't talked to in a while and sent them individual messages that started off personal, but then I pasted an already made up email along with it. I only sent it to about 10 people, but I did get 2 small shows out of it. Its worth a shot, but you have to be careful how and who you present it to. If you haven't talked to them in a while, or don't know them real well, they may mark you as spam or report you for it.

If you have not talked to them in a while you are better off getting straight down to business and ending with a more personal note.

think about it... someone calls to chit caht...bla bla bla... oh I want to tell you about my new biz. Makes you feel like toey couldn't wait for the chit chat to be over to pounce about your new biz.

I have only e-mailed friends, not aquaintances (sp?) about it. I do the hey, how's it going, long time, huh, this is what I've been up to... blah, blah, blah. I put in there a few things about what stuff I've been up to and then a briefly make mention about PC and then just stick in there a little tag line about hey, if you ever need anything or want to even do a catty show and get some free stuff just let me know. And then I quickly move on to other things and then ask about what they've been up to, yadda, yadda, yadda. I keep it light and friendly. I try to keep it like a conversation and less of an e-mail that I send to leads I follow up with normally. KWIM?

1. What is the benefit of utilizing Facebook for business?

The benefit of utilizing Facebook for business is the large and diverse audience it offers. With over 2.7 billion active users, Facebook provides businesses with a platform to reach potential customers from all over the world. Additionally, Facebook's targeted advertising options allow businesses to tailor their messaging to specific demographics, increasing the likelihood of reaching their desired audience.

2. How can I effectively use Facebook to promote my business to my friends?

One effective way to promote your business to your friends on Facebook is by leveraging your personal connections. Send personalized messages to your friends, explaining your business and how they can support it. Share your business's page and posts on your personal profile and encourage your friends to like and share them. You can also offer special promotions or discounts exclusively for your Facebook friends.

3. Is it appropriate to use a blanket email to promote my business to my Facebook friends?

While it may seem efficient to send a blanket email to all your Facebook friends, it is not the most effective strategy. Personalized messages have a higher chance of resonating with your friends and generating a response. Additionally, Facebook's algorithm may flag identical messages as spam and limit their reach. It is better to send individual, personalized messages to your friends.

4. What should I say in my email to promote my business to my Facebook friends?

Your email should be concise and authentic. Start by introducing yourself and your business, and explain why you are reaching out to them. Share any recent accomplishments or milestones your business has achieved. Be sure to include a call to action, such as asking your friends to like and share your business's page or consider purchasing your products or services. You can also offer a special promotion or discount to entice your friends to support your business.

5. What kind of response can I expect from my Facebook friends if I promote my business to them?

The response from your Facebook friends may vary. Some may be genuinely interested in supporting your business and may like, share, or purchase from you. Others may not be interested or may not respond at all. It is important to keep in mind that not everyone on Facebook is your target audience, and that's okay. Focus on building genuine connections and relationships with those who show interest in your business rather than trying to reach everyone on your friends' list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Chefjpeak
  • Harrisdm
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
raebates
  • cookingwithlove