• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Update About Host: 5 Confirmed Guests & Potential Show Booked!

In summary, the "Exciting Update About Host" is a promotion by Pampered Chef where hosts can earn rewards and bonuses for booking and hosting a successful cooking show with at least 5 confirmed guests. The rewards and bonuses may include free products, discounts, and exclusive host-only items. If you have already booked a show, you can still participate by confirming 5 guests. The deadline for booking and hosting a show may vary, so it's best to contact your consultant for the specific deadline in your area. It is recommended to book and host your show as soon as possible to ensure you have enough time to qualify for the promotion.
Chef_2_Four
I talked to her today and she has 5 people definetly coming so the word of mouth thing must be working, plus she is going to talk to someone who loves PC but doesn't have the money about booking a show. So we will see how it goes!

I hope all goes well

Keeping my fingers crossed for ya.

Related to Exciting Update About Host: 5 Confirmed Guests & Potential Show Booked!

What is the "Exciting Update About Host"?

The "Exciting Update About Host" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef where a host can earn rewards and bonuses for booking and hosting a successful cooking show with confirmed guests.

How many guests do I need to confirm to qualify for the promotion?

You need to confirm at least 5 guests for your show to qualify for the promotion. This means that the guests have RSVP'd and are planning to attend your show.

What are the rewards and bonuses for participating in this promotion?

By successfully hosting a show with 5 confirmed guests, you can earn free products, discounts, and even exclusive host-only items from Pampered Chef. The rewards and bonuses may vary depending on your show's sales and the total orders placed by your guests.

Can I still participate in this promotion if I have already booked a show?

Yes, if you have already booked a show, you can still participate in this promotion by confirming at least 5 guests for your show. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know that you would like to participate in the "Exciting Update About Host" promotion.

What is the deadline for booking and hosting a show to qualify for this promotion?

The deadline for booking and hosting a show to qualify for this promotion may vary depending on your consultant and location. It is best to contact your consultant for the specific deadline for your area. However, it is recommended to book and host your show as soon as possible to ensure you have enough time to confirm 5 guests and earn the rewards and bonuses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mmilus
  • texasteacher
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
texasteacher
Replies