• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surviving Inactivity/Quitting and Restarting...

In summary, Jae says that if you have been inactive in the past, it is best to start over fresh with a different director. If you have recently quit or are thinking about quitting, Jae advises to contact her or another trainer in your cluster for advice. She says that while the second time around is usually better than the first, it is important to be realistic about your goals and be prepared to receive support.
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
Hi everybody!! (I did it Chefann!)

Since I always seem to start threads that aren't exactly PC related, I thought I give sticking on topic a try, so here goes...

I have chosen to go inactive for 1 year in order to be able to sign up under a different director from NC where DH and I want to live some day very soon.

My current director is a back-stabbing, gossipy, dishonest, twit- which helped make my decision to go inactive a little easier. In addition to having a twit for a (former) director I have had some fun little family situations pile onto my plate all at once, so PC was something that needed to take a back seat for the time being.

I would like to know if there are any of you out there that have gone inactive in the past, or just quit PC and started up later down the road and what inactivity, or quitting did for your business once you started up again?

Also- what advice do you have in choosing a new director? I have ideas, but am open to the experiences and advice of others.

There is a small part of me that wants to book a show right now- but that won't solve my director problems, or get rid of all the stressful family situations I'm going through right now- so inactivity is a must for me at this time and I am fine with that.

I am curious about your journey's with PC, inactiviey, hanging up your apron, and re-joining again...

TIA :)

Kitchen Diva said:
Hi everybody!! (I did it Chefann!)

Since I always seem to start threads that aren't exactly PC related, I thought I give sticking on topic a try, so here goes...

I have chosen to go inactive for 1 year in order to be able to sign up under a different director from NC where DH and I want to live some day very soon.

My current director is a back-stabbing, gossipy, dishonest, twit- which helped make my decision to go inactive a little easier. In addition to having a twit for a (former) director I have had some fun little family situations pile onto my plate all at once, so PC was something that needed to take a back seat for the time being.

I would like to know if there are any of you out there that have gone inactive in the past, or just quit PC and started up later down the road and what inactivity, or quitting did for your business once you started up again?

Also- what advice do you have in choosing a new director? I have ideas, but am open to the experiences and advice of others.

There is a small part of me that wants to book a show right now- but that won't solve my director problems, or get rid of all the stressful family situations I'm going through right now- so inactivity is a must for me at this time and I am fine with that.

I am curious about your journey's with PC, inactiviey, hanging up your apron, and re-joining again...

TIA :)

JAE isn't on much right now - but she sold for several years, then quit, and then started back up again last year....PM her to ask her your questions - I know she would have some good answers for you!

I personally haven't of course, but have seen some in my own cluster that did and others around.They did great the second time around, better than the first because they knew the "routine" and were more focused on what they were doing.For a recruiter, I look for honesty mainly. This is a business so I look at the person as if they were my boss (even though I'm my own boss). Will they provide the resources and support I need (NO MATTER WHAT MY GOALS ARE)? My recruiter is so-so, but I signed under her knowing I'd be in an ED's first line and close to corporate resources if I need. I am very happy with my decision because with either one, I can ask and receive what I need. On the flip-side, they also don't pressure me to do more than I want. I have seen many, many local consultants from another cluster quit due to the director being pushy, selfish, etc. One person wanted to do part-time, but the director wouldn't recognize ANY achievements unless full-time.My director rewards the big things, but says congratulations when you meet your goals, even if it is 2 shows per month.By nature, I am a trainer and encourager so I like cheering on those around me. I had a recruit, but she went inactive before qualifying...not due to any lack of training, just personal I believe. I still try to keep in touch to see when PC is right for her. I was supportive of her goals, whatever they were. That is key.You have to also be open to your upline and communicate what you are looking for.I hope that helps a bit.

Thanks Janet, and Becky, that info is helpful. I will PM JAE and chat with her...

Janet, it's nice to know others have gone through it. The gal I recruited is doing well, but due to some hard times has had to go back to work FT, and with the busy schedules that her children have she is unable to do more than 1 show per month, which I would be fine with, but since going inactive, she is now under my director who is TICKED off at her for going back to work FT and not being able to make the monthly meetings because of her new work schedule...

People like that don't get it, ya know!

Lucky you Kacey..............there are some really great Chef Success people here that live in NC!!!

I, unfortunately for you, can not help you here! My first thought was that, couldn't PC help right now in your current situation, with limited funds and your hubby not working? But you need to do what is best for you, AND if you are getting no where with your director then maybe this is a good decision. I do not have this problem and my reccomendation for finding a good director is just keep asking on here! Someone is bound to have a good director for you! Good luck, Kacey! I will pray for God's guidance for you!:angel:

MissChef said:
I, unfortunately for you, can not help you here! My first thought was that, couldn't PC help right now in your current situation, with limited funds and your hubby not working? But you need to do what is best for you, AND if you are getting no where with your director then maybe this is a good decision. I do not have this problem and my reccomendation for finding a good director is just keep asking on here! Someone is bound to have a good director for you! Good luck, Kacey! I will pray for God's guidance for you!:angel:

Me-me-me - I volunteer again! ;)

erinyourpclady said:
Lucky you Kacey..............there are some really great Chef Success people here that live in NC!!!
I know- it will be hard to choose. A big portion of deciding who will be what city we end up planting ourselves in, and the rest is who makes the best sweet tea, and who can show me how to make smothered pork chops and biscuits.

Oh, and then there's the part about they need to be funny, honest, encouraging, able to train, guide, coach, mentor, be there for me when needed, pick me up when I'm down, smack me when I'm lazy, praise me when I rock...etc. :)

Hmmm, well what do ya know....you are in NC, too! :) how interesting;)

I'm not moving to NC but someone in my cluster is this next year probably...I have the 2nd part down, but I guess I'd better work on my tea-making and smothered pork chops!I'm getting pretty good at biscuits and gravy! LOL!;)

janetupnorth said:
I'm not moving to NC but someone in my cluster is this next year probably...

I have the 2nd part down, but I guess I'd better work on my tea-making and smothered pork chops!

I'm getting pretty good at biscuits and gravy! LOL!

;)
You are too funny, Janet! :) Feel free to share the biscuits and gravy recipe. DH wants me to learn to make that.

I actually have the tea making down, and could help you with that. I was watching this TV show called CLEAN HOUSE last night and the lady on there was going to make Smothered Pork Chops as her first meal in her newly cleaned house, and those sounded SOOOO good.

janetupnorth said:
Me-me-me - I volunteer again! ;)

:) I love you, too! :) You could be my step-director...sort of like the idea of a step-parent. :)

I know there are more of you out there in Chefferland that have quit or gone inactive- are you all out partying today? LOL

I have a consultant on my team that went inactive for over a year and then resigned (with the same recruiter - it was personal not personalities). This time around she is much more focused and is doing great! Sometimes you need a break.

I also have a consultant on my team who was a consultant some time ago and decided to try it again with me. She is very much a hobbyist but loves being back. I am talking with another past consultant who is considering joining my team.

It definitely can be a good thing. It all depends on YOU!

Where in North Carolina will you be moving? Even if you stay with your current director I would love to have you join our meetings as hospitality if it's near enough for you! And, Janet, same goes for your cluster-mate!

I live between Raleigh and Greensboro (within an hour of both). I have a good director friend who lives in Roanoke Rapids too...

Feel free to email or pm me if you have any quesitons.

BethCooks4U said:
I have a consultant on my team that went inactive for over a year and then resigned (with the same recruiter - it was personal not personalities). This time around she is much more focused and is doing great! Sometimes you need a break.

I also have a consultant on my team who was a consultant some time ago and decided to try it again with me. She is very much a hobbyist but loves being back. I am talking with another past consultant who is considering joining my team.

It definitely can be a good thing. It all depends on YOU!

Where in North Carolina will you be moving? Even if you stay with your current director I would love to have you join our meetings as hospitality if it's near enough for you! And, Janet, same goes for your cluster-mate!

I live between Raleigh and Greensboro (within an hour of both). I have a good director friend who lives in Roanoke Rapids too...

Feel free to email or pm me if you have any quesitons.

Thanks, Beth- I will certainly keep you in mind and take you up on your offer if I'm in your neck of the woods! (I will NOT be staying with my current director however) We have no idea where in NC we'll be moving. I want to either be really close to the coast (blocks away from ocean) or in the Mountains- or within viewing distance of the mountains. I guess where ever my DH lands an awesome job is where we'll be moving.

Part of me hopes that a job will open up in NC so we can just move within a month or two- I've got enough experience that I could be a temp for a while until I find something permanent... I'm tired of the cold weather, the semi-cold people here, the crappy produce in our stores, the fact that they want to base our property taxes on income (which is fine right now b/c we are both unemployed) but once DH and I start working, we'll be in the 6 figures again, and well...I don't wanna know how much that increase in taxes will be) In MN we are taxed to death, regulated to death and governed to death....I'm ready for the southern hospitatily and no snow- or at least not 6 months of snow. :)

You'll love NC! There are job opportunities in Raleigh and Greensboro (both about 1 hour from me) and other places. It will happen for you I am sure!

Good luck in your search! I know you'll find the right job, place and team and all will be good. You are in my prayers.

I just sent you an email. Oh, and, PS: my dh SOOOOO wants to move to the coast but right now his job is in Thomasville so not happening quite yet.

BethCooks4U said:
You'll love NC! There are job opportunities in Raleigh and Greensboro (both about 1 hour from me) and other places. It will happen for you I am sure!

Good luck in your search! I know you'll find the right job, place and team and all will be good. You are in my prayers.

I just sent you an email. Oh, and, PS: my dh SOOOOO wants to move to the coast but right now his job is in Thomasville so not happening quite yet.

I love the beach, the sand, the sea shells, the wind, the sound of the waves crashing on shore.... I miss falling to sleep to that sound! I have one of those Sharper Image clock radios with 20 pre-programmed sounds, and their rendition of ocean waves are not quite the same as the real thing!:(

If you are determined to go under a new director be sure to check your dates. The 12 months that you need to be inactive are from the date you go inactive not from the last show submitted.

Last show submitted 5/20/08
0 sales June & July, Inactive as of August 1, 2008
Can sign with new director August 1,2009

You probably already know that but just in case. I would also call HO to check the date for sure before sending in the agreement.

Kitchen Diva said:
I love the beach, the sand, the sea shells, the wind, the sound of the waves crashing on shore.... I miss falling to sleep to that sound! I have one of those Sharper Image clock radios with 20 pre-programmed sounds, and their rendition of ocean waves are not quite the same as the real thing!:(
We love it too! We often take a day trip to the beach (about 2 1/2 hour ride) and fully intend to retire within 30-50 miles of the ocean!

Kitchen Diva said:
I know- it will be hard to choose. A big portion of deciding who will be what city we end up planting ourselves in, and the rest is who makes the best sweet tea, and who can show me how to make smothered pork chops and biscuits.

Oh, and then there's the part about they need to be funny, honest, encouraging, able to train, guide, coach, mentor, be there for me when needed, pick me up when I'm down, smack me when I'm lazy, praise me when I rock...etc. :)

Hmmm, well what do ya know....you are in NC, too! :) how interesting;)

I can handle all the wit, praise and butt kicking for ya...but I do not know how to make sweet tea or smothered pork chops.....I am a So Cal girl at heart! I can teach you how to make some frijoles and carne asada though!! LOL!!

You will find the right person because you know what YOU need now!!

erinyourpclady said:
I can handle all the wit, praise and butt kicking for ya...but I do not know how to make sweet tea or smothered pork chops.....I am a So Cal girl at heart! I can teachy ou how to make some frijoles and carne asada though!! LOL!!

You will find the right person because you know what YOU need now!!
Ohhh.... Kasey, I have learned to make great sweet tea (my son's friend's mom's used to be the best but now they say mine is:p ) and my breaded pork chops are famous (not sure if they are "southern" though).

Am I lobbying too much???:chef:

I reactivated after 10 years. Combination of reasons (PM me for more details). Now due to chronic health problems, I'm considering going on leave for 2-3 months, based on MD advice--or just push catalog and web shows. Decisions, decisions.The business really can move with you :) You can keep your former customer base very happy if they will order over the phone or net. I have the ATT unlimited calling (found the offer on the net, unlimited local and LD calls for about $50 a month).Good idea to choose your upline carefully. I've been blessed with good people, and good Hospitality Director.IMO it is very unfortunate that PC doesn't offer an option to switch to a new immediate upline, sort of a PC 'divorce", with good cause, written complaint and request. Perhaps limited to once every 3-5 years or something similar. That would weed out some problems, especially if several people bailed from a Director.

BethCooks4U said:
Ohhh.... Kasey, I have learned to make great sweet tea (my son's friend's mom's used to be the best but now they say mine is:p ) and my breaded pork chops are famous (not sure if they are "southern" though).

Am I lobbying too much???:chef:

No, but you'll have competition!

I can always learn a recipe or cooking style...but the other traits aren't always learned! It helps to have them already.

(Not that you don't already have them...just had to kick in my strong points...)

:D

We can duke it out in person when we meet in July and then tell Kacey who won! LOL! :p

janetupnorth said:
No, but you'll have competition!

I can always learn a recipe or cooking style...but the other traits aren't always learned! It helps to have them already.

(Not that you don't already have them...just had to kick in my strong points...)

:D

We can duke it out in person when we meet in July and then tell Kacey who won! LOL! :p
Okay! You're on!

Ooooh, oooh, oooh - can I be the ref?

Wait a minute - you guys are in two different waves!

We are meeting when I am in WI visiting family before I head down for conference.

She just better keep the secrets!!

OK - well I can still come up and ref then!

dianevill said:
OK - well I can still come up and ref then!
SURE! We haven't made final details yet. I'll let you know when we do!

Sure, join us Diane!And of COURSE I'm keeping the secrets! I'm not ruining ANY surprises for those going!

dianevill said:
Wait a minute - you guys are in two different waves!

Not much getting past you today. ;)

We're probably meeting in Oak Creek or somewhere around there. I'll have my kids with...

We can open up our invite to all in the SE WI area without a problem.

I know of a wonderful director in NC...she is not part of my team at all - I don't think we're even under the same NED...but she offers hospitality to a sister consultant of mine who moved up there and (chefstover) has been really great to her. Her name is Paula somethereother...I can get her last name for you when you're ready and if she's in the area you move to.

BethCooks4U said:
If you are determined to go under a new director be sure to check your dates. The 12 months that you need to be inactive are from the date you go inactive not from the last show submitted.

Last show submitted 5/20/08
0 sales June & July, Inactive as of August 1, 2008
Can sign with new director August 1,2009

You probably already know that but just in case. I would also call HO to check the date for sure before sending in the agreement.

Thanks Beth! I am sure I did know that, but with my short term memory issues I more than likely would not have remembered! I will call HO when the time is near. I think I can resign in March of 2009

Oh my gosh Janet and Beth... I don't know whether to laugh or cry. You are both too darn funny, and if you wanna fight over me, well you go right ahead! LOL

The crying part comes from seeing that you guys really care and WANT me to be a part of your groupe, and not just from a financial stand-point, which is why my soon to be former director wanted me. I was able to do what she couldn't. I earned quite a bit of pink "I beat my director" ribbons, and when she would hand them out at cluster meetings, she'd call me a B*tch and then tell me to F-off for beating her. She HATED giving those ribbons out! That was hurtful because she was supposed to be a good friend of mine. And no, she was not kidding or teasing when she said those things.

Right now there are 3 people that I am PRAYERFULLY considering for when we move.

I told DH today that I'm praying his new job comes from NC so we can just say to heck with MN and move NOW! We'd have to put a home warranty on the house in order to sell as is (need new carpet and siding and one new window and the furnace is 20 years old, so a home warranty would cover that for the new buyers) but other than that, I'm ready!

Thanks again for making me laugh and making me feel wanted. It isn't often that I'm wanted because most people are jealous of me, my personality, and my talents... I'm truly touched.

Sure, you butter me up and then disappear! :(

Kitchen Diva said:
Oh my gosh Janet and Beth... I don't know whether to laugh or cry. You are both too darn funny, and if you wanna fight over me, well you go right ahead! LOL

The crying part comes from seeing that you guys really care and WANT me to be a part of your groupe, and not just from a financial stand-point, which is why my soon to be former director wanted me. I was able to do what she couldn't. I earned quite a bit of pink "I beat my director" ribbons, and when she would hand them out at cluster meetings, she'd call me a B*tch and then tell me to F-off for beating her. She HATED giving those ribbons out! That was hurtful because she was supposed to be a good friend of mine. And no, she was not kidding or teasing when she said those things.

Right now there are 3 people that I am PRAYERFULLY considering for when we move.

I told DH today that I'm praying his new job comes from NC so we can just say to heck with MN and move NOW! We'd have to put a home warranty on the house in order to sell as is (need new carpet and siding and one new window and the furnace is 20 years old, so a home warranty would cover that for the new buyers) but other than that, I'm ready!

Thanks again for making me laugh and making me feel wanted. It isn't often that I'm wanted because most people are jealous of me, my personality, and my talents... I'm truly touched.

Oh my! That is just rude and unprofessional! :eek:

Kitchen Diva said:
Sure, you butter me up and then disappear! :(

Sorry, our internet backbone is cranky - something down in the MKE area and I was doing some real work. :)

janetupnorth said:
Sorry, our internet backbone is cranky - something down in the MKE area and I was doing some real work. :)

I figured people were just busy with work. I forget what that is like. I should log off for an hour and check the job boards and see what is out there.

And yes, my director was rude, and wrong and unprofessional. I learned more about her love life with her DH (who was my best friend growing up) than I did about products!

Kitchen Diva said:
I figured people were just busy with work. I forget what that is like. I should log off for an hour and check the job boards and see what is out there.

And yes, my director was rude, and wrong and unprofessional. I learned more about her love life with her DH (who was my best friend growing up) than I did about products!

That is kind of wrong...eww...

ALL my friends except one were guys growing up and I would NEVER want to hear about those details nowadays.

Interesting thing is a few of them are now friends with DH and I see them once in awhile but we have very surfacy, family conversations, nothing like the past when I'd give them dating advice or whatever or have real personal conversations.

But that is the way I believe it should be. If I spend any amount of time with a guy it better be professional at my work or be my husband, I do not need guy friends anymore.

janetupnorth said:
That is kind of wrong...eww...

ALL my friends except one were guys growing up and I would NEVER want to hear about those details nowadays.

Interesting thing is a few of them are now friends with DH and I see them once in awhile but we have very surfacy, family conversations, nothing like the past when I'd give them dating advice or whatever or have real personal conversations.

But that is the way I believe it should be. If I spend any amount of time with a guy it better be professional at my work or be my husband, I do not need guy friends anymore.

I agree with you, and yes, I did NOT wanna know about their love life either if it helps!

Most of my friends were guys too, I was a little bit of a Tom Boy mixed with Princess...

Okay, I'm going to hunt for a job...

Last edited:
Kitchen Diva said:
[/B]

I agree with you, and yes, I did NOT wanna know about their love life either if it helps!

Most of my friends were guys too, I was a little bit of a Tom Boy mixed with Princess...

Okay, I'm going to hunt for a job...

Get to work (literally)! :D ;)

I've been helping a host sort her order...

I can not believe that a director would even consider saying such things!:eek:

When consultants beat my sales I PRAISE them - and then I get off my butt and do better the next month - they may beat me again but it keeps me motivated too!

Hey y'all... I'll fight ya for Kacey! and I'm IN North Carolina!!!!
And I make really good sweet tea too! I'm not too swift at
collards though but I know a good restaurant that is! :)
I love you guys!

I have stories that would make you cringe! I just got about 4 certificates in the mail for last years accoplishments. So I emailed her, and said thanks for thinking of me- this after sending her an email saying that I just could not be friends with a person like her- and I'd be hanging up my apron.

She asked why I was waiting 12 months before I was going to sign up again, and I told her because I wanted to be in the same state as my new director. She never responded so I know she's upset. I think she was half hoping I'd come back and keep her cluster motivated and moving along...

She was wrong.

quiverfull7 said:
Hey y'all... I'll fight ya for Kacey! and I'm IN North Carolina!!!!
And I make really good sweet tea too! I'm not too swift at
collards though but I know a good restaurant that is! :)
I love you guys!

nah- skip the collards, I don't think I'd like those. We ate at a place in SC that had these marinated green beans that TASTED like the barnyard part of our state fair smells. Anything that tastes as bad as that smells is not my idea of a good thing.

Anywhoo- looks like we have a battle on our hands! I feel so loved! :) In this corner we have Janet from Cheddarville, WI- and in the other corner we have Beth from Wantstolivebythebeach, NC- and in the third corner we have Diane from JustgotmyownPCoffice, NC....we just have one more corner to fill- so for now it's the other Diane as the REF! :)

May the best team be paired together!:D

Kitchen Diva said:
nah- skip the collards, I don't think I'd like those. We ate at a place in SC that had these marinated green beans that TASTED like the barnyard part of our state fair smells. Anything that tastes as bad as that smells is not my idea of a good thing.

Anywhoo- looks like we have a battle on our hands! I feel so loved! :) In this corner we have Janet from Cheddarville, WI- and in the other corner we have Beth from Wantstolivebythebeach, NC- and in the third corner we have Diane from JustgotmyownPCoffice, NC....we just have one more corner to fill- so for now it's the other Diane as the REF! :)

May the best team be paired together!:D
You are too funny! I know you will be an asset to any team you join. You'll make the best choice for you and the director and team will be blessed to have you!

...now don't forget about me but I have to go sort a show that was just delivered to my house.

Well, I'll take you and all the NC people can share hospitality! LOL! :)Thanks for making us laugh!

Can there be a really cute GUY walking the ring with the round cards? Please, pretty please

quiverfull7 said:
Can there be a really cute GUY walking the ring with the round cards? Please, pretty please

Yeah Kacey, go for it - distract Diane so she's out of the picture... ;)

Since I've been told I'm a queen at multi-tasking... you'll probably need more than one... :) and noone can beat what I've already got so it won't work anyway... :)

quiverfull7 said:
Since I've been told I'm a queen at multi-tasking... you'll probably need more than one... :) and noone can beat what I've already got so it won't work anyway... :)

Awww...shucks...I can hope.

(I never was one to drool over guys or movies...so it wouldn't work for me...)

<h2>1. What are the benefits of going inactive or quitting Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Going inactive or quitting Pampered Chef can have several benefits, including giving you a break from the business to focus on other priorities in your life, allowing you to switch to a different director or team, and giving you time to reassess your goals and strategies for the business.</p><h2>2. How does inactivity or quitting affect your business once you restart?</h2><p>Inactivity or quitting can have a variety of effects on your business once you restart, depending on how long you were inactive or away from the business. It may take some time to rebuild your customer base and reconnect with past hosts and customers, but you may also have the opportunity to start fresh and implement new ideas and strategies.</p><h2>3. Have you gone inactive or quit Pampered Chef in the past and restarted later on?</h2><p>Yes, there are many consultants who have gone inactive or quit Pampered Chef in the past and restarted at a later time. Everyone's experience may be different, but many have found success in restarting their business after taking a break.</p><h2>4. How do you choose a new director when rejoining Pampered Chef?</h2><p>When choosing a new director, it's important to take your time and do your research. Consider what qualities and characteristics you value in a leader and look for directors who align with those values. You may also want to reach out to other consultants and ask for recommendations or attend team meetings or events to get a sense of the director's style and approach.</p><h2>5. What advice do you have for those considering going inactive or quitting Pampered Chef?</h2><p>My advice would be to carefully consider your reasons for wanting to go inactive or quit, and to communicate openly and honestly with your current director. Take the time to assess your goals and priorities, and don't be afraid to take a break if it's what you need. If you do decide to restart your business, be patient with yourself and be open to trying new strategies and approaches. And most importantly, remember to always prioritize your own well-being and happiness above your business.</p>

1. What are the benefits of going inactive or quitting Pampered Chef?

Going inactive or quitting Pampered Chef can have several benefits, including giving you a break from the business to focus on other priorities in your life, allowing you to switch to a different director or team, and giving you time to reassess your goals and strategies for the business.

2. How does inactivity or quitting affect your business once you restart?

Inactivity or quitting can have a variety of effects on your business once you restart, depending on how long you were inactive or away from the business. It may take some time to rebuild your customer base and reconnect with past hosts and customers, but you may also have the opportunity to start fresh and implement new ideas and strategies.

3. Have you gone inactive or quit Pampered Chef in the past and restarted later on?

Yes, there are many consultants who have gone inactive or quit Pampered Chef in the past and restarted at a later time. Everyone's experience may be different, but many have found success in restarting their business after taking a break.

4. How do you choose a new director when rejoining Pampered Chef?

When choosing a new director, it's important to take your time and do your research. Consider what qualities and characteristics you value in a leader and look for directors who align with those values. You may also want to reach out to other consultants and ask for recommendations or attend team meetings or events to get a sense of the director's style and approach.

5. What advice do you have for those considering going inactive or quitting Pampered Chef?

My advice would be to carefully consider your reasons for wanting to go inactive or quit, and to communicate openly and honestly with your current director. Take the time to assess your goals and priorities, and don't be afraid to take a break if it's what you need. If you do decide to restart your business, be patient with yourself and be open to trying new strategies and approaches. And most importantly, remember to always prioritize your own well-being and happiness above your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• michellelinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
blueberrylady
  • mtayloruh
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mtayloruh
  • pchefinski