• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring Charter Host Gifts and Exclusive Items for P3 Parties

In summary, a Charter Host Gift is a special gift given to new hosts who schedule and hold their first Pampered Chef party. To qualify, the host must be new and hold their first party within a specific time frame. The gifts included are often exclusive and valued at a higher price than regular host rewards. The gift is predetermined and cannot be chosen by the host, but they will still receive regular host rewards in addition to the Charter Host Gift. This is a way for Pampered Chef to thank new hosts and introduce their friends and family to their products.
turtle15
What are charter host gifts? I see them in P3. They are the cranberry hot pad trivet and some cinnamon sprinkles. Does a host earn them somehow?

Also, what are the host only items - Festive Holiday Desserts and Korintje Cin.? Can a host somehow earn these?

The Charter Host Gifts are for your first Hosts. They are an extra special free product for being one of your first hosts.

For your first four hosts. Free as a gift from PC.

Oh cool! Do they get to choose one or the other?

You should have a paper in your new binder that tells you how it works. I think it was for hosts in your first 30 days, not just the first 4... but check into that in your paperwork. Your hosts can pick which one they want. It's a nice extra perk that you can tell people about to entice them even a bit more to helping you get started. :)

When I started last March it was any host in my first 30 days!

Ah - I found it! I also found the host only items are for shows over $550.
Thanks!

On this note, does anyone know if new consultants who sign in December will also get an extra 30 days of charter hosts gifts?

janezapchef said:
On this note, does anyone know if new consultants who sign in December will also get an extra 30 days of charter hosts gifts?

I was wondering the same thing.

Related to Exploring Charter Host Gifts and Exclusive Items for P3 Parties

1. What is a Charter Host Gift?

A Charter Host Gift is a special gift that is given to new hosts who schedule and hold their first Pampered Chef party. This gift is in addition to the regular host rewards and is a way for us to thank new hosts for choosing to host a party with us.

2. How do I qualify for a Charter Host Gift?

To qualify for a Charter Host Gift, you must be a new host who has not previously held a Pampered Chef party. You must also schedule and hold your first party within a specific time frame, which may vary depending on current promotions.

3. What types of gifts are included in the Charter Host Gift?

The gifts included in the Charter Host Gift may vary, but they are typically exclusive products or sets that are not available for purchase by the general public. These gifts are often valued at a higher price than the regular host rewards.

4. Can I choose my Charter Host Gift?

No, the Charter Host Gift is predetermined and cannot be chosen by the host. However, we strive to offer a variety of unique and valuable gifts that we believe our hosts will love.

5. Do I still receive regular host rewards in addition to the Charter Host Gift?

Yes, when you host a Pampered Chef party, you will receive both the regular host rewards based on your party sales and the Charter Host Gift if you qualify. It's our way of thanking you for being a new host and introducing your friends and family to our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies