• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 Exporting Contacts to Outlook: How to Convert and Troubleshoot

In summary, to export your contacts from P3, go to the Contacts tab and click on the "Export" button. P3 uses the .csv file format for exporting contacts, which can be opened in various programs. You can choose which contacts to export by using the filter options on the Contacts tab. Exporting contacts from P3 will not affect your current contact list, it will simply create a separate file for your own use. It is recommended to export contacts regularly to have an up-to-date backup.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
So I made the final jump to P3 and it shows that you can export contacts to your Outlook but when I did, it converted them to an excel file and now I don't know what to do. :confused: :confused: :cry:

Can someone please help? Thank you!!:)

Now you need to go to Outlook and Import. Choose Import from another file and then choose an Microsoft Excel file.

In Outlook go to file then import
Choose import from another program or file
Click next then choose Microsoft Excel and Click next.

I'd type the remaining step from there but the PC I am on right now doesn't have its import/export feature installed right now...

You can export them Outlook, but you can't export them to your personal website, yet.

1. How do I export my contacts from P3?

To export your contacts from P3, go to the Contacts tab and click on the "Export" button. This will generate a file containing all of your contacts' information that you can save to your computer.

2. What file format does P3 use for exporting contacts?

P3 uses the .csv (Comma Separated Values) file format for exporting contacts. This is a widely used format that can be opened in various programs such as Excel or Google Sheets.

3. Can I choose which contacts to export from P3?

Yes, you can choose which contacts to export from P3 by using the filter options on the Contacts tab. You can filter by name, email address, tags, and more to select specific contacts for exporting.

4. Will exporting contacts from P3 affect my current contact list?

No, exporting contacts from P3 will not affect your current contact list. It will simply create a separate file containing the exported contacts' information for your own use.

5. How often should I export my contacts from P3?

It is recommended to export your contacts from P3 regularly, especially if you are frequently adding new contacts or making changes to existing ones. This will ensure that you always have an up-to-date backup of your contact list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kat29
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • pamperedlinda