• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Express Shows: What's the Verdict?

In summary, express shows can be done without a demo, or with a demo that is shorter than a normal demo. The format of the show can be tweaked to meet the needs of the host.
pckimboyers
I know we've talked about this before, but recently I have had more than one host request that we "just get on with it" and have an express show. Have you guys had experience with these and are they just as good as a demo show? I want to make sure I get my say in.... what do you guys think?

I did express shows this summer. On the one hand, the show totals weren't very high, but on the other hand, they were no worse than last summer. I think it was due more to the weather than the actual show. You could always have the food ready when they get there and while they eat do the cucumber/lime demo. I have not tried it myself but have heard a lot about it on this site.

I haven't done a express show but I have done demo's where I am not cooking, I have done two shows like that and it seems that I had a higher show average when i am not cooking... I dont' know though!!!! I probley should prep the food before hand and then talk about the products at the shwo ....

I always offer Express as an option......to every host. My sales are the same or higher - it really depends on the host, host coaching, etc. Personally, I find these work well for those who host frequently.

I should clarify that my express show means....no demo - recipe is done ahead of time, and if anything there may be a finishing garnish to do but that's it......I try to have all of my demos be done within 25-30 minutes -even when its not an express show and I do this by prepping alot. This has really improved my shows - we have alot of tools available to help us do this smoothly....prep bowls, easy read meas cups, stainless steel bowls, batter bowls, etc.

I don't like when my guests look like they are chained to their chairs learning how the whisk works for the one millionnth time! LOL :D

Great points ladies--- These are for people who have been to quite a few parties.... I think I will maybe top off some desserts, let them play if they want and talk about the new stuff! I just don't want it to be so "expressed" that I dont get to offer the opp. and try to get some bookings..... Thanks ladies!

Express SHow OutlineHere is an outline for an express show - this is the format that I used consistently when I first started doing this format. Now after having done express shows when requested, or when it feels appropriate, I have "tweaked" this to meet the needs of my group on a show by show basis. In other words, sometimes it is very "express", sometimes there is a bit of finishing off of a recipe - or the recipe is in the oven doing its thing while I do my talking bit - having been totally prepared during my set up time at the host's home or at my house.

Attachments

• express show format.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 483

Related to Express Shows: What's the Verdict?

1. What is an Express Show?

An Express Show is a shortened version of a traditional Pampered Chef party. It typically lasts about an hour and includes quick and easy recipes, product demonstrations, and ordering opportunities. It is perfect for busy individuals who still want to host a fun and informative party.

2. How long do Express Shows last?

Express Shows typically last about an hour, but the duration can vary depending on the host's preference and the number of guests in attendance.

3. What are the benefits of hosting an Express Show?

Hosting an Express Show allows you to earn free and discounted products, learn new recipes and cooking tips, and have a fun and interactive experience with your friends and family. It also saves time compared to a traditional party.

4. Can I still earn host rewards with an Express Show?

Yes, as a host of an Express Show, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. You can also receive additional rewards for booking future parties with your guests.

5. How can I book an Express Show?

You can book an Express Show by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or through our website. Your consultant will work with you to choose a date, invite guests, and plan the details of your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • gailz2