• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Express Show Next Weekend, What Would You Make???

BBQ Pork Tenderloin, definitely! You could make it ahead of time and keep it warm in the oven. You could also do a live demo of it, then let people shop or talk collections while it's cooking.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
I've been asked to do an Express show for a hostess who's holding show in her church basement about 2 hours before church services start.......

We need people in and out quickly and I live almost an hour from where show will be held. She's not sure if oven there in church hall works, as they've out grown basement kitchen area and use another location for church dinners.

Help!!! I'm buying and prepping, but again, it will have to transport almost an hour.

Suggestions please!!

Lisa

Chocolate Chip Sensation. You prepare the cookie dough at home and just top it off at the show!

We could have anywhere from 25-50 ladies there, so I'm looking for something either that makes lots or something I can finish before or as people are there.

I haven't made Chocolate Chip Sensation in a long time, I'm going to have to
look at that recipe.

Thanks for suggestion.

Lisa

You can cut the Chocolate Chip Sensation down to as many as you need. Otherwise a trifle might be good to serve. You can have it all prepared and assemble it just before the show. Greek Cheese Torta is also good and serves a lot of people.

I'm just not sure what to do and hostess said, do whatever you find easiet and I'll pay whatever you need for food. Ugh!!

Decisions, I just don't want to screw this up, this is in really nice area and breaking away from my "normal" people, might be great chance to get an in with new crowd!!

Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear said:
I'm just not sure what to do and hostess said, do whatever you find easiet and I'll pay whatever you need for food. Ugh!!

Decisions, I just don't want to screw this up, this is in really nice area and breaking away from my "normal" people, might be great chance to get an in with new crowd!!

Lisa

I wouldn't stress on it too much! No matter what you do they will not know there is a better choice out there! I do a lot of my shows with the recipe premade and just talk about the products. It's a great way to talk about a lot of products in a little bit of time. As for the recipes, I offer the same 4 recipes all season and don't change them a bit. The current favorite by my hosts is the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Torte. That is another quick simple recipe that you can make at home and bring with you. And it serves a lot because it's so rich.

Also, don't worry about "feeding" all of them. You are just there to provide a sample recipe.

I do a Trifle. It feeds a lot, and people are always so impressed. You can bring the brownie baked in a stone, and just assemble the rest there. It goes together very quickly!

Brown sugar-dijon brie. Yummy and quick to put together! :)

I agree with making a trifle and assemble it there. You can also make a batch of brownies ahead of time and offer them as well.

Trifle, definitely. You could have all the layers ready to go, and just assemble there. Another idea of something you could bring already assembled is the celebration cookies. You could have a layered mix set up in the sm. batter bowl for people to see too. I wouldn't do this as my only recipe, but I would bring it already baked and ready to eat --gives more people the opportunity to try the food.

Another quickie is the bbq pork tenderloin - You could make some ahead of time, and keep it warm in the oven there at the church (or a cooler), then make one of them during your short demo - it takes 10 minutes to cook, then 10 minutes to sit - you don't do anything to it, but put it in the deep covered baker and add some seasoning. . . .so the whole demo takes about 3 minutes - then you could spend time letting them shop or talk about collections while it's cooking. :) I sell at least 3 deep covered bakers everytime I do this recipe! :)

1. What is an Express Show Next Weekend?

An Express Show Next Weekend is a virtual cooking demonstration where you can learn how to make a quick and delicious recipe using Pampered Chef products.

2. How long does an Express Show Next Weekend last?

Typically, an Express Show Next Weekend lasts about 30 minutes. It's a quick and convenient way to learn new recipes and see how our products work.

3. What recipes will be featured in the Express Show Next Weekend?

The recipes featured in the Express Show Next Weekend vary each week, but they are always quick and easy to make. You can check the event description or contact your consultant for more information.

4. Can I purchase the products used in the Express Show Next Weekend?

Yes, all of the products used in the Express Show Next Weekend can be purchased through your consultant or on our website. We also offer special discounts and bundles for those who attend the show.

5. Do I need any special equipment to participate in the Express Show Next Weekend?

No, you do not need any special equipment to participate in the Express Show Next Weekend. However, having some basic kitchen tools and Pampered Chef products can enhance your cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cutiechic
Replies