• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expert Tips and Tricks for Receiving Your Consultant Newsletter on Time

In summary, PC is mailing their CN out late and it is causing some people to miss out on important information.
California Girl
I never seem to get mine!:cry: I hope my mail man isn't taken them lol
I always seem to call and ask for it!
have you gotten your yet?

Mine always arrive towards the end of the month....you can read it on CC though

I seem to be getting mine later and later each month. As of yesterday I still didn't have mine for March.

Already received my mail for today and still no CN! Mine always arrives near the middle/end of the month. I usually look at it online to get the scoop but there are things that I would like to laminate at our cluster meetings and sometimes, it's pushing it close.

Now that we got the Spring Marketing Guide with the specials, I don't mind not getting the CN. (I know...it's nice to have a hard copy so you don't have to sit at the computer to read it, but aside from that...)

Canada went all electronic on the CN, unless your name is in it, then you get a printed copy. By the time mine came I had already read it on line anyway, so glad they are being greener and conserving the paper - not to mention, saving the postage costs here!

Just got mine today so watch your mail.

Today is 3/12 - no Consultant News yet...........:yuck:

Just received mine in the mail today!

You guys are funny, I got my postcard saying that I had a February show (2/10) and I just need one more to get the HWC items in the mail last week.I wish PC would stop wasting money mailing things that come a month too late. I know they blame the post office, but either they have to mail them out a month earlier, or pay for expedited shipping, or just stop mailing things, lol. This is just a waste the way they do things now.

Today is March 16.....no Consultant News Yet - If it is not in the mail when I get home today - I have to call HO....I am not paying to have color copies made for my show binder when I can use the pages that are in CN. After I got it by the 12th last month, I thought things were looking up!:rolleyes:

I was so shocked when I received mine on 3/15!! Still usable for a change! This does seem like such a minor problem that could be easily remedied--send them out two weeks sooner--or if they really are blaming it on the PO, take issue with them--or check out our own employees or subcontractors that are supposed to be getting them mailed on time.

nothing here yet. they need to fire the company they use to distribute it. I get my regular magazines a month before the info is needed - Christmas cookies ideas come in November, not the end of December...

gailz2 said:
I was so shocked when I received mine on 3/15!! Still usable for a change! This does seem like such a minor problem that could be easily remedied--send them out two weeks sooner--or if they really are blaming it on the PO, take issue with them--or check out our own employees or subcontractors that are supposed to be getting them mailed on time.

It doesn't even make SENSE to be the PO. since it affects ALL of us. Really? You think ALL of the post offices have this problem? I hardly doubt it.
it's their distributor sending them out too late (or PC telling them a date that is too late).

Bump that date up even 10-14 days, and we'd all be getting them the first week of the month. Just silly. PC is wasting their money, but instead, they'll probably over react and just do away with them altogether. I won't mind it if they do a 3-month marketing guide like they did this season for the Spring. Send that instead, and then do the monthly CN as normal on the web -without the marketing pages....so those on Dialup can have a better chance to download the articles....or just make them HTML pages to view online (or like looking through the catalog online).

1. What is "Consultant News" and how can I access it?

"Consultant News" is a newsletter created specifically for Pampered Chef consultants. It includes important updates, promotions, and training materials to help you succeed in your business. You can access it through your consultant login on the Pampered Chef website.

2. How often is "Consultant News" released?

"Consultant News" is released once a month, usually at the beginning of the month. Make sure to check your email or log in to your consultant account regularly to stay updated on the latest news and information.

3. Can I customize the content of "Consultant News"?

Unfortunately, the content of "Consultant News" is not customizable. However, we strive to provide a variety of helpful information and resources for all consultants to benefit from.

4. Do I have to pay for "Consultant News"?

No, "Consultant News" is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef for all consultants. It is important to stay informed and up-to-date, so we encourage all consultants to take advantage of this helpful newsletter.

5. How can I submit content or ideas for "Consultant News"?

If you have any ideas or content that you think would be beneficial for other consultants to know about, you can submit them to our consultant support team at [email protected]. We welcome suggestions and contributions from our consultants!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
Jasmine
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies