1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Extra Items in Host's Order?

1. dancedivine

dancedivine Member

Hey, guys!

I was wondering if you ever had this happen before.... One of my hostesses had a big show & got several boxes delivered to her house the other day... She had a couple of items missing, so I called HO and submitted that adjustment. However, in one of my hostesses' boxes, there is an entire order for a woman neither of us has ever heard of. Why would HO send this order in my hostesses' box? And, what should I do about it? (And, what if my hostess had never told me about the extra items?) It's not a *huge* extra order, but there are several small items that clearly belong to someone else. So, I have no idea what I should do about it.....

Thanks for the advice!

Apr 6, 2009
  2. I had this happen to me. I called and they said they were sending me out a return address label to return it to PC. I gave them the name and the consultant's number on it.

Apr 6, 2009
  3. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

If you don't want to call, you can email. You should report it, depending on what it is, they may not want it back, if they do want it, they will send a label for it.

4. merego

merego Senior Member

Tjis has happened to me more than once. They will send you a retun label.
    I usually have more missing items than anything. :(

Apr 6, 2009
  5. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I just had two... one show had one extra item and one missing item and then one direct ship order was entirely someone else's!

Apr 6, 2009
  6. dancedivine

dancedivine Member

Ok, I just sent an email asking what I should do.... Thanks, guys!!!

Apr 6, 2009
Have something to add?