• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring the National Conference & Waves at PC: Tips for Newbies

In summary, conference is a blast and you have to commit to time to learn what you have learned. You can take a guest and spouses usually take part in the conference, but Leadership is not open to guests.
scrapnL8
For those of us just signing up with PC, could some of the seasoned players explain the national conference and the different waves.

Is the conference in once place?

They have national conference in one place always in chicago IL and always in july and they have 3 sessions to break it up so everyone can come based on who their upline's are and then they have leadership conference which is for furture directors and above that is in Jan. and they move that one all over

National Conference is held in Chicago at the McCormick Conference Center.
We attend training workshops, and learn about new products and promotions, and also this is when award achievers and promotions are recognized from the stage.
There are 3 Waves - Same conference, 3 different times, because there are too many consultants to have everyone there at the same time! Your Wave that you attend is determined by who you have as an Executive Director. If you aren't sure who that is...ask your director or someone in your upline.

When you sign Holly I do reccomend signing up for Conference club fairly early. Even if you decide not to go it is a great help to have that money ready to go. If you decide not to go you get it back in July's comission check. Also early in the year jan or feb we usually have the chance to earn 1/2 off or Free conference.

Conference really is a blast but you have to plan/commit to have time when you get home to implement what you have learned.

Thank you all so much .

Do consultants take their families with them or is it strictly for Pampered Chef people?

To conference, you can take a guest. Usually spouses, although sometimes parents go, too. They have to pay for the parts of conference they participate in - they get a name badge with tickets just like us. Leadership is not open to guests.

etteluap70PC said:
When you sign Holly I do reccomend signing up for Conference club fairly early. Even if you decide not to go it is a great help to have that money ready to go. If you decide not to go you get it back in July's comission check. Also early in the year jan or feb we usually have the chance to earn 1/2 off or Free conference.

Conference really is a blast but you have to plan/commit to have time when you get home to implement what you have learned.

How do you sign up for conference club? Thanks!

Conf club is on CC, under the financial forms or with conference info. Go to the first red tab, then select Financial forms, then Conference Club. Its already open for conference next year.

So Holly you must have decided to sign.

Jennie,
I did . I've been pondering for some time now. But I did sign up. Now the wait. LOL

Back to the spouses going...can someone give me a roundabout cost per class? I am trying to plan for 2009.

If they do the whole thing, it's the same cost as for consultants. But HO has been making things available a la carte, so if they only want to go to general sessions, they can do that. Sorry, can't check either because registration is down. (BTW, you can allocate extra money for conference club to cover a guest. And conf club is up for next year already.)

Ok, I love this, it's like a little savings account! I signed up -- thanks for the info!

Thanks for the advice. I will check out CC...

scrapnL8 said:
Jennie,
I did . I've been pondering for some time now. But I did sign up. Now the wait. LOL

Yeah that is so awsome. You will do good.

Related to Exploring the National Conference & Waves at PC: Tips for Newbies

1. What is the National Conference at Pampered Chef?

The National Conference at Pampered Chef is an annual event where consultants and leaders from all over the country come together for training, product demonstrations, and networking opportunities. It is a great way to learn about new products, techniques, and business strategies to grow your Pampered Chef business.

2. How can I register for the National Conference?

You can register for the National Conference through your Pampered Chef consultant website. Simply log in and click on the "Events" tab to find the registration link. You will need to pay a registration fee, but it includes access to all training sessions, general sessions, and evening events.

3. What is "Waves" at the National Conference?

"Waves" at the National Conference refers to the various sessions and workshops offered throughout the event. These sessions are categorized into different "waves" based on topics such as business building, cooking demos, and product knowledge. Attendees can choose which waves to attend based on their interests and goals.

4. What should I pack for the National Conference?

Be sure to pack comfortable shoes, as you will be doing a lot of walking and standing at the event. Also, bring a notebook and pen to take notes during training sessions. It's also a good idea to pack business cards to exchange with other consultants and leaders. And don't forget to pack your enthusiasm and passion for Pampered Chef!

5. Are there any tips for getting the most out of the National Conference?

Yes, there are a few tips to make the most out of your National Conference experience. First, plan ahead and prioritize which sessions you want to attend. Also, take advantage of networking opportunities to connect with other consultants and leaders. And most importantly, have fun and soak up all the knowledge and inspiration that the National Conference has to offer!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • heather223
  • General Chat
3 4 5 6 7
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views