• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Consultant News: Exciting Updates and Opportunities from Pampered Chef

I don't know how to add a link to another thread, but if you find the thread called "Need a Director" the .pdf files are in it.
jrstephens
Oh well, do not see a recruiting promotion. She will sign this week!:D

I gave it a quick look over. Its got great info for HWC. I just wish it would get to everyone sooner, to help us book a little in advance. But I am glad we can see it online. That is certainly a help!

Thanks Jennifer!;) :D

I still don't have my April issue!

ChefBeckyD said:
I still don't have my April issue!

I did not get mine either and my name is in it for $15K. I called HO last week to tell them I did not get it and it was in the mail yesterday. Call HO and they will send it to you!

The one thing I was looking for in the May issue was June Sellathon info....wonder when we will get that info?

And I will call today - Thanks Jennifer!

ChefBeckyD said:
The one thing I was looking for in the May issue was June Sellathon info....wonder when we will get that info?

And I will call today - Thanks Jennifer!

It seems to me sometimes that is in the one for Consultants the lin I posted is just the Director one - which seems to be short. I do not know how I got the Derictor one instead of Consutlant one.

ChefBeckyD said:

I don't know how to add a link to another thread, but if you find the thread called "Need a Director" the .pdf files are in it.

Related to May Consultant News: Exciting Updates and Opportunities from Pampered Chef

1. What new products are being released in May?

Our May Consultant News features three exciting new products for you to share with your customers: the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Nonstick 10" Square Griddle, and our new Spring/Summer Seasonal Collection. The Deluxe Air Fryer makes healthy cooking a breeze, the Nonstick 10" Square Griddle is perfect for breakfast dishes, and our new Seasonal Collection has a variety of colorful, fun products to brighten up any kitchen.

2. Are there any promotions or specials for May?

Yes! We are offering a promotion for our Deluxe Air Fryer where customers can save $20 when they purchase it with any other product. In addition, we have a special offer for our Nonstick 10" Square Griddle where customers can save $5 when they purchase it with our new Seasonal Collection item, the Stoneware Square Baker.

3. Can you tell me about any upcoming training or development opportunities?

Absolutely! We have several virtual training sessions and webinars planned for May, including sessions on social media marketing, customer service, and product knowledge. We also have a virtual conference coming up in June where you can learn from top leaders and connect with other consultants from around the country.

4. How can I stay updated on all the latest news and updates from Pampered Chef?

There are several ways to stay informed about all the exciting things happening at Pampered Chef. Make sure to regularly check your Consultant News emails, follow us on social media, and visit our Consultant News section on our website. You can also join our Consultant community forum to connect with other consultants and share tips and ideas.

5. Are there any opportunities for advancement or rewards for top-performing consultants?

Yes, we have a variety of rewards and incentives for our consultants who reach certain milestones and achieve high sales and recruiting numbers. These include bonuses, trips, and recognition at our annual conference. We also have a career path program for consultants who want to take their business to the next level and become leaders within our company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather9892
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • MORFIA