• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Heavenly Chicken Breasts - Rubs vs Dips Explained

In summary, a rub is a dry seasoning mixture used to add flavor to chicken before cooking, while a dip is a liquid mixture that coats the chicken. Both methods can be effective in adding flavor, with rubs creating a more intense flavor and dips creating a more subtle one. You can use a variety of rubs and dips for Heavenly Chicken Breasts, with popular options including BBQ rubs, Cajun seasoning, and marinades. It is recommended to let the rub or dip marinate on the chicken for at least 30 minutes, but some recipes may call for longer marinating times. You can also use both a rub and a dip for added flavor, with some recipes calling for marinating in a dip first and then adding a
pkd09
Silver Member
I received this in my supply order box yesterday. I had two BS Chicken Breasts out so I thought...what the heck, why not try it as a rub. It was delicious! I spritzed them with EVOO, then sprinkled the chicken with the seasoning. Baked for about 45 min. in oven. When they were done, I topped them each with a piece of Jarlsburg lite cheese (DH is diabetic). They were so moist and yummy. Can't figure out what the difference would be between rubs and dips other than the uses.

O My, That does sound good! I have some chicken out, I may try that for dinner!

I am very quickly becoming addicted to the parmesan-garlic seasoning.:chef:

I've loved it every way I've tried it so far, and it was a HUGE hit at my show on Tuesday!

I drizzled some garlic-infused canola oil over fresh Asparagus and sprinkled some of the parmesan garlic dip. YUM-O!!!

Totally delicious over green beans. All 3-- read that-- all 3 of my girls ate every bite! What a miracle! lol

Related to Heavenly Chicken Breasts - Rubs vs Dips Explained

1. What is the difference between using a rub and a dip for Heavenly Chicken Breasts?

A rub is a dry seasoning mixture that is rubbed onto the surface of the chicken before cooking. A dip, on the other hand, is a liquid mixture that the chicken is coated in before cooking. Both methods can add flavor to the chicken, but they have slightly different results.

2. Which method is better for adding flavor to Heavenly Chicken Breasts?

Both methods can be equally effective in adding flavor to the chicken. It ultimately depends on personal preference and the desired flavor profile. Rubs tend to create a more concentrated and intense flavor, while dips can create a more even and subtle flavor.

3. Can I use any type of rub or dip for Heavenly Chicken Breasts?

Yes, you can use a variety of rubs and dips to add flavor to your chicken. Some popular options for rubs include BBQ rubs, Cajun seasoning, and herb blends. For dips, you can use marinades, sauces, or even salad dressings.

4. How long should I let the rub or dip marinate on the chicken?

The length of time you let the rub or dip marinate on the chicken can vary depending on the recipe and the strength of the flavor. In general, it is recommended to let the chicken marinate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to fully infuse. However, some recipes may call for longer marinating times.

5. Can I use both a rub and a dip for Heavenly Chicken Breasts?

Yes, you can use both a rub and a dip for added flavor. Some recipes may call for marinating the chicken in a dip first and then adding a rub before cooking. This can create a more complex and layered flavor profile. Just be sure to follow the recommended marinating times for each method.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
Replies
Views
booksx2
  • A&JPCPals
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
A&JPCPals