• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring the Benefits of Cluster Web

In summary, Beth tried to use Cluster Web to promote her shows, but no one responded. She then created a calendar of events instead.
shelliebeard
Cluster WebDoes anyone use this? I've always wondered how that worked. I clicked on that spot a couple of times before I was a Director and it always said that my Director did not have a website. They don't charge us for it, right? So is there a reason not to use it? :confused:

When I first promoted I looked at it but it wasn't very user friendly in my opinion and I haven't had the time to go back on there and figure it out.

If someone has advice on it I would love to hear and start using it!

TIA

That's been around a long time. I've never known anyone to use it!

I use Constant Contact to send a weekly e-mail to my TEAM. It's easier for them to get an e-mail than to remember to go to CC and look at the Cluster Web in my opinion. :)

What do you put in your weekly email...maybe you could send one to me so I could see? [email protected] Also, would you consider directing them to the cluster web through your email?

I'll send it now... this week's was short with just some quotes. If I get something from my upline, I include it there.

finley1991 said:
That's been around a long time. I've never known anyone to use it!

:)

I do have consultants on my team ask me why I don't have a website or some such comment because they clicked on there at CC. I would like to be able to put something on there if only to direct them to my PWS.

Really, I wish HO would just delete that and put our PWS on there for our team's info.

The only reason I have gone to my directors is to get her home address to mail gifts. I think that is about all that is one there.

finley1991 said:
It's easier for them to get an e-mail than to remember to go to CC and look at the Cluster Web in my opinion. :)

I agree. I've never known any director to actually use it. I did look at it when I first promoted but like Beth, thought it was not user-friendly enough.

One of my girls wanted me to set up a yahoo group. I did. Sent the emails inviting them to join.....and NO ONE did! Not even the girl that requested it!!:eek:

georgiapeach said:
One of my girls wanted me to set up a yahoo group. I did. Sent the emails inviting them to join.....and NO ONE did! Not even the girl that requested it!!:eek:

I've learned to just add them and not invite them. When you click "Invite" and it has the screen where you enter the names, at the bottom it says "Add Members from an existing e-mail list". You can add them from there.

I also tried to use Cluster Web and it wasn't what I thought it would be. I just made a calendar of events so if they happen to click on it there will be something in there that they can use.

PamperedPosey said:
I've learned to just add them and not invite them. When you click "Invite" and it has the screen where you enter the names, at the bottom it says "Add Members from an existing e-mail list". You can add them from there.

I also tried to use Cluster Web and it wasn't what I thought it would be. I just made a calendar of events so if they happen to click on it there will be something in there that they can use.

I recently set one up too, but now I can't see it??? Need to call and ask about that. My director never had one and I always checked to see if there was one. Beth, it was fairly easy for me to do it (of course now it's gone)... maybe the process has improved? I listed all of my shows and events.

I SHOULD be getting ready for my show.

But Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I'm on here.
This place is more addictive than crack or my mom's potato salad.

(I swear I have only had the latter and have only heard rumors of the former.)

Anywhoo.. thanks :p REALLY :p

I have to agree...I am so addicted to this site...so is my sister now too since I introduced her to this great site.

Spread the word! More the merrier! :)

I have been trying to think in the last few days who I would know that would be interested in something like this.

chefheidi2003 said:
I have been trying to think in the last few days who I would know that would be interested in something like this.

Me too. I think my friend Yesenia might....I should email her....

Um...why would I share y'all...I am selfish...LOL!!

Related to Exploring the Benefits of Cluster Web

1. What is Cluster Web and how does it benefit me?

Cluster Web is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows you to connect with other consultants, share ideas and tips, and collaborate on events. It also provides access to training materials and resources to help you grow your business.

2. How do I join the Cluster Web community?

To join the Cluster Web community, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the Cluster Web tab. From there, you can explore the different features and join groups that interest you.

3. Can I interact with other consultants on Cluster Web?

Yes, you can interact with other consultants through the various discussion boards and groups on Cluster Web. You can also message other consultants directly and connect with them through social media.

4. Are there any fees associated with using Cluster Web?

No, there are no additional fees for using Cluster Web. It is a free feature available to all Pampered Chef consultants.

5. How can Cluster Web help me grow my business?

Cluster Web provides access to valuable resources and training materials, as well as the opportunity to connect with other consultants and share ideas. This can help you learn new strategies and techniques to grow your business and reach new customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JessieG1212
  • DessertDivaFL
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
Replies