• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

F/W 15 Products on CC yet?

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
Have they posted the new product info on Consultant's Corner anywhere yet?? BESIDES that "catalog index" which is so tiny you can't really get a good view or idea of the product.

I'm patient, but conference has been over for several days now. I thought it was supposed to be posted by Monday. (thougth I saw something that said the 20th). Only thing I see is the logo stuff, and now the new email with the link to the discontinued list and the catalog index. That's better than nothing, but .......not the same. (plus, you have to hunt for what is new...they don't jump out at you). From the email, they make it sound like the catalog link is all they have right now "as you prepare for September". I sure hope they don't think that's all we need.

I know some kind folks posted zoomed in pictures, but I was really hoping to see the company info because it just looks better and gives more info.

Am I missing it somewhere??

:(

Last edited:

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
But usually they give us something on CC before the turnover kits...at least that is what I have always remembered.
Oh well...I'll just have to be patient. Maybe it's next week. I won't get a kit any time soon, since I'm not active.

Jun 3, 2013
If you log into CC - type INDEX in the search field. It's just little thumb prints of everything, but you can at least see the new stuff (without the holiday stuff) Hope this helps!

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
If you log into CC - type INDEX in the search field. It's just little thumb prints of everything, but you can at least see the new stuff (without the holiday stuff) Hope this helps!

Thanks..yes, I've seen that, but this is SO not typical of PC after a launch...especially since it's been MORE than a week since the conference ended. They usually have videos and large photos, flyers, etc. Something I can SEE the product, not try to sort through a 10-page index and figure out what is different, and what it looks like.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
FINALLY! They have the Fall/Winter 2015 material on CC. That has to be the longest it has taken them after a conference is completed.

Anyway...I'll stop complaining. :) But you'll find it under "Training & Resources".

brewejen

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2011
I'm thinking I might be blind, but I can't find the videos for the new products. I've found the training videos on a couple of them but nothing on the things I'm wondering about.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
I don't think they have videos of everything....I only saw 5 videos for new product.

scottcooks

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2005
New management probably impacts how information like this is released... It's going to be different.