• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Backordered Items: Tracking Who Gets What

I think those have mostly shipped now, but I also have 4 shows from June w/ Mix n Chops now on backorder......
JAE
Does anyone else have this problem? When backordered items come to a hostess, she doesn't remember who they belong to. Even I have trouble remembering who I need to give the items to because I had my own show and two catalog shows coming to my house, all with the same backordered items. After a while, I was getting confused as to who the things should be given to. One hostess had to call me because she received three of the same item, but no longer had the receipts. Home office sends me an e-mail saying the items have been shipped and which hostess they are going to, but wouldn't it be easy enough for HO to also tell me in the e-mail which customers get the items? Am I the only one getting confused?

On the individual slips that HO sends in Box 1, it shows that the item is backordered. What you need to tell the host to do is either hold the whole order (not suggested) or to write down who gets what.

For organized people it would be fine to write it down, but just because people write it down doesn't mean they will be able to find it when the time comes.

When I get the email from HO that the BO items are shipping, I go into PP and pull up that show. I then email the host with a list of who gets what so she can sort the BO items when they arrive.

OMG! You are sooo organized! Would you do a show for me?

Paige Dixon said:
OMG! You are sooo organized! Would you do a show for me?

Sure! I'd love to. Do you prefer a weekend or a weeknight?

Does anyone else have an issue with this. I want to ask HO to start including the customers' names either on the e-mail sent to the consultant or in the box sent to the hosts. If I'm the only unorganized consultant then I'll just deal with it.

JAE said:
Does anyone else have an issue with this. I want to ask HO to start including the customers' names either on the e-mail sent to the consultant or in the box sent to the hosts. If I'm the only unorganized consultant then I'll just deal with it.

It's not a matter of organization - you have it all right there in PP.

dannyzmom said:
It's not a matter of organization - you have it all right there in PP.
I do understand that, but it takes a few minutes to bring PP up and then get to the show and then get to the backordered items.

on pp3 the small yellow triangle has the back oreded items , but what I have been doing is write a list of the people who are going to get back ordered products so when they come in the host will know who is getting them. Becuse she may have started to give out the orders

chef131doreen said:
on pp3 the small yellow triangle has the back oreded items , but what I have been doing is write a list of the people who are going to get back ordered products so when they come in the host will know who is getting them. Becuse she may have started to give out the orders

That's a good idea. I just assumed that HO sent the small white papers with who gets the backordered items like they do for the whole show. I'm going to start doing this b/c I had 9 people from one show who ordered the mix n chop & also found out that a show from April the guests all still don't have their mix n chops that arrived almost 2 months ago.

My Mix and Chops have been coming within two weeks of the actual show order. It's a little strange that your Mix N Chops are taking so long. I can't believe how many people order it. I have never even mentioned it because I don't have one yet, it's on back order!

I have thought the same thing Jill! Why isn't there something in with the backordered items stating who they belong to? I KNOW we can look it up, but it would be so much simpler for everyone if the host just KNEW when she opened the box who needed the items.
For example, I have a F/R from May w/ 13 knives on backorder, and at the moment have around 30 mix n chops on backorder for various shows.......grrrr! (And I'm just not that organized!)

That's a lot of backorders. How many shows did you do in May?

4 Shows & 1 F/R in May - I think those have mostly shipped now, but I also have 4 shows from June w/ Mix n Chops now on backorder......and 4 more to submit......so I know there will be more coming! When you have that many, it's just difficult to keep track of all the backorders! (at least for unorganized me it is!)

ChefBeckyD said:
4 Shows & 1 F/R in May - I think those have mostly shipped now, but I also have 4 shows from June w/ Mix n Chops now on backorder......and 4 more to submit......so I know there will be more coming! When you have that many, it's just difficult to keep track of all the backorders! (at least for unorganized me it is!)
That's what I'm talking about. It makes my brain very confused.

1. What does it mean when an item is on backorder?

When an item is on backorder, it means that the product is currently out of stock and not available for immediate shipment. The item will need to be restocked before it can be shipped out to customers.

2. How do I know if my item is on backorder?

You will receive a notification on the product page and during the checkout process if the item you are trying to purchase is on backorder. You can also contact our customer service team for more information on the availability of a specific item.

3. Can I still place an order for a backordered item?

Yes, you can still place an order for a backordered item. However, please note that the item will not be shipped out immediately and there may be a delay in receiving your order. We will keep you updated on the estimated shipping date for your backordered item.

4. Will I be charged for a backordered item before it is shipped?

No, you will not be charged for a backordered item until it is shipped out to you. Your credit card will not be charged until the item is ready to be shipped.

5. Can I cancel my order if an item is on backorder?

Yes, you can cancel your order if an item is on backorder. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to cancel your order. However, if the item has already been shipped, our standard return policy will apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedposey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • chefmelody
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • tracyt