• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expert Tips: Re-Engaging with Past Clients After an Inactive Period

In summary, the best way to re-engage with past clients is to reach out to them personally through a phone call or personalized email. To make your communication more effective, offer something of value and avoid apologizing for the period of inactivity. Personalization is important, and if a past client does not respond, give them space and try again with a different approach.
klcpdm
Hi everybody, My name is Leticia and I have posted a few times here and there but I need some advice. I have been a consultant for almost 2 years. Last July I had some family circumstances that made me go inactive. I am wanting to get back into it and call past customers but I don't know if it has been to long. If it hasn't what do I say? Thank you for your help.

Well, I was in a similar boat a while back. I had a baby in July 06 and didn't do a show until the next July. Basically, I started mentioning to my friends, church, and family that I was wanting to kick my business back up again and several of them showed interest in hosting a show. I did some shows for them and then told them to pass my name along to their friends. I've been doing them ever since. Just approach it like you did when you first started up. Make you a list of 25 folks and start from there. Good LUck!

I don't think there's ever a "too long" timeframe! Just let them know you had to take a break but are revamping your business & wondered if they could help by __________(hosting a show, placing an order, whatever you'd like them to do!!)
Good Luck!!

I agree, there is no "too long", just start talking to EVERYONE about your business again. Or have "Grand Re-Opening" show at your house.

You can always call your contacts and say "I'm back and better than ever!"
Be sure to be excited about all that's new with PC, etc...

Deb

It's never too late to re-connect on your customers. They'll probably be glad to hear you're back in PC mode.

Related to Expert Tips: Re-Engaging with Past Clients After an Inactive Period

What is the best way to re-engage with past clients after a period of inactivity?

The best way to re-engage with past clients is to reach out to them personally through a phone call or personalized email. This shows that you value their business and are interested in reconnecting with them.

How can I make my communication with past clients more effective?

One effective way to communicate with past clients is to offer them something of value, such as a special discount or free gift. This can entice them to reconnect with your business and potentially make a purchase.

Should I apologize for the period of inactivity when reaching out to past clients?

It is not necessary to apologize for the period of inactivity, as this may draw attention to the fact that you have not been in touch. Instead, focus on the positive and express your excitement to reconnect with them.

Is it important to personalize my communication with past clients?

Yes, personalization is key when re-engaging with past clients. Use their name, reference past purchases or interactions, and tailor your message to their specific interests and needs. This will make them feel valued and increase the chances of a successful reconnection.

What should I do if a past client does not respond to my attempts at re-engagement?

If a past client does not respond, do not take it personally. They may have moved on or have a different reason for not responding. Give them some space and try to reach out again after a few months with a different approach. If they continue to not respond, it may be time to focus on other clients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • Amyskitchen2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
dme.grant
  • Brianne