• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring Self-Guided Tour of Pampered Chef Warehouse

In summary, the tour is self-guided but participants are not allowed to go into the warehouse due to construction. The tour is supposed to start at 9 a.m., but it may not be completely full at that time.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
For those who have been on the tour and reading what it is this year...it appears to be "self-guided"...anyone know details and if that is correct?

I'm working on "breaking out" of the group and having one of the engineers show me the warehouse but it isn't finalized yet. I'm SOOOOO hoping though!!!! PC uses the same picking technology we use at my place and I so want to see it in use elsewhere.

I went on the tour last year because it was my first conference. I didn't mind walking around without a guide. And the best part was the shopping spree. I was the first number called! I got almost $7,000 worth of products! So go on the tour!

On the tour...just seeing if it is self-guided enough for them to "confiscate" me for about 1/2 hour - 1 hour to see the warehouse.

...and REALLY hoping to win something!

Janet, the self-guided aspect of it is new this year, so nobody knows.

Wasn't the tour self guided last year???? I was in a daze confused state last yaer... I had know idea.. what was going on..... LOL

It was self-guided, but I don't remember how much time we were alloted to "tour".

It did not seem like a very longtime at all... I did not get to see hardly anything at all.

I read in some of the materials when registering for Conference that the distribution center will be closed while we are there and that we will be able to see it on video there but not actually go into the distribution center. Therefore, there is supposed to be some "new and exciting way" they are doing the drawing/giveaway.

Julie

Hopefully it will give us more time to see HO!!

hmmm..... what's the "shopping spree" during the home office tour that is referrenced above?

HO is staying pretty firm on the "no one in the warehouse" that day due to construction...still hoping to make a separate trip down with some coworkers later in the month and still see it if they will allow. I'm kind of sad though...the engineer geek in me wants to see it under construction because they do what I do daily.

Sarah - in the past I guess one person per bus is picked to win a shopping spree, you get to run and get all the product you can...however, no matter what you grab then end up shipping you one of EVERYTHING in the catalog.

Not sure yet what the change will be this year.

Really?? They always do 1 of everything in the catalog--that is what they have done in the past? I did not know that. Does anyone know if the 7 a.m. tour Monday 7/9 is completely filled?

Julie

1 of everything in the catalog is not true. I only got what I grabbed.Most of the tours are probably full already, but you can wait "standby" for an opening.

Related to Exploring Self-Guided Tour of Pampered Chef Warehouse

1. What is the cost for the self-guided tour?

The self-guided tour of the Pampered Chef Warehouse is completely free of charge. We want to provide our customers with the opportunity to explore our warehouse and see how our products are made without any added expenses.

2. Do I need to make a reservation for the tour?

No, reservations are not required for the self-guided tour. You are welcome to visit our warehouse during our business hours and take the tour at your own pace.

3. How long does the tour typically take?

The self-guided tour usually takes about 30 minutes to 1 hour, depending on how much time you spend exploring and learning about our products. However, you are welcome to take as much time as you need.

4. Is the tour suitable for children?

Children are welcome to join the tour, but we recommend that they are accompanied by an adult at all times. Our warehouse is a busy working environment and we want to ensure the safety of all our visitors.

5. Can I purchase products during the tour?

Unfortunately, our warehouse is not set up for product purchases. However, you can place an order with one of our representatives or visit our website to make a purchase after the tour.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • chefkristin