• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book Parties with Friends: An Intro to Asking on Facebook

In summary, you can PM your Facebook friends to ask if they would like to book a party from you. You can also email them to ask if they would like to book a show. If you are close to your goal for a party or show, you can post about it on Facebook.
pngentil
Gold Member
How do you ask people on facebook to book shows from you? Is there a script that can be sent to all your friends? I have never done this before. Can I ask my friends on facebook if they would like to book a party from me?

Last edited:
Re: Facebook
pngentil said:
How do you ask people on facebook to book shows from you? Is there a script that can be sent to all your friends? I have never done this before. Can I ask my friends on facebook if they would like to book a party from me?

To be safe I would PM them, because we can get in trouble putting it in public...HTH

Re: FacebookSadly, we aren't allowed to mention The Pampered Chef on any public site. Even Facebook with a friends only status is a no no. What you CAN say, though:

I'm so excited! Just started my own business!!

When your friends ask you what you're doing, you can then email them individually and let them know how they can help by booking a show and they get FREE products as a thank you. Be sure to reply on your Facebook saying you sent an email, so that others will ask for an email too.

Have Fun!

Re: FacebookWhoops.....just realized you did not just start your biz! LOL

How about.....really hoping to win a trip....and YOU can help me!

Re: FacebookI am sorry but I am not sure what PM means. I was going to send a private message in facebook to all my friends for a booking challenge that I wanted to do. Will that be safe, I do not want to get in trouble or do anything incorrect with PC.

Re: FacebookPM is a private message... it shouldn't be a problem then as far as I'm aware. What you wouldn't want to do is to post anything about PC in your status update or on your FB page.
Now as to a script... I'm not sure - what is your booking challenge?

Re: FacebookI would remove this from facebook. We are not allowed to do this by company policy. They (meaning Pampered Chef) will sometimes police the site and give you a warning to remove it.

PM means Personal Message. You can send an e-mail to them but not post your business on Facebook.

Check in your Business Guide and it will explain it. (it may not be real clear but they do not allow us to do it).

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Whoops.....just realized you did not just start your biz! LOL

How about.....really hoping to win a trip....and YOU can help me!

We don't win our trips, we EARN them.

Big difference!

Re: FacebookVery true.....consider me corrected

DebbieJ said:
We don't win our trips, we EARN them.

Big difference!

Very true.....consider me corrected

Re: FacebookI will post something like, "I am one show away from my December goal". I will get a comment or two. Once in a while I do book a show, but I mainly do it to keep it in the back of my friends' minds that I am a PC consultant.

Re: FacebookI did the same as Anne for both my Cyber sale and when I needed to hit my goal. I was under my goal last night by $49.00 and when I put up my SOS on FB i was over by $50.00. I simply posted "$49.00 away from my goal. 3 hours left of my Cyber sale. If anyone wants useful christmas presents inquire within"

Re: FacebookOh, I privately messaged everyone:

"Hello! I could really use your help. We have decided to close our cafe and since I have been a Pampered Chef consultant for 4 years and love it, I am making it my full time income for my family. I was wondering if you could help me out by hosting a party or doing a book party? If you can, let me know and we can get together on the details."

Now, I don't really like to call them parties, but it does seem to be less daunting for people. This did help me!

Re: FacebookI always call them parties. They are fun social events! Calling it a "show" just seems so formal to me.

Re: FacebookThank you for everyones help and advice. I was wanting to place a PM on FB to help my business grow more with contacts. If I get a party or show is extra. I am just really struggling I have the same people in my group and need to find new contacts. The people I have on FB just found out that I am involved in PC. If anyone has any suggestions to building up my contact list and shows.

DebbieJ said:
I always call them parties. They are fun social events! Calling it a "show" just seems so formal to me.

When I talk to other consultants I call them shows, but to customers, they are parties. I finalyl realized that the term "Show" does seem very formal, and people think it has to be more than it is.

DebbieJ said:
I always call them parties. They are fun social events! Calling it a "show" just seems so formal to me.

Me too, although, like Anne, I do refer to them as shows to other consultants. ;)

DebbieJ said:

Me too! My "shows" seem to be taking on more and more of a party atmosphere, so...I call 'em as I see 'em!:D

1. What is "Book Parties with Friends"?

"Book Parties with Friends" is a Facebook event that aims to bring together friends who share a love for reading. It is a fun and interactive way to connect with others, discover new books, and engage in discussions about literature.

2. How do I join a "Book Parties with Friends" event?

You can join a "Book Parties with Friends" event by receiving an invitation from a friend, or by searching for and requesting to join a specific event on Facebook. Once you are a member of the event, you will receive updates and notifications about the event.

3. What happens at a "Book Parties with Friends" event?

"Book Parties with Friends" events typically involve members discussing a chosen book, sharing their thoughts and opinions, and engaging in activities related to the book. It is a casual and friendly environment for book lovers to connect and have fun.

4. Can I suggest a book for a "Book Parties with Friends" event?

Yes, you can suggest a book for a "Book Parties with Friends" event by reaching out to the event organizer or by posting your suggestion in the event page. The final book choice will depend on the group's consensus.

5. Do I need to have read the book to join a "Book Parties with Friends" event?

While it is recommended that you read the book to fully participate in the discussions and activities, it is not necessary. You can still join the event and engage in the conversations, as long as you are respectful of others' opinions and contributions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • smooz
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Jessica wall
  • Harrisdm