• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipies for Dips Using Seasonings/Rubs/Sprinkles?

In summary, the recipe in the catalog on page 39 can be used, but I prefer the sun-dried tomato over the garlic parmesan. The recipe can also be simplified by using 1T Moroccan rub with 1c regular humus. There are also suggestions for Herbs de Provence on roasted or grilled potatoes, garlic mashed potatoes, boiled, steamed, grilled veggies, and grilled roasted cauliflower.
pctharper
Gold Member
Do you have any recipies using our seasonings/rubs/sprinkles that uses that as the main focus only adding a few extra ingredients?

I found the SW one using the seasoning, ranch, and mayo. Any others?

2 TBSP Sundried Tomato Herb Seasoning with 8oz cream cheese. I like it with Crackers.

1 cup mayo, 1 cup sour cream and 2 TBSP Spinach & smoky red pepper oil dipping seasoning - makes the best dip ever!!!

Anybody else got suggestions they'd like to share?

1/2 stick butter room temp, and 1 Tablespoon sun-dried tomato rub, mix well, spread on bread and bake at 350 for 10 minutes.

Basically the recipe in the catalog on page 39, but I am too lazy to melt the butter. Also I prefer like the sun-dried tomato over the garlic parmesan.

I just mixed 1T Moroccan rub with 1c regular hummus.

Does anyone have any suggestions for Herbs de Provence ;) THANKS

I love the Herbs de Provence on roasted or grilled potatoes. Simply cut the potatoes into similar sized pieces. Oil lightly and sprinkle with as much Herbs de Provence to liking. Roast or grill until tender but not falling apart. I have also added it to mashed potatoes, garlic mashed potatoes, boiled, steamed, grilled veggies too. My favorite though, Grill Roasted Cauliflower! Clean a head of cauliflower. Do NOT remove the core. Take enough foil to wrap the head in and lay it on a counter. Add a second sheet of foil on top of that. Place the head of cauliflower on the foil. Take about 4 tablespoons of soft butter and rub it into the head of cauliflower. This is optional: Fresh ground salt and pepper. Then sprinkle it with the Herbs de Provence. Wrap it in the foil making sure to seal it well. Place it on the grill on medium heat for 30 to 45 minutes. Make sure to turn the package every so often. In the last 10 minutes, stop turning the package and using the Grill Fork, test the head of cauliflower through the foil. The fork should insert in quite a ways without resistance. Remove it from the grill and allow it to sit for about 5 minutes. I use a large bowl to unwrap it as you do not want to loose the butter and herb sauce you so lovingly created. The head should have a dark rich color and may even be a little burned in spots. Sometimes I serve this as is or I grate over some fresh Parmesan Cheese. I also sometimes do two or three heads at a time. I use one head to make soup! Cut off about 1/4 of the head and reserve. Cut up and place the rest in a blender with 3 to 4 cups of chicken broth. Blend until smooth. Place in pot and bring to a simmer. Add the remaining, cut into bite sized pieces, cauliflower and heat another 10 minutes. Serve with crusty bread and/or a salad and you have a simple, healthy dinner!
Oh and yes, the core is usable in the soup in the blended part and I find it tender enough usually to not worry about ever removing. There is a lot of flavor there!

Last edited:

What are some easy dip recipes using Pampered Chef's seasonings?

Some popular dip recipes using Pampered Chef's seasonings include a garlic and herb dip made with Garlic & Herb Seasoning Mix and sour cream, and a spicy ranch dip made with Southwest Seasoning Mix and ranch dressing.

Can I use Pampered Chef's rubs in dips?

Yes, Pampered Chef's rubs can add delicious flavor to dips. For example, you can mix the Sweet Smoky Barbecue Rub with cream cheese and sour cream for a tasty BBQ dip.

What are some creative ways to use Pampered Chef's sprinkles in dips?

Pampered Chef's sprinkles can add a burst of flavor and color to dips. Some ideas for using them include mixing the Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend into a cream cheese dip for fruit, or sprinkling the Cinnamon Plus Spice Blend on top of a warm apple dip.

Do you have any dip recipes that are gluten-free?

Yes, we have several dip recipes that are gluten-free. Some options include a roasted red pepper dip made with our Roasted Red Pepper & Garlic Rub and Greek yogurt, and a creamy avocado dip using our Guacamole Seasoning Mix.

Can I use Pampered Chef's seasonings and rubs in dips for parties and events?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef's seasonings, rubs, and sprinkles are perfect for creating tasty and unique dips for any occasion. Plus, our recipes are easy to make and will impress your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • winklermom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
StacieB
Replies
Views
deanna_g