• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expired Sample Packs? Check If They're Still Unavailable | Order Now!

In summary, you can still order expired sample packs from the website or by contacting the customer service team. These packs may have limited availability and cannot be returned. They are safe to use, but please use your own discretion. There are no discounts for expired sample packs, but they may be included in promotions and sales.
heat123
Silver Member
Just double checking to see if we cannot order sample packs as of now?

Thanks!

I wish they would put that information on CC ask it looks like you can order sample products when you go to that section.

Hmm so is that a No we cannot?

heat123 said:
Just double checking to see if we cannot order sample packs as of now?

Thanks!
Unfortunately it was only until Sept. 30th. However, a NEW consultant can order samples for up until six weeks after they sign their agreement.

LOL. Ok, that makes sense and rings a bell somewhere. Just think how many less calls HO would get if they would document that on the samples order page.

Related to Expired Sample Packs? Check If They're Still Unavailable | Order Now!

1. Can I still order expired sample packs?

Yes, you can still order expired sample packs. However, please keep in mind that these sample packs may have limited availability and may not be restocked once they are sold out.

2. How can I check if expired sample packs are still available?

You can check the availability of expired sample packs by searching for them on our website or by contacting our customer service team. They will be able to provide you with the most up-to-date information on the availability of the sample packs you are interested in.

3. Are expired sample packs still safe to use?

Yes, expired sample packs are still safe to use. The expiration date on the packs is for quality purposes and does not affect the safety of the products. However, please use your best judgment and discretion when using expired products.

4. Can I return expired sample packs if I am not satisfied with them?

No, we do not accept returns for expired sample packs. However, if you have any issues with your order, please contact our customer service team and they will assist you in finding a resolution.

5. Will there be any discounts for expired sample packs?

No, there are no discounts for expired sample packs. The prices for these sample packs remain the same as non-expired ones. However, keep an eye out for promotions and sales, as these may apply to expired sample packs as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • peichef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tlennhoff