• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience the Joy of Earning My First Trip to Maui with My Hubby!

In summary, congratulations to everyone who earned a trip to Maui or Toronto. The author is excited to go on her first trip with her new husband, and is looking forward to losing weight while on the trip.
Liquid Sky
I have officially earned my FIRST trip!! My hubby and I are so excited to be going to Maui. :love::love:

Congratulations!!

WooHoo! Congratulations!!! :D

Whoop! Whoop! Me too! Now to lose weight! LOL

Congrats..that is wonderful.

WAHOOOOOOO!!! Congrats! And what a great 1st trip to earn!!! Kudos!

ChefCKHall said:

IN the SAME boat here too......started WW 2 weeks ago...great timing holidays :yuck:

Congrats!!!!!

Yeah for you!! How wonderful!!

fantastic for all who earned Maui. I earned Toronto! Yes, Maui is more exciting but I am not complaining at all. Just so happy to have earned a trip.

ChefCKHall said:

FOR REAL! lol

nancycookspc said:
IN the SAME boat here too......started WW 2 weeks ago...great timing holidays :yuck:

What do you think of their new program?

doughmama said:
fantastic for all who earned Maui. I earned Toronto! Yes, Maui is more exciting but I am not complaining at all. Just so happy to have earned a trip.

Congrats on Toronto!!

Congratulations!!

congrats to all who earned a trip!! Next year for me!!

nancycookspc said:

I started 4 weeks ago, right before Thanksgiving. I've lost 10 pounds, but I dread the next two weeks when I'm off work for Christmas.

hooray!!!! I am so excited for you all! enjoy your trips!
I've never been to TOronto, but grew up in Hawaii.
My sweetie and my first trip together (1997) was to Maui, and I thot it was foolish to take a helicopter ride, but gave in because sweetie really really wanted to.SOOOOOOOO worth it! it was amazing. I expected motion sickness or fear of heights, but no problem. If you are considering it, DO IT!!!

Congratulations!! Hope to see you there -- I'm alittle closer -- two more qualified recruits to go!! :)

Liquid Sky said:
Congrats on Toronto!!

thanks! looking forward to it. can't wait to see where the next incentive trip is going to be.

Congrats to you all for earning your trips!!! I promise if you have never been on a Pampered Chef trip they are the best!! If your husband has had any qualms about supporting you 100%, after the trip, he will have a totally new mindset!!! I have earned a trip every year since I started and have 2 recruits I am waiting on to qualify to close the deal this year. So I am hoping, praying and waiting!!!!!

My husband supports me 100% and I can only imagine how he's going to be after he experiences a PC trip. rofl....I may just never hear the end of "how many shows to you have on the books for next month?" "How many points do you have now?"

Oh man....a monster might be created. lol

I am at about $350 to go to earn HAWAII with one catalog show open with $150 in orders! Come on Home Office lead orders!!!

Cool, now your hubby will be wanting you to earn more! Congratulations!

Wahoooo!!! I will see you there!
I, too have earned a trip every year since I started, and I will say even though I thought my husband was supportive before we went on our first trip, I saw even more support afterward.
Congrats to everyone who earned a trip- Maui OR Toronto. You will not want to miss another trip after you go on a trip with PC.
Wahoooooooo!!!

Related to Experience the Joy of Earning My First Trip to Maui with My Hubby!

1. What is the "Experience the Joy of Earning My First Trip to Maui with My Hubby!" promotion?

The "Experience the Joy of Earning My First Trip to Maui with My Hubby!" promotion is a special trip incentive offered by Pampered Chef to consultants who meet certain sales and recruiting goals. It allows consultants to earn an all-expenses-paid trip to Maui, Hawaii for themselves and their spouse or partner.

2. How can I qualify for the trip to Maui?

To qualify for the trip to Maui, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant and meet specific sales and recruiting goals during the promotion period. These goals may vary each year, so be sure to check the official promotion rules for the current requirements.

3. Can I bring someone other than my spouse or partner on the trip?

Unfortunately, only one guest per consultant is allowed on the trip to Maui. This guest must be the consultant's spouse or partner, as stated in the official promotion rules.

4. When is the promotion period for the trip to Maui?

The promotion period for the trip to Maui typically runs from January 1st to December 31st of each year. However, the exact dates may vary, so be sure to check the official promotion rules for the current year.

5. What expenses are covered by the trip to Maui?

The trip to Maui covers airfare, hotel accommodations, and most meals and activities for the consultant and their guest. However, any additional expenses, such as transportation to and from the airport and personal purchases, are the responsibility of the consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • nene960
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • ChefCKHall