• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop the Best Kitchen Essentials Now!

Inc.:Innovative Kitchen Appliances:Mboss Inc:Replacements, Ltd.:China Crystal and Silver/ Old and New:
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Are ya'll watching????
I saw the cranberry crock, bamboo spoons and garlic press!!

Ugh! I totally forgot!

I turned it on when they were eating and playing in the pool SO I missed out on seeing the pampered chef products...

I saw the pizza cutter, but that is all.

dannyzmom said:
Are ya'll watching????
I saw the cranberry crock, bamboo spoons and garlic press!!

I saw that too

I have it taped so I am going to look again as soon as Without a Trace goes off

Okay, I have it taped too and I saw the cranberry crock. Once they opened the drawer, inside were the: garlic press, pizza cutter, bamboo spoons, adjustable measuring spoons and the digital thermometer. :D That's all I saw though! At least we saw something!!!:D :D

Same here.. I saw the cranberry crock on the counter, and they opened the drawer and showed a close up...Bamboo Spoon, and I thought I saw the handle of the pizza cutter...
Didn't see the garlic press.
I was really expecting more!

Do any of you remember a couple years ago...Dr. Phil's son hosted "Renovate My Family" where they renovated the family's house and went into "Counseling" to improve family life, and relationships?
PC was in every kitchen with that show... they didn't have many shows...but I believe every house had PC products...and you could see a lot of products.

I didn't see the credits at the end...was PC mentioned?

I've also seen in shows like "Super Nanny" and "Wife Swap" where they are cooking and you see them use...the kitchen shears or they have the tool turn about on the counter...
I think that is so cool!! Because the people actually bought those at one of our kitchen shows... !!

why couldn't they have the cookware hanging and maybe the tool turn about and how about some SA

this way people would have noticed

No, PC wasn't in the credits :( But, what an awesome show. Someone should recruit the mom!

I watched most of the show and didnt' see anything :( The show was awesome and is one of my favorites, but I recorded it and could go back and view it again!! They promote, Sears and Home Depot so why not PC, I think we should all write to ABC and maybe make a difference???

They do have PC mention on the website for this show with the Hawkings

whiteyteresa said:
why couldn't they have the cookware hanging and maybe the tool turn about and how about some SA

If you taped the show...pay close attention to when they go in the house they are living in before they build the new one. They show the TTA twice & The HWC clips on the fridg. :D :D :D

Oh I didn't notice that Ginger! I did see the other items mentioned. It would have been cool to see some cookware or stoneware; though with the mom's condition those things wouldn't have been hanging or in a rack on the counter either. I'm sure since they said there was a 'generous donation' there were more things in those cabinets:)

It looks like there is a Bamboo Carving Board on the counter in the photos from the show. I also couldn't find any mention of PC on the EHM site either...bummer!

soonerchef said:
I also couldn't find any mention of PC on the EHM site either...bummer!

I found this on the EMHE site!!:D :D :D :D

KITCHEN & BATH
Sears Appliances
Clarke Health Care Products Handi-Grip Portable Grab bars 888-347-4537
Hamilton Beach/Proctor-Silex, Inc. Innovative Kitchen Appliances 800-851-8900
Mboss Inc Tin Ceiling 866-88MBOSS
Replacements, Ltd. China Crystal and Silver/ Old and New 1-800-REPLACE
The Pampered Chef Premiere Direct Seller of Kitchen Tools 888-OUR-CHEF

I wonder if PC will be used again in other episodes?

I am not sure how many people are going to run out and buy a garlic press because they saw it on EMHE, but maybe it is good exposure??

Ginger428 said:
If you taped the show...pay close attention to when they go in the house they are living in before they build the new one. They show the TTA twice & The HWC clips on the fridg. :D :D :D
I saw that too,
they also have a bamboo chip dip bowl on the counter.

gilliandanielle said:
I am not sure how many people are going to run out and buy a garlic press because they saw it on EMHE, but maybe it is good exposure??
Its just a great way to prove how charity conscious this company is!

When you look in the pictures on the site, this is what I saw:

Kitchen: The cranberry crock, the Carving Board, Soap and Lotion set

Poolside table: SA's

Table (in foyer maybe) SA's with candles in them

I think people know how much PC likes to give stuff away because all my guests see how many things I have earned discounted and free! I am going to mention it at my show tomorrow, but emphasize that rounding up helps local people through the food bank!

gilliandanielle said:
I am going to mention it at my show tomorrow, but emphasize that rounding up helps local people through the food bank!

Is there any way to find out which local food banki is getting money from the round-up campaign?

I was watching a show on HGTV where the couple had remodeled the kitchen and she was talking about her cabinets and opened one- and there they were New Traditions Stoneware in her cabinet! I was floored!

The money goes to America's Second Harvest - which in turn disperses the money to all area food banks.....at least, that's my understanding of how it works. For instance - here it is dispersed to Mel Trotter Ministries, Love, Inc, and Second Gleaners Food Bank.......among others.
I would be interested to hear from someone who has actually been involved in the process though!

tlennhoff said:
Is there any way to find out which local food banki is getting money from the round-up campaign?

It goes to the city/town where the show was held.

In my town we have several food banks so I know people are going to ask "which one" as some our geared to special dietary needs and others are not.

I saw the pizza cutter and the bamboo spoons.... I was looking for stoneware or cookware or even SA...... But it was still a great thing that PC did

whiteyteresa said:

They did have SA. If you go to the website you can see the photos. The SA was not in the kitchen it was thruout the house.

1. What are some of the kitchen essentials featured in "Shop the Best Kitchen Essentials Now!"?

Some of the kitchen essentials featured include a cranberry crock, bamboo spoons, and a garlic press.

2. Can I watch the "Shop the Best Kitchen Essentials Now!" on any device?

Yes, the show can be watched on any device that has internet access.

3. Are there any promotions or discounts available for "Shop the Best Kitchen Essentials Now!"?

Yes, there may be promotions or discounts available for certain items featured on the show. Check the website for more details.

4. Is it possible to purchase items featured on "Shop the Best Kitchen Essentials Now!" after the show has aired?

Yes, items featured on the show can be purchased after the show has aired. Check the website for availability and pricing.

5. Can I suggest a specific kitchen essential to be featured on "Shop the Best Kitchen Essentials Now!"?

At this time, we are not accepting suggestions for specific items to be featured on the show. However, we are always looking for new and innovative kitchen essentials to showcase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mike nike
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • cookingwith_tara