• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: PWS Update Coming Soon!

In summary, the photo shows that the PWS looks much better and has more enhanced services for those with TLs and above.
esavvymom
Staff member
From what I can see in the photo, I think I will really like what they are doing for the PWS! Can't wait to see it next week!

(for those wondering what I'm talking about- it's in the Nov. CN. - page 11)
https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/nov09_cn.pdf

Way Cool! Thanks for sharing

I AM SOOO excited!!!! of course I'm used to telling people how to order exactly "at the bottom left corner of my page you will see..." lol But I can handle the change for what this great company is doing for us!! AWESOME specials too!

That does look much better! And with plenty of notice to add it to my monthly newsletter! :D

yes... hopefully i wont have to walk EACH customer through online orders anymore. ugh.... mostly happy to do it but sometimes its several people in one day. not cool

yes, very excited about this change - my one fear is that pc will increase our website prices. not trying to be negative, just don't need additional fees... but thrilled with the new look.

yeah! Just in time for me to get my FREE 3 month trial. :) Looks so much cleaner & classy ...

doughmama said:
yes, very excited about this change - my one fear is that pc will increase our website prices. not trying to be negative, just don't need additional fees... but thrilled with the new look.

With the extra enhanced services (forget the exact name for it) that TLs and above can get with their PWS for an extra fee, they shouldn't need to raise the general PWS subscription rate. Not that my PWS isn't totally worth it...

Thanks for sharing! I just got my 3 months free and I'm working on my first news letter - perfect timeing!

In the picture it doesn't look like there is roon for your news headlines under your contact like there is now.

PamperedSD said:
In the picture it doesn't look like there is roon for your news headlines under your contact like there is now.

Actually...if you look at the right side of the picture- there is a grey section under the Consultant's photo/contact info. I don't know if you can tell, but it says "News Features" in a green bar, and then shows a large area! (that area between the green bar/consultant picture, and the recipe photo)

I just qualified yesterday - everything posted on consultant connection today. How soon before I get the email about setting up my PWS?

I don't remember if you get a separate email. Go try it, and see if it lets you set up w/o paying.

An email is usually sent congratulating you on a job well done....and then it informs you that you have earned the 3 months of PWS. Usually within a day or two from qualifying. Noora is right, you may be able to try and see if it lets you set up instead of waiting for the email.

1. What is the PWS update all about?

The PWS update is an exciting new feature that will enhance the overall user experience and make it easier for consultants to manage their business and customers. It will also introduce new tools and resources to help consultants grow their business.

2. When will the PWS update be available?

The PWS update is scheduled to roll out in the coming weeks. We are working hard to ensure a smooth transition and will provide more information and specific dates as they become available.

3. Will I need to make any changes to my current website or account?

No, the PWS update will automatically be applied to all existing consultant websites and accounts. However, we recommend exploring the new features and tools to fully utilize the benefits of the update.

4. Can I still access my current PWS during the update?

Yes, your current PWS will still be accessible during the update process. However, there may be temporary downtime as we make the necessary changes. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. Will there be any training or resources available for the new PWS update?

Yes, we will provide comprehensive training and resources to help you navigate and utilize the new PWS update effectively. Stay tuned for more information and updates on training materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jrstephens
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kearstin
  • jrstephens