• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring Uses for Mole Rub: Beyond Just Sprinkling on Chicken

In summary, Mole rub is a versatile seasoning that can be used on a variety of meats, including chicken, pork, beef, and fish. It can also be used on vegetarian options like roasted vegetables and tofu, as well as in other dishes besides main courses, such as dips and soups. Although it has a hint of spice, it is not overly spicy and has a balance of smoky, sweet, and mildly spicy flavors. Additionally, mole rub can even be used in desserts and pairs well with chocolate for a tasty twist.
pctharper
Gold Member
How have you used the Mole rub? I've thought about just sprinkling it on chicken, but how else can you use it?

it's very good on turkey meatballs cooked in the ridged baker

The chicken mole pizza recipe from the SB is really tummy too

I used it on hamburgers and grilled them.

I used it on drumsticks, hubby loved them!:chef:

1. Can mole rub be used on other types of meat besides chicken?

Yes, mole rub can be used on a variety of meats such as pork, beef, and fish. It adds a delicious and unique flavor to any protein.

2. Are there any vegetarian options for using mole rub?

Absolutely! Mole rub can be used on roasted vegetables, tofu, or even sprinkled on top of avocado toast for a tasty twist.

3. Can I use mole rub in other dishes besides main courses?

Definitely! Mole rub can be used as a seasoning for dips, spreads, and even in soups or stews for an added layer of flavor.

4. Is mole rub spicy?

Mole rub does have a hint of spice, but it is not overly spicy. It has a balance of smoky, sweet, and mildly spicy flavors.

5. Can I use mole rub in desserts?

Yes, mole rub can be used in desserts! It pairs well with chocolate and can be used in brownies, cookies, or even sprinkled on top of ice cream for a unique and tasty treat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • pampchefsarah
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • pkd09