• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Export Contacts to Outlook Email | Easy Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, Kathi thought she saw someone say something about exporting her contacts emails to her Outlook email, but she could not figure out how to do it. She eventually figured it out, but .csv files are not supported by Outlook 2007.
kat29
I thought I saw someone said something about exporting you contacts emails to your outlook email. :( I can not figure out how to do this. Could someone please help me out. I do appreciate it. Thanks. :)

When was the last time you updated it. Try updating then you should get a little icon on the tool bar far right. Try that and see if it works.

It exports the contacts to a comma-delineated file (.csv), which you then have to import into Outlook. It doesn't automatically pull them into Outlook.

Okay figured that out but .csv isn't supported by outlook. Or maybe it is because I'm running outlook 2007. I can't seem to import them into Outlook after I've exported them from PP3. Thanks for the help. guess I'll just have to go add them manually.

Kathi,

It adds steps, but have you tried pulling the .csv into Excel, saving it as an Excel file, and then importing that into Outlook? I'm on my work machine right now so I can't play to see if that would work, but it's worth a shot.

kat29 said:
Okay figured that out but .csv isn't supported by outlook. Or maybe it is because I'm running outlook 2007. I can't seem to import them into Outlook after I've exported them from PP3. Thanks for the help. guess I'll just have to go add them manually.

While I don't have outlook 2007 - I do have outlook 2003 & had outlook 2000 before that. Are you sure it does not allow for importation of "comma seperated values" ? it does not call it .csv instead it has the words written out. On my outlook, after I click import from another program or file - it is the 3rd option available.

tlennhoff said:
While I don't have outlook 2007 - I do have outlook 2003 & had outlook 2000 before that. Are you sure it does not allow for importation of "comma seperated values" ? it does not call it .csv instead it has the words written out. On my outlook, after I click import from another program or file - it is the 3rd option available.

Yeah I looked. these are the opitions it gives me when I go to Import or export:
Export RSS Feeds to an OPML file
Export to a file
Import a VCARD file(.vcf)
Import an iCalendar(.ics) or vCalendar file(.vcs)
Import from another program or file [I've tried this one and it wont see the .csv file]
Import Internet Mail Account Settings
Import Internet Mail and Addresses
Import RSS Feeds from an OPML file
Import RSS Feeds from the Common Feed List

I'm still learning on the new Office 2007. So far I like, just wish I had an actual book on it to help out. LOL! thanks for you help. I went a head and entered it in manually. I may need to call Tech Support too. They may not have it compaitable with Outlook 2007 since it is a new program.

That is so weird. Import from another program or file should see the csv (comma seperated values), sometimes I have to choose the DOS instead of windows to make it work. Very weird. Good luck.

Related to Export Contacts to Outlook Email | Easy Step-by-Step Guide

1. How do I export my contacts from Pampered Chef to Outlook Email?

To export your contacts, first log in to your Pampered Chef account. Then, go to your "Contacts" section and click on "Export Contacts". Select the contacts you want to export and choose "Outlook" as your export format. Follow the prompts to complete the export process.

2. Can I export all of my contacts at once?

Yes, you can export all of your contacts at once by selecting the option to export all contacts in your "Contacts" section. This will export all of your contacts to a file that can then be imported into Outlook.

3. What format should I choose when exporting my contacts to Outlook?

You should choose the "Outlook CSV" format when exporting your contacts to Outlook. This format is compatible with Outlook and will allow for a smooth import process.

4. Will exporting my contacts to Outlook delete them from my Pampered Chef account?

No, exporting your contacts to Outlook will not delete them from your Pampered Chef account. Your contacts will still be available in your account after the export process is completed.

5. Can I export my contacts to a different email provider besides Outlook?

Yes, besides Outlook, you can also export your contacts to other email providers such as Gmail or Yahoo. Follow the same steps as exporting to Outlook, but choose the appropriate export format for your desired email provider.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • beepampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • vwpamperedchef