• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Explore Carol Antonio's Pampered Chef Site!

In summary, someone just emailed me claiming to be selling new products from The Pampered Chef. I don't know who this person is and it seems a little sketchy. I would recommend contacting her to be sure its legit.
chefkristin
Gold Member
I just got this email. Did anyone else get it? I think its the girl selling the new stuff on ebay.
http://www.pamperedchef.biz/carolantoniohere4u?page=home

Please feel free to browse the site and the products. If you see something you would like and you would like to order it thru the site feel free to do so. If you would rather call me and place an order I will be more than willing to send it along to the main office. If you decide to host either a cooking or catalog show or even a wedding shower or fund raiser please do not hesitate to contact me with your questions. I am an Independent Consultant to The Pampered Chef, Which I'm sure you all know that means I receive a direct commission check from my sales. I'm also sure I do not need to tell you how great the products are. They usually just sell themselves. The site changes a bit periodically so be sure to check back every so often. we are also launching some new products in March and mid spring. I can't tell you what they are though, (unless you call and pick my brain.) Thanks for your valuable time you took to read this and check out my new business.

Carol Antonio
Independent Consultant to
The Pampered Chef
H. 1-978-464-5607
C. 1-978-479-3280

How did she get your email? She just emailed you out of the blue?

What is this?

Holy Cow!!! What in the world??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

I'd call her and ask how she got your email address. You do know that is is ABSOLUTLY legal for anyone to contact the records department in your county/city and ask for a list of business in the area. Than they have all your information (business name, personal name, addresses, phone numbers, emails, etc...) and that is how 90% of the spam mail and email gets generated. Thats also how you get info from business around your town addressed personally to you, and you've never shopped there...

She does have a website. NOW I AM FREAKING!:eek:

Jilleysue said:
What is this?
Its an email I got on my "regular" email account which I don't even use for PC. I don't know who this person is.

since you've haven't been selling for a long time is it possible she has your name form an old craft fair or expo?
Are you in the same area for that to be possible?
Teresa

Teresa Lynn said:
since you've haven't been selling for a long time is it possible she has your name form an old craft fair or expo?
Are you in the same area for that to be possible?
Teresa
I haven't had that email for long. I have been selling for almost a year and a half. Weird. Also I use my junk email for stuff like that (fairs)

I agree with Linda--report her!!!!!! Selling on e-bay and doing this!

Are you sure she didn't have your e-mail from something else? You would think if she was just spamming people she would explain a little bit more about The Pampered Chef in general. She acts like you already know about PC....

I would definetly email her and ask how she got your email address FIRST. It may be totally legit.........

Maybe so, but putting new/current PC products on E-Bay is a no,no for a consultant.

What does she even have to do with the eBay thing? She isn't the same person that I saw listing things... did anyone else?

Oh, I just reread Kristin's post. She thinks she is the one who is selling on E-Bay. You can't report her unless you are certain.

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking supplies.

2. How do I place an order on Carol Antonio's Pampered Chef site?

To place an order, simply browse through the products on the website and add them to your cart. When you're ready to check out, you will be prompted to create an account and enter your shipping and payment information.

3. Are there any discounts or promotions available on Carol Antonio's Pampered Chef site?

Yes, there are often promotions and discounts available on the website. You can check the "Specials" section for current deals or contact Carol directly for more information.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party with Carol Antonio?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party with Carol Antonio is a great way to earn free products and discounts. You can contact Carol to schedule a party and she will provide you with all the necessary information and materials.

5. Is there a warranty or guarantee on Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of their products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa Burkett
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Andrea Gavin
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Carol Collins